It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Explore titles that will bring you loads of fun! This Weekly Sale is dedicated to outstanding games from a variety of genres. Play games like Batman™: Arkham Knight (-75%), Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak (-90%), and Stellaris (-75%) before the sale ends on 9th August 2021, 1 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Free the captive, to the forum...
Again I wished the Lost Horizon Double Pack could be marked as owned for people already owning both games. But no, no se puede. Porque? Porque GOG tiene un gran Hundeschwein interior.
Post edited August 02, 2021 by Dogmaus
high rated
20210802 | Weekly Sale

• $0.99 • -90% • Homeworld: Emergence
• $1.19 • -80% • Age of Wonders
• $1.99 • -80% • Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic
• $2.03 • -66% • Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus
• $2.03 • -66% • Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
• $2.49 • -75% • Age of Wonders 2: The Wizard's Throne
• $2.49 • -75% • Lost Horizon
• $2.99 • -80% • Lost Horizon 2
• $2.99 • -70% • Secret Files 2: Puritas Cordis
• $2.99 • -70% • Secret Files 3
• $2.99 • -70% • Secret Files: Sam Peters
• $2.99 • -70% • Secret Files: Tunguska
• $3.49 • -90% • Homeworld Remastered Collection
• $3.74 • -75% • LEGO Batman: The Videogame
• $3.99 • -80% • Lost Horizon Double Pack
• $4.99 • -90% • Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak
• $4.99 • -75% • Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition
• $4.99 • -75% • Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition
• $4.99 • -75% • Batman: Arkham Knight
• $4.99 • -75% • Batman: Arkham Origins
• $4.99 • -75% • LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
• $4.99 • -75% • LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
• $4.99 • -75% • LEGO Batman 2 DC Super Heroes
• $4.99 • -75% • SYNTHETIK: Legion Rising
• $6.24 • -75% • Grim Dawn
• $6.79 • -66% • Oddworld: New n Tasty
• $7.49 • -75% • Age of Wonders 3
• $7.49 • -75% • SPORE Collection
• $8.49 • -50% • Tales of the Neon Sea
• $8.74 • -75% • Age of Wonders 3 Deluxe Edition
• $8.99 • -40% • Stardew Valley
• $9.89 • -67% • Frostpunk
• $9.99 • -75% • Animation Arts Collection
• $9.99 • -75% • Batman: Arkham Knight Premium Edition
• $9.99 • -75% • Stellaris
• $12.49 • -75% • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
• $19.79 • -34% • Spiritfarer Lily Update
• $22.10 • -60% • Grim Dawn Definitive Edition
• $24.99 • -50% • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
• $29.39 • -40% • Frostpunk: Game of the Year edition
• $29.99 • -50% • Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Deluxe Edition
• $44.99 • -50% • Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Premium Edition
Post edited August 02, 2021 by 自在猫
Why are Ashes of Malmouth and and Forgotten Gods still more expensive than the Definitive Edition in this sale? I already own the base game and I only want those two DLCs.
No offense but i feel like a second class customer because i missed the Batman newsletter promo and now i have to pay more .
Post edited August 02, 2021 by DD & Ji Ji
low rated
DD & Ji Ji: No offense but i feel like a second class customer because i missed the Batman newsletter promo and now i have to pay more .
I almost missed it too, had to ask somebody for theirs. I was trying to figure out what kind of emails I have to subscribe to, in order to get codes but avoid fucking emojis in the subject line all the time. turns out, they're under the same option, so I'm once again unsubscribed after only a day until they let someone older than 5 send out the newsletters.
SPORE Collection is on sale again, but you still don't have new serial keys for it.

I have a "serial keys depleted" message in my library for almost a month now.

When will the keys be delivered?
high rated
20210802 | Weekly Saleadditions

• $4.99 • -75% • Mad Max
DD & Ji Ji: No offense but i feel like a second class customer because i missed the Batman newsletter promo and now i have to pay more .
Back in March, I got a -60% newsletter discount for Frostpunk GOTY. I couldn't afford it back then, and since then the regular discount hasn't gone beyond -40%. After nearly 5 months, I'm still upset about it.
Dohi64: I'm once again unsubscribed after only a day
You can check the Newsletter discounts thread if you prefer.
OHMYGODJCABOMB: SPORE Collection is on sale again, but you still don't have new serial keys for it.

I have a "serial keys depleted" message in my library for almost a month now.

When will the keys be delivered?
it still has DRM in it? Key for what?
Dogmaus: it still has DRM in it? Key for what?
https://support.gog.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002333209-Spore-How-to-get-access-to-online-features
Has anyone played Synthetik: Legion Rising?
So not only it's over priced but still DRM-ed even on GOG. This game is cursed. It was not possible to play it at release because of the dRM, and even now it has DRM problems on GOG. EA is rediculous. Thanks for the link.
Dogmaus: So not only it's over priced but still DRM-ed even on GOG. This game is cursed. It was not possible to play it at release because of the dRM, and even now it has DRM problems on GOG. EA is rediculous. Thanks for the link.
Actually it's not DRM-ed much more than any game that uses Galaxy for multiplayer purpose. GOG probably could release the game without any form of online feature, but decided to include it even at the cost of controversies. Or maybe this was EA requirement. Anyway I understand the aversion in this case. Ideally the game should have online features that don't require any additional applications or logins to third party sites.
Post edited August 02, 2021 by Sarafan