It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get ready for a jump to hyperspace!

Lightsabers, awesome-looking spaceships, amusingly homicidal droids - there's so much to love in this faraway galaxy.
That's right - Star Wars™ are joining our <span class="bold">Weekly Sale</span> in full Force, bringing along all the thrills and epic adventures native to this beloved universe!

It doesn't take a hardocre RPG fan or even a Star Wars fan to get hopelessly hooked on Knights Of the Old Republic. The intuitive real-time-with-queue combat will always keep you on your toes, but it's really the meaningful character interactions and addictive world exploration that made it into a timeless classic. And that's even before that masterful story twist hits. Chills. Every. Time.

We've all fantasized about fighting as either a sharpshooting stormtrooper, a back-flipping Jedi, or a proud TIE-Fighter pilot, but getting to be all of them at once? That's just on a whole other level of epicness. Or on the levels of Battlefront II, which put you right in the middle of the most iconic battlefields you remember from both the original trilogy and the prequels.

That's not all, though! The Force also manifests itself in Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast, X-Wing Alliance, Star Wars Rebellion, Dark Forces II, and more, going for up to -75%! Don't forget – there are just a few days left to grab what you want!

Did you miss Monday's launch of our Weekly Sale - Disney? Check it out - <span class="bold">it's an exceptional collection of time-defying classics</span>.

The <span class="bold">Weekly Sale</span> - Disney will last until March 6, 5:00 PM UTC.
tfishell: Oh I forgot we're still missing Battlefront 2004 here, though I assume that won't happen because it could lead to confusion with EA's title.
Battlefront 2004 was a very unpolished game though, it seems somewhat redundant to add it when Battlefront 2 outshines it in everyway.
IwubCheeze: Battlefront 2004 was a very unpolished game though, it seems somewhat redundant to add it when Battlefront 2 outshines it in everyway.
That's a matter of personal preference. There's nothing redundant in releasing a title DRM-free that people are interested in.
tfishell: Oh I forgot we're still missing Battlefront 2004 here, though I assume that won't happen because it could lead to confusion with EA's title.
IwubCheeze: Battlefront 2004 was a very unpolished game though, it seems somewhat redundant to add it when Battlefront 2 outshines it in everyway.
Well it has over 3,000 votes on the wishlist, so - depending on how much money GOG would spend to bring it - there could be enough interest to bring it.

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/star_wars_battlefront
Alexrd: That's a matter of personal preference. There's nothing redundant in releasing a title DRM-free that people are interested in.
Totally agree, while I think it's somewhat redundant from a gameplay perspective, if it makes GOG money and keeps customers happy, why not? I might pick it up myself simply for the sake of being a completionist and supporting GOG :P

tfishell: Well it has over 3,000 votes on the wishlist, so - depending on how much money GOG would spend to bring it - there could be enough interest to bring it.

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/star_wars_battlefront
If GOG finds it profitable, I hope they do bring it here. If they don't, I'm not going to lose much sleep over it. In the end, consumer demand and profitability will determine if BF1 comes to GOG, not my opinion :)
About concerns of title confusion, they can call it Star Wars Battlefront Classic. I imagine something similar will happen to Battlefront II when EA releases their next installment.
Post edited March 06, 2017 by Barry_Woodward
Picked Galactic Battlegrounds Saga
Barry_Woodward: About concerns of title confusion, they can call it Star Wars Battlefront Classic. I imagine something similar will happen to Battlefront II when EA releases their next installment.
All I will say is EA have some big shoes to fill calling their new game Battlefront 2. I really wish they had decided to call the new dice series of games something different. The Battlefront 1 they made could not have been further removed from the original battlefront if it tried.

I am still mad at Lucas for abandoning what would have been Battlefront 3 (and his scripted dialogue about sand);-)
Add to that that modders have added in a lot of the stuff from the original game.

The real surprise is the really short time-frame Pandemic had to go from finishing Battlefront to releasing Battlefront 2. Such a shame they aren't around any more.
Post edited March 06, 2017 by masayersuk
Bought Knights of the Old Republic I and II. Heard that it's a must have for any RPG fan! =)
vsr: Bought Knights of the Old Republic I and II. Heard that it's a must have for any RPG fan! =)
Be sure to get the restoration mods. For KoToR II, at the very least.
vsr: Bought Knights of the Old Republic I and II. Heard that it's a must have for any RPG fan! =)
Chandoraa: Be sure to get the restoration mods. For KoToR II, at the very least.
Will do! Thanks. :)