It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Some of the best prices ever documented.

It's a special day over here at GOG HQ: we get to see our faces on YouTube! More specifically, inside the awesome Noclip documentary created by Danny O'Dwyer, an intriguing story about who we are, our efforts to preserve gaming's past and future, and our ongoing mission to make all gaming DRM-free.

So do yourselves a favor and go watch it, but not before you check out the special Weekly Sale we put together to celebrate its release!

It features dozens of timeless classics including games that we helped restore: S.W.A.T. 4, Jazz Jackrabbit, Escape from Monkey Island, Forgotten Realms: The Archives (featuring Goldbox classics like Eye of the Beholder), Giants: Citizen Kabuto, Harvester, Outcast, Syndicate, Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura, Theme Park and Theme Hospital, among others.

The Weekly Sale ends July 30, 10 PM UTC.
high rated
Hello, I'm a human being and I don't like change: please bring back the old weekly/weekend sales page format. You know, the ones where you can sort the games by different criteria and where the games you already own appear in a separate list. Thanks.

Also, I'm seeing some nice 0% discounts there. :P
All dat shooter juice
Wow, this is huge offer of interesting titles. Excellent choice GOG!
muntdefems: Hello, I'm a human being and I don't like change: please bring back the old weekly/weekend sales page format. You know, the ones where you can sort the games by different criteria and where the games you already own appear in a separate list. Thanks.
+1. I like my sales the same as games: My way. I want to sort, reference, re-sort, cross-reference, etc before I decide which games to buy first.
low rated
Oh nvm, found it.
Post edited July 23, 2018 by Crosmando
Has the "unhandeled exception" error been fixed on TimeShift yet?
Crosmando: Does the video have subtitles? Those Polish accents are a bit hard to tell exactly what they're saying.
Yup, sure does :)
muntdefems: Hello, I'm a human being and I don't like change: please bring back the old weekly/weekend sales page format. You know, the ones where you can sort the games by different criteria and where the games you already own appear in a separate list. Thanks.

Also, I'm seeing some nice 0% discounts there. :P
+1
Thank you ^^
Linko90: All dat shooter juice
See if I posted that I'd get a warning for being obscene! :P
Just finished watching that video, not only was it well made but it truly gave a great insight into your work. Thanks for taking the time to be interviewed!
GOG.com: ...
@GOG: you do realize that there are items in this sale that are still not compatible with Win10, right? (The Deadlock games). You might want to warn buyers about that in some clearly visible way. Otherwise, with Win10 being the baseline nowadays, your support might get swamped by tickets from all the people who bought Deadlock from the sale and didn't bother to look up the specs first.
low rated
Christ, just how many D&D games were pumped out during the '90s?
Lifthrasil: @GOG: you do realize that there are items in this sale that are still not compatible with Win10, right? (The Deadlock games). You might want to warn buyers about that in some clearly visible way. Otherwise, with Win10 being the baseline nowadays, your support might get swamped by tickets from all the people who bought Deadlock from the sale and didn't bother to look up the specs first.
From what I know there is a ddraw version out there that fixes the issues. GOG should update the games to use that.
low rated
That stuff about how some Japanese companies operate is almost unbelievable. No legal agreements and based purely on personal trust? it's a wonder they ever get anything done.
Post edited July 23, 2018 by Crosmando