It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

New games added!

Have you seen this week sale yet?

Today, we're adding a batch of Warhammer classics to the sale at 75% off, that means Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate, Warhammer: Shadow of the Horned Rat, Warhammer 40,000: Rites of War, Final Liberation Warhammer Epic 40,000.

Plus, for a different flavor of strategy – the classics and the revival of the 4X legend: Master of Orion

So far, we've been enjoying the THQ Nordic catalog including Full Spectrum Warrior, Desperados, The Dwarves, The Book of Unwritten Tales, This is the Police, and many more.

Grab all this and more in our <span class="bold">Weekly Sale Vol. 26</span>, Phase II

The weekly sale will last until August 14, 4PM UTC.
Uuuuh, no new stuff there...
Not seeing any of those titles on sale yet.
And... wrong tag in the thread title..

Weekly Sale Phase II: <b>Warhammer & Master of Orion up to -75%</b>
I've been interested in getting into the Warhammer-games.. Do they still hold up? Where would be the best place to start? I also see at least one of them having problems on Windows 10 (from the reviews). Was this ever fixed?
So, I struggled with my comp' for two weeks, now I want to play :) In the Delta Forces games, which one would you recommend ? I'm thinking of maybe taking the first two for now.
Splatsch: So, I struggled with my comp' for two weeks, now I want to play :) In the Delta Forces games, which one would you recommend ? I'm thinking of maybe taking the first two for now.
I second this question...
Sigh...I would rather see more classic warhammer games to be released here..
Guess Shadow of the horned Rat and Chaos Gate isnt still Working?
tburger: Sigh...I would rather see more classic warhammer games to be released here..
Would love to see Dark Omen :D
tburger: Sigh...I would rather see more classic warhammer games to be released here..
Splatsch: Would love to see Dark Omen :D
SPACE HULK 2 or SPACE CRUSADE also would be nice...
tburger: SPACE HULK 2 or SPACE CRUSADE also would be nice...
Never played them, but sure, they look very nice ! :D
Edit : Space hulk 2... I was mistaking with the first one : when was the 2 released ?
Post edited August 11, 2017 by Splatsch
tburger: SPACE HULK 2 or SPACE CRUSADE also would be nice...
Splatsch: Never played them, but sure, they look very nice ! :D
Edit : Space hulk 2... I was mistaking with the first one : when was the 2 released ?
It seems 1995. Still have CD & manual . Great game.
tburger: It seems 1995. Still have CD & manual . Great game.
Yeah, looks really nice too ! :D (I wasn't finding it because it seems it's often called "Space Hulk: Vengeance of the Blood Angels" :P)
Post edited August 11, 2017 by Splatsch
tburger: It seems 1995. Still have CD & manual . Great game.
Splatsch: Yeah, looks really nice too ! :D (I wasn't finding it because it seems it's often called "Space Hulk: Vengeance of the Blood Angels" :P)
Dark room. + Headphones.+ Game..Great experience....:-)