It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It’s time for some close encounters of the third kind. This Weekly Sale on GOG.COM is dedicated to games featuring extraterrestrials of all shapes and sizes. Meet some of them:

Crysis® (-75%) is an epic action shooter where you arm yourself with a powerful Nanosuit and set off to achieve your objectives by any means necessary.

Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee (-66%) is a surreal platformer overflowing with bizarre graphical design and gameplay where the odds definitely against you.

X-Com: Apocalypse (-75%) is a cult turn-based strategy where you must combat alien aggression and uncover their deadly intentions.

Play more out of this world titles before this Weekly Sale ends on 12th April 2021, 1 PM UTC.
Crysis is great, and Redneck Rampage would be worthwhile imo if we had gotten a higher discount.
patrikc: I wonder how many years until Dead Space 2 will see the light of day here...
Good question. I don't think we will see many "new" games from EA here on GOG.
DD & Ji Ji: Day of the Tentacle Remastered 0% off ?
Corrected the other way round. The tentacles were not even aliens if I recall correctly!