It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We all grow up, but it doesn't mean we should stop having fun.

We won't let you get bored this week, so prepare for a busy schedule and carefree fun.

How about Monday Armageddon with Worms unleashing hell against each other on a fully destructible map using a full arsenal of fun and imaginative weapons? Worms series is now 75% off.

On Tuesday we're cooking. Sharpen your knife and dust off your chef's whites, there isn’t mushroom for error, and the steaks are high in these crazy kitchens in Overcooked series (now up to -66%).

Wednesday is the best time for an epic prison break. Keep in line and juggle your time sensibly as you secretly form a personal plan of escape. Obey the rules to beat the system in the Escapists games (up to -75%).

Now, experienced, we can escape the clutches of an Evil Wizard and discover the secrets hidden within the spellbound castle of our ancestors in TSIOQUE (-33%) on Thursday.

Friday is the best day to forge uneasy alliances to acquire the mythical Excalibur sword and defeat the sinister power-obsessed duke of Wessex in Sword Legacy Omen (-50%).

On Saturday you can check out Tormentum: Dark Sorrow (-66%). Just picture yourself as a nameless hero who finds himself in a place between fantasy and nightmare. You don't remember your name nor where you come from...

Sunday sounds like a journey deep into the living castle, in hopes of defeating the evil that dwells within – the dreaded Warlock Lord in Shadowgate (-75%).

The Weekly Sale ends on August 19th, 1 PM UTC.
How come Disciples were not on my shelf so far? Fixed that.
tburger: How come Disciples were not on my shelf so far? Fixed that.
Good job, well done. ;)

I didn't get around to it until last year, which is pretty late for a 2001/2005 game.
tburger: How come Disciples were not on my shelf so far? Fixed that.
Shit how did I miss that, I remember playing the shit out of D2 when I was younger. Instabought.
Disciples III: Reincarnation has over 400 votes and Disciples III: Renaissance + Resurrection has almost 300 so I'd like to see those show up.
Post edited August 18, 2019 by tfishell