It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get ready for a jump to hyperspace!

Lightsabers, awesome-looking spaceships, amusingly homicidal droids - there's so much to love in this faraway galaxy.
That's right - Star Wars™ are joining our <span class="bold">Weekly Sale</span> in full Force, bringing along all the thrills and epic adventures native to this beloved universe!

It doesn't take a hardocre RPG fan or even a Star Wars fan to get hopelessly hooked on Knights Of the Old Republic. The intuitive real-time-with-queue combat will always keep you on your toes, but it's really the meaningful character interactions and addictive world exploration that made it into a timeless classic. And that's even before that masterful story twist hits. Chills. Every. Time.

We've all fantasized about fighting as either a sharpshooting stormtrooper, a back-flipping Jedi, or a proud TIE-Fighter pilot, but getting to be all of them at once? That's just on a whole other level of epicness. Or on the levels of Battlefront II, which put you right in the middle of the most iconic battlefields you remember from both the original trilogy and the prequels.

That's not all, though! The Force also manifests itself in Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast, X-Wing Alliance, Star Wars Rebellion, Dark Forces II, and more, going for up to -75%! Don't forget – there are just a few days left to grab what you want!

Did you miss Monday's launch of our Weekly Sale - Disney? Check it out - <span class="bold">it's an exceptional collection of time-defying classics</span>.

The <span class="bold">Weekly Sale</span> - Disney will last until March 6, 5:00 PM UTC.
Why did the prices suddenly increase by 10 eurocents?
XYCat: Why did the prices suddenly increase by 10 eurocents?
I believe GOG performed their periodic price adjustment to match current exchange rates earlier this week.

OraEtLabora: Don't forget:

Star Wars Arcade for DOS (1988 video game)
Star Wars Chess (1994)
Star Wars: Yoda Stories (1997)
The Force Unleashed series
Star Wars: The Clone Wars – Republic Heroes (2009)
Clone Wars Adventures (2010)
I don't know about most of those others, but Republic Heroes was supposed to be ultra not-good.
Post edited March 03, 2017 by HunchBluntley
HunchBluntley: I don't know about most of those others, but Republic Heroes was supposed to be ultra not-good.
Yes, you are right, it got mostly below average or negative ratings, but still some people enjoyed it. And if there exists a PC version, why not?

Anyway, I just tryed to make an atemp to a complete list of what PC Star Wars games are still missing (because IwubCheeze already wrote some - look above) from the GOG library.
HunchBluntley: I don't know about most of those others, but Republic Heroes was supposed to be ultra not-good.
OraEtLabora: Yes, you are right, it got mostly below average or negative ratings, but still some people enjoyed it. And if there exists a PC version, why not?
There are people who enjoy bare-bones Unity asset flips, too. I would simply prefer if GOG didn't shovel crap games into the store just because they are attached to a popular licensed IP. (But this goes back to the old argument about curation, which I'm not eager to have again, so I'll say no more on the matter. :) )
IwubCheeze: CURSE OF MONKEY ISLAND!!!!
ESCAPE FROM MONKEY ISLAND!!!!!

Yeah yeah, I know shouting this on the forum is pointless and I already did it in another thread. But I'm gonna do it again cos I really want these games here and I'm a total pain in the ass :)

EDIT:

STAR WARS: EPISODE 1
FORCE COMMANDER
POD RACER
BATTLE FOR NABOO

Okay, now I'm done being a pain in the ass
Grargar: Ah, but are you willing to feed your shrinking backlog again?
Well, in January, my original discs were destroyed by an act of god :(. So yes, I'm more than anxious for these games to come to GOG now regardless of my backlog
Painted_Doll: Thanks to these weekly sales i haven't spent a cent on Gog games since Dec 28, 2016 .
I don't understand, what does that have to do with not spending money?
What's with the rather bland discounts?
Painted_Doll: Thanks to these weekly sales i haven't spent a cent on Gog games since Dec 28, 2016 .
tfishell: I don't understand, what does that have to do with not spending money?
I believe Painted_Doll was trying to make a point about the overall suckage of GOG's sales since the change of format. A point I wholeheartedly agree with.
tfishell: I don't understand, what does that have to do with not spending money?
Chandoraa: I believe Painted_Doll was trying to make a point about the overall suckage of GOG's sales since the change of format. A point I wholeheartedly agree with.
You mean percentage drops for sales? I agree that several of the games have suck-ass discounts here, however I don't know if that's GOG's fault or Disney's. I'll admit I would have bought Tron 2.0 if it got a discount comparable to Steam.

However, several of the games are -75% off which I think is a very good deal. I hope to see Tron 2.0 at that price in the future.

Weren't many people complaining about bundle deals? I haven't seen those around lately.

Before I forgot, I endorse Jedi Academy. Great fun game imo.
Needs more SWotL.
I have to agree some of the discounts are pretty lackluster. Tron 2.0, was hoping for more discount...i'll wait. And why is the older indiana jones games only 25 % off but the newer one %75 percent?
XYCat: Why did the prices suddenly increase by 10 eurocents?
HunchBluntley: I believe GOG performed their periodic price adjustment to match current exchange rates earlier this week.
But they better should adjust the prices correctly to the exchange rates and not just add 10 cents even to the lowest prices as this reduces the announced 75% discounts to 73% only, which isn't very fair.
picked up knights of the old republic 1 and 2, Gonna see what the hype was on these games. and so far from the opening on 1 it's like some mix of wow combat with the talking option thing from mass effect so not bad at all I must say.
UnrealQuakie: picked up knights of the old republic 1 and 2, Gonna see what the hype was on these games. and so far from the opening on 1 it's like some mix of wow combat with the talking option thing from mass effect so not bad at all I must say.
The reason for that is because it's Neverwinter Nights 1, IN SPACE! By that I mean modified version of the Aurora Engine and the game rule set is the version of the [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars_Roleplaying_Game_(Wizards_of_the_Coast)]Star Wars RPG that was published at that time by Wizards of the Coast.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/RecycledInSpace/VideoGames

Knights of the Old Republic was Neverwinter Nights AN EVEN LONGER TIME AGO IN A GALAXY FAR FAR AWAY!

Mass Effect has also been described as simply "KotOR IN SPACE!", which is stupidly funny. On a slightly more serious note, Mass Effect is often described as Knights of the Old Republic WITHOUT JEDI AND LIGHTSABERS!
And Knights of the Old Republic II is sometimes referred to as Planescape: Torment IN A GALAXY FAR FAR AWAY!

Jade Empire is Knights of the Old Republic IN IMPERIAL CHINA! The story borrow lots of elements from Hordes of The Underdark, an Expansion Pack of Neverwinter Nights.
Oh I forgot we're still missing Battlefront 2004 here, though I assume that won't happen because it could lead to confusion with EA's title.