It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Managerial strategies, tactical games, and RPGs - fans of head-scratching will find something interesting in our latest Weekly Sale on GOG.COM. It features DRM-free titles published by Kasedo Games with discounts reaching up to 70%.

Project Highrise (-70%) is a building managerial strategy in which you design skyscrapers that are both beautiful and extremely functional.

Rise of Industry (-50%) is a strategic tycoon game that puts you in the shoes of an early 20th-century industrialist. Trade, produce, and grow rich!

Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus - (-50%) is a turn-based strategy game in which you lead an expedition on the newly rediscovered Necron planet of Silva Tenebris.

Check out other discounted Kasedo Games titles. This Weekly Sale ends on 9th March 2020, 2 PM UTC.
I appear to be asking that every time Rise of Industry is on sale because I just dig the graphic style: how does it feel nowadays? They seemed to have had a bit of rough release, then rushed a bigger update as well a bit before the last time I asked this very question. Is it smoother sailing now?
Heretek+ Edition's game page does not say that the main game is required (and, in fact, lists Heretek as a potential DLC), but everything else seems to indicate it's just a "deluxe" edition of the DLC. Is it a standalone game or not?
Post edited March 02, 2020 by darktjm
Has anyone tried that Project Highrise game? Is it similar to SimTower?
IronArcturus: Has anyone tried that Project Highrise game? Is it similar to SimTower?
I have only played a little bit of SimTower and YootTower but I would say it's more of a modern interpretation than any kind of sequel.

Personally, I absolutely love the game. It can be a bit unforgiving at the start but after you get going its hard to stop. I've ended up playing it for upwards of 8 hours at a time. Constantly trying to solve problems in the tower and keep the income high. It almost feels like building a city but in tower form. Totally recommended.
Dreamia: I have only played a little bit of SimTower and YootTower but I would say it's more of a modern interpretation than any kind of sequel.

Personally, I absolutely love the game. It can be a bit unforgiving at the start but after you get going its hard to stop. I've ended up playing it for upwards of 8 hours at a time. Constantly trying to solve problems in the tower and keep the income high. It almost feels like building a city but in tower form. Totally recommended.
Thanks for the info!
darktjm: Heretek+ Edition's game page does not say that the main game is required (and, in fact, lists Heretek as a potential DLC), but everything else seems to indicate it's just a "deluxe" edition of the DLC. Is it a standalone game or not?
Well spotted. I'm sure it's NOT a standalone game and this needs correcting.