It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

There are no wrong choices here.

It's fine to take risks once in a while: a new relationship, a new job, a new game genre. With this Weekly sale, though, you can pretty much play it safe. Because no matter what type of games you like, how much time you have available or how daunting your backlog looks, there is something here that will fit nicely, going for up to -90%.

Acclaimed classics like the Gothic series, System Shock, Turok, or I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream are recognized staples of their respective genres. Look beyond them, however, and you'll discover less conventional greats like Octodad, Masquerada: Songs and Shadows, VA-11 HAll-A, Paradigm, and Invisible Inc. For long nights of fascinating malnourishment and nimble assassinations, pick up Don't Starve and Mark of the Ninja then kick back and relax with the hectic tower defense of Kingdom Rush.

The Weekly sale ends February 13, 11 PM UTC.
OK Dave, I'll help you clear that Haunted Mansion just as soon as I get home, but for now put the shotgun down.
Post edited February 05, 2018 by MadalinStroe
low rated
GOG.com: ...going for up to -90%...
Yes, but any on the list you might want or don't probably already own are 37% or less discount. Hence why these weekly sales are pointless and annoying, I mean there must be more "sales" now than there are releases!
There are no wrong choices here.
Forsaken Gods?
Sale page won't load, also can't access the sale tab on the main page either.
wolfsite: Sale page won't load, also can't access the sale tab on the main page either.
Store page also doesn't load. For a second I thought it might be my browser.
I have the same problem.
high rated
GOG.com: ...going for up to -90%...
nightcraw1er.488: Yes, but any on the list you might want or don't probably already own are 37% or less discount. Hence why these weekly sales are pointless and annoying, I mean there must be more "sales" now than there are releases!
May be pointless for you (but i can't see how they're annoying) and everyone else who already have most games, but don't forget that new customers sign up every day; for every folk who's not interested, there's another folk who does.

Having said that, System Shock games should NOT be missed by the fans of the genre. :)
nightcraw1er.488: ...
In my case there is still a lot of classics worth buying with nice discounts. So I suppose it's rather a matter of your library and not a Weekly Sales idea. Have you already completed all your games? ;)
Oh sweet. IHNMAIMS.

Ooh. Jalopy's here too. And Mark of the Ninja. But I already got that one on Steam. :/
Post edited February 05, 2018 by pmcollectorboy
low rated
nightcraw1er.488: Yes, but any on the list you might want or don't probably already own are 37% or less discount. Hence why these weekly sales are pointless and annoying, I mean there must be more "sales" now than there are releases!
Vythonaut: May be pointless for you (but i can't see how they're annoying) and everyone else who already have most games, but don't forget that new customers sign up every day; for every folk who's not interested, there's another folk who does.

Having said that, System Shock games should NOT be missed by the fans of the genre. :)
The point is those games are the ones which always come up on sale, have done for years, with much larger discounts, hence why I have them. The others have very low discounts, hence why its pointless. Wait for big sale to get most of them with far bigger discounts.
Finally got Jalopy.Such a charming game ;).Cheers
high rated
Vythonaut: May be pointless for you (but i can't see how they're annoying) and everyone else who already have most games, but don't forget that new customers sign up every day; for every folk who's not interested, there's another folk who does. Having said that, System Shock games should NOT be missed by the fans of the genre. :)
nightcraw1er.488: The point is those games are the ones which always come up on sale, have done for years, with much larger discounts, hence why I have them. The others have very low discounts, hence why its pointless. Wait for big sale to get most of them with far bigger discounts.
The games you don't own yet may be offered with higher discounts during the upcoming big season sales, yes, but the problem is you'll have to wait until then and not everyone wants to wait for so long, so -37% off the regular price is good enough to buy now and play. And don't forget that a lot of people can afford to buy games even on day-1, no matter how expensive they may be, so whatever discount applies to a game during any weekly promo (or whatever promo) is a good one, hence these regular sales/promos aren't pointless at all.
ciemnogrodzianin: In my case there is still a lot of classics worth buying with nice discounts. So I suppose it's rather a matter of your library and not a Weekly Sales idea. Have you already completed all your games? ;)
Speaking of classics worth buying, your wishlist is almost twice as big as mine. But, I disagree on nightcraw1er's comment, GOG is constantly releasing new things, keeping me in constant dread of losing all my money.
high rated
You sometimes get best ever prices in these weeklies too...

Just this sale...

Convoy (75% off) - previous best 70%
Convoy Soundtrack (75% off) - previous best 70%
Don't Starve Alone Pack (67% off) - previous best 67% (but 11 cents cheaper now)
Phoning Home (66% off) - previous best 50%
Phoning Home OST (66% off) - previous best 50%
Phoning Home Soundtrack Edition (66% off) - previous best 50%
Prison Architect Aficionado DLC (75% off) - previous best 74%
Space Rogue Classic (75% off) - previous best 33%

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CF-oBHAEZE6T8zlLaIbQsdOWv_8tpV-QbDOhGsehX_Q/edit?usp=sharing