It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

They’re challenging and highly enjoyable – this Weekly Sale is dedicated to games that will bring your mind and reflexes to a perfect summer shape. Play titles like Guild of Dungeoneering (-67%), Tokyo 42 (-50%), and Train Valley (-75%) before the sale ends on 14th June 2021, 1 PM UTC.
gog2002x: Summer Sale
erbello: The Blues just want to say that we should to double check our seatbelts ;)
I'll make sure I'm buckled-up then lol. Hopefully we'll be entering the autobahn instead of just a regular highway. :)
Well, i was expecting a summer sale .
DD & Ji Ji: Well, i was expecting a summer sale .
Maybe on Wednesday or next week (14th).

Anyway... Summer begins here where I live on 21st June 2021 and I can imagine, that in Poland is the same... so two weeks to go.

An old Jedi would say:
Patience, my young padawans!
Post edited June 07, 2021 by wildapple21
high rated
• $0.89 • -90% • PixelJunk Shooter
• $1.19 • -85% • PixelJunk Monsters HD
• $1.19 • -80% • Restaurant Empire
• $1.19 • -80% • Seven Kingdoms: Ancient Adversaries
• $1.79 • -70% • Capitalism Plus
• $1.99 • -80% • Elminage Gothic
• $1.99 • -90% • Rebel Galaxy
• $2.49 • -75% • Train Valley
• $2.49 • -75% • Unepic
• $2.99 • -80% • Agarest: Generations of War
• $2.99 • -70% • Seven Kingdoms 2 HD
• $2.99 • -50% • The Last Express
• $3.24 • -75% • Ghost 1.0
• $3.99 • -80% • Agarest: Generations of War - Collectors Edition
• $3.99 • -80% • Agarest: Generations of War 2
• $3.99 • -80% • Agarest: Generations of War Zero
• $4.94 • -67% • Guild of Dungeoneering
• $4.99 • -50% • Blades of Time
• $4.99 • -50% • Capitalism 2
• $4.99 • -80% • Frozen Cortex
• $4.99 • -80% • Frozen Synapse
• $4.99 • -50% • Warlords Battlecry 3
• $4.99 • -80% • Way of the Samurai 4
• $4.99 • -50% • Wings of Prey: Special Edition
• $5.99 • -50% • Blades of Time - Limited Edition
• $6.24 • -75% • Grim Dawn
• $6.24 • -75% • Mary Skelter: Nightmares
• $6.99 • -80% • Starpoint Gemini 2
• $7.49 • -50% • Train Valley 2
• $7.99 • -60% • Vaporum
• $8.24 • -67% • Guild of Dungeoneering Deluxe Ice Cream Edition
• $9.99 • -50% • Tokyo 42
• $10.19 • -66% • Rebel Galaxy Outlaw
• $11.99 • -60% • Frozen Synapse 2
• $11.99 • -60% • Starpoint Gemini 3
• $12.59 • -30% • Vaporum: Lockdown
• $13.39 • -33% • House Flipper
• $15.99 • -20% • The Tenants
• $16.74 • -33% • The Colonists
• $17.99 • -40% • Song of Horror
• $22.10 • -60% • Grim Dawn Definitive Edition
• $22.78 • -40% • Starpoint Gemini 3: Supporter Bundle
What to buy, oh well, finally Grim Dawn at my budget :)
GOG.com: They’re challenging and highly enjoyable – this Weekly Sale is dedicated to games that will bring your mind and reflexes to a perfect summer shape.
Let it (the hot, lazy summer) flow. The perfect summer shape is square:

hot --- lazy
| -zzzz- |
| -zzzz- |
cool --- perfect

Edit: can't have monospace(?), sorry!
Post edited June 07, 2021 by i_ni
What happened to the Grime game that showed up in my GOG RSS feed this AM? I can't find it anywhere on GOG... premature release announcement?
Shouldn't there be a cheaper upgrade package for Grim Dawn Definitive Edition for people that already own base game and/or one of the DLC? I own the base game and Crucible. :(
Falci: Shouldn't there be a cheaper upgrade package for Grim Dawn Definitive Edition for people that already own base game and/or one of the DLC? I own the base game and Crucible. :(
How would that even work? What if someone only had the base game? What if someone only had the base game + crucible? What if someone had base game and ashes of malmouth, but not crucible or forgotten gods.

Just buy the expansions ffs.
Falci: Shouldn't there be a cheaper upgrade package for Grim Dawn Definitive Edition for people that already own base game and/or one of the DLC? I own the base game and Crucible. :(
Swissy88: How would that even work? What if someone only had the base game? What if someone only had the base game + crucible? What if someone had base game and ashes of malmouth, but not crucible or forgotten gods.

Steam has discounts for pieces of the packages that the consumer already owns. Granted, it depends on the good will of the publisher, but the point is, it's possible.
Still no summer sale? :P

There aren't any interesting offers for me in this sale. But I can recommend Train Valley for people which like cute puzzle games.
Seb3.7:
Interesting, thanks for the links and thanks everyone putting together the lists. Out of curiosity, I went through my favorites and tried to find the country the developer is based in (possibly messed up a few). A few additions to those lists: Moto Racer and Cyber Hook should be on the French list and Beatbuddy should be on the German list.

My list (always semi-arbitrary to select favorites, but based on what I have tagged here minus a couple that I know are no longer available here):

Australia - Hollow Knight
Canada - A Short Hike, Guacamelee
Czechia - Botanicula, Creaks, Samorost 3, Machinarium, Blackhole
Denmark - 140
Finland - Cities in Motion
France - Cyber Hook, Moto Racer
Germany - Beatbuddy, CrossCode
Japan - Tokyo Xanadu, Trails in the Sky series, Ys series, Zwei II, Gurumin, Akiba's Trip
Mexico - Kerbal Space Program
Poland - My Brother Rabbit
Spain - RiME, NyxQuest
Sweeden - Youku's Island Express, Card City Nights
UK/England - Shuggy, Theme Hospital, Pharaoh
UK/Scotland - Roller Coaster Tycoon 1 & 2
US/California - Little Bug, SimCity 3000, Costume Quest, Psychonauts, Stardew Valley, Sword of the Samurai
US/Maryland - Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingom
US/North Carolina - Bionic Dues
US/Texas - Defender's Quest
US/Washington - Calico, Infinifactory, SpaceChem
Russia - Etherlords 2

The biggest suprise I found looking is that Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingdom was, it sounds like from Wikipedia, at least mostly done by a shady Maryland company that mostly does military sim stuff (they also did the expansion to Pharaoh).

I don't mind the Summer Sale being delayed, more opportunity to work through my backlog a bit :/.
Post edited June 08, 2021 by joveian
I think I'm going to pick up Blades of Time limited edition this week. I like to buy games with all DLC and soundtrack included. Nice.
Swissy88: How would that even work? What if someone only had the base game? What if someone only had the base game + crucible? What if someone had base game and ashes of malmouth, but not crucible or forgotten gods.

Falci: Steam has discounts for pieces of the packages that the consumer already owns. Granted, it depends on the good will of the publisher, but the point is, it's possible.
Also, in your case if you're going to buy every piece you don't have it will cost more than just buying the Definitive Edition.

I think in these cases when you buy the Definitive Edition the right thing that should happen is a discount like steam does. Barring that, the next best thing is that you end with the DE in your account plus codes for every piece you previously owned. Unfortunately no digital game store that I know does this.
Post edited June 08, 2021 by joppo
GOG.com: ...
Seeing Blades of Time on sale, it'd be nice to get X-Blades here despite the mixed reviews on Steam. (And missing 1C Entertainment games with a few hundred+ wishlist votes, but that's unrelated as X-Blades is published by Topware)