It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Magical Tales of Bloody Tiles.

What was the first game you spent too many hours in? Was it an RPG? RTS? Adventure game? Whatever it was, there’s a good chance it featured an isometric view. That’s exactly what we focus on during this week’s promo!

Give a shot to Wartile (-50%), and enter a living, breathing tabletop game that invites the player into a miniature universe full of small adventures set in beautifully handcrafted diorama battle boards inspired by Norse mythology to honor the Vikings!

Looking for some Role-Playing fun? Then we’ve got you covered with the open-world isometric RPG Seven (-60%), that lets you play as Teriel, a master thief sent on a mission that will shake the foundations of the Vetrall Empire.

This week, also try out one of Paradox Interactive’s deepest war strategy games: Hearts of Iron, Hearts of Iron II: Complete and Hearts of Iron III (all at -75%).

The already cult Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus (-50%) will have you kneel to the Machine God and chase the heretics, as you help the Emperor march towards total domination.

Also, take a look at Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate, Final Liberation: Warhammer Epic 40,000 and Warhammer 40,000: Rites of War (all at -75%). With Final Liberation, go full nostalgia as you lead your armies to battle and learn more about Warhammer 40k’s lore with its built-in encyclopedia. In Rites of War, take control of the legendary Eldar race and try to recover ancient artefacts left behind by your ancestors. Chaos Gate, the best known turn-based RPG of the series, lets you customise your squads and fight Chaos Space Marines in epic battles.

DARKLANDS! If that name makes you shiver of excitement, you’ll be happy to know that it is available at -75% this week. “One of the deepest and most rewarding cRPG ever made”, according to a review on GOG.COM, the 1992 jewel will let you lead a band of four adventurers across the sinister landscape of 15th Century Germany.

All these games and many more are available in our Weekly Sale, ending on October 21st at 1PM UTC.
high rated
Working link to promo: https://www.gog.com/promo/20191014_weekly_sale
high rated
Titles Discounted for the First Time:
Apsulov: End of Gods (20% off)
Apsulov: End of Gods - Soundtrack+Art book [DLC] (20% off)
[Note: gog.com/promo/20191014_promo_launch_apsulov]
Queen's Wish Hintbook & Extras [DLC] (10% off)

Titles Discounted to a New All-Time GoG Low:
Grimshade (25% off vs. 20% off)
Grimshade Soundtrack [DLC] (25% off vs. 20% off)
Nethergate: Resurrection (70% off vs. 30% off)
Seven: Enhanced Collector's Edition [Deluxe] (60% off vs. 50% off)
Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus (50% off vs. 35% off)

GoG Sales 2019 Google Doc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RtI0Mpg1jjnM66q-02Y56-u5jcGT3YDKn6-5WsLwC6k/edit?usp=sharing

Note: New games added Avadon, Avernum, Druidstone, Queen's Wish and Tower of Time games/series
Post edited October 15, 2019 by RWarehall
So much good stuff, got most of it anyway.

ATOM RPG = real Fallout4 (UnderRail is real FO3), grab it and enjoy, then wait for Trudograd expansion pack, or how we call it today - DLC.
Exclusive Email Discount for:
Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - Obsidian Edition

47JN8B9F59401AC09E
65 % OFF a New All-Time GOG Low.

The offer ends on October 16th, 2019 at 1 PM UTC.
why is it just geneforge and nether gate that are on sale and not all of jeff's games?
Some great titles here.

Nethergate is a no brainer at this price, if you like turn-based old-school RPG that are different.
Druidstone: The Secret of the Menhir Forest has also been added to the list (I don't think it was at the time RWarehall posted his spreadsheet... even though it doesn't seem to be a title with a new all-time low price).
I assume you refer to PC games ?
many gamers had other platforms before PC, C64 had many games :

Airborne Ranger ( 2d game), Pirates! c64 ( later on AMIGA) and now on PC the list is endless
Forbidden Forest, Pac man( any platform) , Hostages ( AMIGA), Sword Of Sodan (AMIGA) and many more CD32 games aswell, Rocket Ranger, Defender Of the Crown ( c64)

PC:

Pirates!, Jagged Alliance classics, Fall Out 1+2 + tactics ( never 3d remakes ofcourse :D)
Baldurs 1+2+ expansions, and anything 2d 9 classic) that looks like it

Anyway those are the games i played, and still play because 75% of the latets games are not exactly the type of games i would (like to) play tbh :D
Anyway i started with old games and end with old games plus some casual games and some indies to fill the "gap" because many new releases are not my kind og games, like i mentioned earlier. :D
There are games without discounts in the sale list, see the attached screenshot.
Attachments:
Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate
*Create and customize a squad from a Space Marine contingent of 50 different soldiers, each with unique characteristics and capabilities - including Terminators, Assault Marines and Devastator Squads.
*Random Scenario Generator - Create infinite randomly generated missions!!!!!
*Scenario Builder : Build custom missions! A Random Map Generator in included in the editor to help you make your scenarios faster!
The BEST Warhammer game made for the PC ever in my opinion. What's not to like?
I don't know why it annoys me so much that "complete editions" show up in sales even if you own the game and all DLCs... but it does. I should be upgraded to that edition automatically, honestly.
StingingVelvet: I don't know why it annoys me so much that "complete editions" show up in sales even if you own the game and all DLCs... but it does. I should be upgraded to that edition automatically, honestly.
I'd rather see a feature called "Mark as owned" and "Marked as not-interessted-in", but I agree - very annoying
Why is the Omnissiah edition discounted so little. I got my copy before the GOG release, when it was 60% off at Fanatical. Had I known this jewel of a game would make its way here so soon, I would have waited. I think I'd rebuy it on GOG even for a smaller discount than 60%, just to experience the expansion, but 15% off is beyond what I'm willing to rationalize to myself.
Isometric: 19
Not isometric: 22

After seeing the description, I was all prepared for this sale to irritate me no end; but the proportion of games which actually are isometric is WAY higher than I'd anticipated. Still less than 50% of the sale, but then some of that is the Strategy games. It gets a pass mark :)