It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This is definitely a good day for all RPG fans. Firstly, we welcome 7 dungeon crawlers on GOG.COM that will make many nostalgic memories come back to life. Secondly, during this Weekly Sale all those titles and many more RPGs are available with up to 86% discounts lasting until 2nd March 2020, 2 PM UTC.

Note: Legends of Amberland: The Forgotten Crown is available in GOG Connect. To get it, connect your Steam account and add the game to your DRM-free library.
The sale link seems broken. Just goes to the first store page.

EDIT:
Change the "game" in the link to "promo".

http://www.gog.com/promo/20200124_dungeon_crawlers

Will probably get the Victor Vran DLCs. While not the best, the game was pretty enjoyable and they are cheap enough.
Post edited February 24, 2020 by idbeholdME
GOG.com: welcome 7 dungeon crawlers
Thank you very much for reconsidering The Quest and Amberland, GOG, and for the Connect! I hope we'll see other rejected (or believed rejected) indies show up like Dungeon Guardians, Dredmor, etc.

Can somebody list the 7 though? I counted six. (unless GOG counts The Quest Deluxe Ed. separate from The Quest, which is weird but GOGgy :p) edit: "Islands of Ice and Fire DLC" as the 7th?

edit: wishes done, thanks GOG!
Post edited February 24, 2020 by tfishell
hell yes gog! picking up the quest, knightin, and amberland shortly!
Conglomerate 451 looks interesting.......... my back catalog of games just flipped me off.
I wish The Quest and Conglomerate 451 were also on GOG connect, but at least there were a couple of titles I didn't already own out of today's releases.
Anyway, great stuff, this is one of my favorite genres!
I think Mary Skelter is at it's lowest ever?

Also the Japanese subtext in Conglomerate 451's name, is so tacky.
high rated
Would have loved to see Dungeon Master but there is some nice games to pick up still.
Mmm, will you be doing connect from iOS? Just thought I would ask what with all the daft requests recently.

Also, what about the rest of the expansions for The Quest? There is 5 or 6 of them (basilisks eye, celtic rift etc.). Edit: actually 12 expansions! And will we be getting steam workshop access to any additional content.

Why is legend of amberland so expensive?
Post edited February 24, 2020 by nightcraw1er.488
Well butter my biscuits! I'm definitely up for going on a quest (TM). ;) That's certainly a lot of new(ish) dungeon crawlers. Noice!

Somehow I get the impression there must be different person in charge for game approvals seeing how previously rejected games keep popping up. Not that I'm complaining.
Which games do y'all recommend?
I've picked up Mary Skelter and have my eyes on The Quest. Has anyone played it?
Nice selection of games, GOG. Pretty sure that I will buy a couple of games, and we need more old dungeon crawlers!
nightcraw1er.488: Mmm, will you be doing connect from iOS? Just thought I would ask what with all the daft requests recently.

Also, what about the rest of the expansions for The Quest? There is 5 or 6 of them (basilisks eye, celtic rift etc.). And will we be getting steam workshop access to any additional content.

Interesting to see if the expansions are made available here - technically they're not "DLC" on Steam - but "In game purchases"

Ie - not listed as DLC in the normal way (only Islands of Ice and Fire is) - but bought through a separate menu/page on Steam
Post edited February 24, 2020 by Bigs
pkk234: Which games do y'all recommend?
I've picked up Mary Skelter and have my eyes on The Quest. Has anyone played it?
The quest (iOS I have it on), is pretty good. It’s marred a bit by useless skills (don’t bother with heavy armour for instance). But otherwise good fun. Fairly good variation, though a lot of the enemies are just different coloured versions of previous ones. If you like EOB style games, then £5 is not bad value for it.
nightcraw1er.488: Mmm, will you be doing connect from iOS? Just thought I would ask what with all the daft requests recently.

Also, what about the rest of the expansions for The Quest? There is 5 or 6 of them (basilisks eye, celtic rift etc.). And will we be getting steam workshop access to any additional content.

Bigs: Interesting to see if the expansions are made available here - technically they're not "DLC" on Steam - but "In game purchases"

Ie - not listed as DLC in the normal way (only Islands of Ice and Fire is) - but bought through a separate menu/page on Steam
Exactly, and they are not cheap either. £3 each. Hence why I am interested in the whole question on this the quest, not going to spend £5 for the game again, then £3 each for the expansions. Not too mention having workshop on the steam version.
Post edited February 24, 2020 by nightcraw1er.488
GOG.com: This is definitely a good day for all RPG fans. Firstly, we welcome 7 dungeon crawlers on GOG.COM that will make many nostalgic memories come back to life.
Next "Sakura Dungeon", pretty PLEASE? It's a normal dungeon crawler, only with anime graphics. Thanks a lot. :)
Post edited February 24, 2020 by Anime-BlackWolf