It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Magical Tales of Bloody Tiles.

What was the first game you spent too many hours in? Was it an RPG? RTS? Adventure game? Whatever it was, there’s a good chance it featured an isometric view. That’s exactly what we focus on during this week’s promo!

Give a shot to Wartile (-50%), and enter a living, breathing tabletop game that invites the player into a miniature universe full of small adventures set in beautifully handcrafted diorama battle boards inspired by Norse mythology to honor the Vikings!

Looking for some Role-Playing fun? Then we’ve got you covered with the open-world isometric RPG Seven (-60%), that lets you play as Teriel, a master thief sent on a mission that will shake the foundations of the Vetrall Empire.

This week, also try out one of Paradox Interactive’s deepest war strategy games: Hearts of Iron, Hearts of Iron II: Complete and Hearts of Iron III (all at -75%).

The already cult Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus (-50%) will have you kneel to the Machine God and chase the heretics, as you help the Emperor march towards total domination.

Also, take a look at Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate, Final Liberation: Warhammer Epic 40,000 and Warhammer 40,000: Rites of War (all at -75%). With Final Liberation, go full nostalgia as you lead your armies to battle and learn more about Warhammer 40k’s lore with its built-in encyclopedia. In Rites of War, take control of the legendary Eldar race and try to recover ancient artefacts left behind by your ancestors. Chaos Gate, the best known turn-based RPG of the series, lets you customise your squads and fight Chaos Space Marines in epic battles.

DARKLANDS! If that name makes you shiver of excitement, you’ll be happy to know that it is available at -75% this week. “One of the deepest and most rewarding cRPG ever made”, according to a review on GOG.COM, the 1992 jewel will let you lead a band of four adventurers across the sinister landscape of 15th Century Germany.

All these games and many more are available in our Weekly Sale, ending on October 21st at 1PM UTC.
I also got the 65% promo for Pillars of Eternity II Obsidian Edition.

I had no plans of playing it in the near future (especially since I haven't even played PoE 1 yet) but wondering whether I should take advantage of the 65% discount.... It is the lowest price the game has ever been.

Hmm....
idbeholdME: I also got the 65% promo for Pillars of Eternity II Obsidian Edition.

I had no plans of playing it in the near future (especially since I haven't even played PoE 1 yet) but wondering whether I should take advantage of the 65% discount.... It is the lowest price the game has ever been.

Hmm....
Just take a look at the financial market and ask yourself "will money(*) be worth something tomorrow?" Especially with Lagarde taking over EZB, which is worse than Draghi.
I bought it at 60%(**) and I wont have enough time to play it anytime soon - So I am in the same boat as you are. Would I buy it again? Sure! So if you can spare the money, go for it.

(*) actually not money, but rather numbers in a computer, that can be modified by the government at any time.
(**) email with 65% came a bit too late - was already downloading at this point

PS: Not intending to start a political discussion.
Why Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition isn't part of this sale ?
i_hope_you_rot: Why Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition isn't part of this sale ?
Wondering the same here. It seems weird that the second game in the series is one of the protagonists of the sale and the original game is not even there.
idbeholdME: I also got the 65% promo for Pillars of Eternity II Obsidian Edition.

Hmm....
I doubt it's gonna be lower than this for at the very least another 6 months / 1 year. It's a game still been praised about and all. Especially, also when you compare the prices on the first Pillars of Eternity. So, I dunno, how soon 'soon' you mean to play it? :) But this lowest price could happen again soon-ish (also in around 6 months or so, maybe less).
megamike15: why is it just geneforge and nether gate that are on sale and not all of jeff's games?
They are now!
Post edited October 16, 2019 by GenlyAi
Got Emperor and Nethergate
GenlyAi: I doubt it's gonna be lower than this for at the very least another 6 months / 1 year. It's a game still been praised about and all. Especially, also when you compare the prices on the first Pillars of Eternity. So, I dunno, how soon 'soon' you mean to play it? :) But this lowest price could happen again soon-ish (also in around 6 months or so, maybe less).
Well this is the lowest price it has ever been across all stores so I went for it. A little bit over 27 bucks seems like a good price for the complete package. Thanks for the input

EDIT:
Would be nice if all items pertaining to the PoE II got marked as owned for those who buy the Obsidian Edition:

Right now, it is (ignoring the free ones):

marked as OWNED:
The Beast of Winter
PoE II Base game
The Forgotten Sanctum
PoE II Obsidian Edition
Seeker, Slayer, Survivor

and NOT marked as owned:
Explorer's Pack
PoE II Season Pass
PoE II Soundtrack
PoE II Deluxe Edition
Post edited October 16, 2019 by idbeholdME
GenlyAi: I doubt it's gonna be lower than this for at the very least another 6 months / 1 year. It's a game still been praised about and all. Especially, also when you compare the prices on the first Pillars of Eternity. So, I dunno, how soon 'soon' you mean to play it? :) But this lowest price could happen again soon-ish (also in around 6 months or so, maybe less).
idbeholdME: Well this is the lowest price it has ever been across all stores so I went for it. A little bit over 27 bucks seems like a good price for the complete package. Thanks for the input
Awesome, have fun! (I love tose games, so I'm a bit biased hehe).
idbeholdME: Well this is the lowest price it has ever been across all stores so I went for it. A little bit over 27 bucks seems like a good price for the complete package. Thanks for the input

EDIT:
Would be nice if all items pertaining to the PoE II got marked as owned for those who buy the Obsidian Edition:

Right now, it is (ignoring the free ones):

marked as OWNED:
The Beast of Winter
PoE II Base game
The Forgotten Sanctum
PoE II Obsidian Edition
Seeker, Slayer, Survivor

and NOT marked as owned:
Explorer's Pack
PoE II Season Pass
PoE II Soundtrack
PoE II Deluxe Edition
Exactly, this problem is present with all games that have various versions and DLC, GOG should solve it once and for all!
Nice sale and just a stupid amount of good stuff this week. Chernoblyite looks amazing, Disco Elysium is something I'll definately play at some point - even the stuff that's not exactly my cup of tea looks cool (the Inn sim and the factory thing). I was also waiting on Six Ages but I need a confirm on what someone mentioned in the release thread (won't even load up on Win 7).

I was bummed I didn't grab Mechanicus on release and hoping it'd get a nice sale sooner than later - so wish fulfilled LOL!

AND I just fired up Technomancer - like I said, ton of good stuff released recently - I think I'm now officially one of those people with too much to play / crushed by backlog. Took a bit of time, but I might be there ;) Technomancer is a ton of fun by the way - don't think I've ever played a Spiders game, but a bunch of their / Focus Home stuff has been releasing here at sweet discounts in genres I like so I took a flier - glad I did. Love the different skill trees and upgrades, light gear crafting and COMBAT STANCES! I wish more games incorporated these. Very pleasantly surprised.

Oh and one thing of note to GoG - the front page. When you have a TON of stuff going on in a short span of time, news gets BURIED! It took me too long to get to this forum post because the Weekly Sale news post on the front page is already pushed off. Stuff that came out yesterday is already pushed off LOL. Three tabs is not enough. At least five would be good (and I'm sure the people selling stuff / releasing their hard worked upon product here would appreciate it as well!)
Ixamyakxim: Oh and one thing of note to GoG - the front page. When you have a TON of stuff going on in a short span of time, news gets BURIED! It took me too long to get to this forum post because the Weekly Sale news post on the front page is already pushed off. Stuff that came out yesterday is already pushed off LOL. Three tabs is not enough. At least five would be good (and I'm sure the people selling stuff / releasing their hard worked upon product here would appreciate it as well!)
Use the RSS, Luke!
https://www.gog.com/frontpage/rss
Ixamyakxim: Oh and one thing of note to GoG - the front page. When you have a TON of stuff going on in a short span of time, news gets BURIED! It took me too long to get to this forum post because the Weekly Sale news post on the front page is already pushed off. Stuff that came out yesterday is already pushed off LOL. Three tabs is not enough. At least five would be good (and I'm sure the people selling stuff / releasing their hard worked upon product here would appreciate it as well!)
Loger13: Use the RSS, Luke!
https://www.gog.com/frontpage/rss
LOL this is a great response thanks for that - I'll give it a shot!
EDIT
gone
Post edited October 19, 2019 by JackknifeJohnson
So this is why Pillars of Eternity was not in the sale: It was going to appear in a separate sale.

Also, it would be great to have a bundle with Pillars of Eternity plus the White March Season Pass, with a slightly higher discount.