It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Explore titles that will bring you loads of fun! This Weekly Sale is dedicated to outstanding games from a variety of genres. Play games like Batman™: Arkham Knight (-75%), Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak (-90%), and Stellaris (-75%) before the sale ends on 9th August 2021, 1 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
DD & Ji Ji: No offense but i feel like a second class customer because i missed the Batman newsletter promo and now i have to pay more .
Ice_Mage: Back in March, I got a -60% newsletter discount for Frostpunk GOTY. I couldn't afford it back then, and since then the regular discount hasn't gone beyond -40%. After nearly 5 months, I'm still upset about it.
Dohi64: I'm once again unsubscribed after only a day
Ice_Mage: You can check the Newsletter discounts thread if you prefer.
I got that deal, and I have over 100 hours into Frostpunk. Probably going to start digging in deeper here soon and get another 100 hours. Not worth avoiding for $4-$5 savings.
+1 for the Highlights image (somewhat unrelated but cool anyway)
OHMYGODJCABOMB: SPORE Collection is on sale again, but you still don't have new serial keys for it.

I have a "serial keys depleted" message in my library for almost a month now.

When will the keys be delivered?
Just wanna ask, does it crash alot??

I read many reviews on different sites that at the creature or further stages, that it crashes alot and people lose progress because they forgot to save and then quit the game due to crashes or get refunds.
Grim Dawn Definitive was 60% off, but currently shows now as only 45% off.
Korell: Grim Dawn Definitive was 60% off, but currently shows now as only 45% off.
Same here, wanted to buy it as the newsletter was advertising a 60% discount, but on the store's page, only 45% off is displayed...
Korell: Grim Dawn Definitive was 60% off, but currently shows now as only 45% off.
Cymepa: Same here, wanted to buy it as the newsletter was advertising a 60% discount, but on the store's page, only 45% off is displayed...
You are right (I saw the 60% in the morning) but now it's only 45%...
Newsletter email screenshot attached saying 60%
Unfortunately this is not the first time I experience something like this, it happened with a Ubisoft sale months ago but was much worse: discount decrease -and- currency exchange rate change during the weekly sale...
Attachments:
20210802.png (442 Kb)
Crate Entertainment it's about time to give us a bigger discount for the DLC's. At just 30% off I will never buy them.
Melvinica: Crate Entertainment it's about time to give us a bigger discount for the DLC's. At just 30% off I will never buy them.
For the amount of content, the price is more than fair. I clocked... oh my... I might have spent more than 1000 hours on Grim Dawn.
This is concerning.
DD & Ji Ji: No offense but i feel like a second class customer because i missed the Batman newsletter promo and now i have to pay more .
Ice_Mage: Back in March, I got a -60% newsletter discount for Frostpunk GOTY. I couldn't afford it back then, and since then the regular discount hasn't gone beyond -40%. After nearly 5 months, I'm still upset about it.
I bought the base game ages ago, and played it a lot - great game! Sadly, the DLC and the Season's pass never seem to get a better discount than 20%, while the GOTY edition gets a 40% discount.
Maxvorstadt: Why are Ashes of Malmouth and and Forgotten Gods still more expensive than the Definitive Edition in this sale? I already own the base game and I only want those two DLCs.
Same with the Battletech offer a couple weeks ago.
Yummie, those are some nice games for grabs..... Homeworld is a nice little story driven rts gem, Stellaris with all of its DLC is huge, the developers managed to convince me i need the last two major dlc packages too by providing breadcrums of the DLC in the general play and AOW is actually pretty well thought out, starting from 2 up to their SF adventure
Serial keys for SPORE Collection are still "depleted"!

What's more, EA Community Manager told me that you are not their authorized partner, and according to THIS page, it's true.

Community needs public explanations, GOG. I have highlighted public, because this time I'm not interested in your "damage control" via PM.
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Serial keys for SPORE Collection are still "depleted"!

What's more, EA Community Manager told me that you are not their authorized partner, and according to THIS page, it's true.

Community needs public explanations, GOG. I have highlighted public, because this time I'm not interested in your "damage control" via PM.
Woah, so does spore crash in the later stages???

Also, here is EA Community Manager message: https://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-General-Questions/GOG-SPORE-Collection-Serial-Keys-Depleted/m-p/10565396

One thing that is weird is that the Manager seems so chill about the situation
Post edited August 05, 2021 by BookCrazy
Grim Dawn Definitive Edition was definitely 60% off. No problem, I can wait...
BookCrazy: Woah, so does spore crash in the later stages???
I haven't tested it yet because I'm still waiting for my serial keys.