It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Princes, Settlers, Raymen, and A LOT of bullets.

Look at all these classics! It's like a museum of modern art in here. French-made art, for the most part. Ubisoft's catalog is up to 75% off in our special Ubisoft Weekend Sale and you may want to grab yourself a guide before you go looking for the right game.

There is a strategy wing, with Heroes of Might and Magic, Anno, Settlers, Warlords Battlecry, and Panzer General dominating the place. Cross to the opposite room and you'll find yourself surrounded by action hero legends Prince of Persia, Altair, and Sam Fisher, the manic Rabbids, and an unforgettable adventure Beyond Good & Evil, among others. Oh and make sure you don't miss the RPG corner where legends like Might and Magic, Anvil of Dawn, and Albion are displayed, or the aisle with Rayman mementos on either side - both in charming 3D and in stunning 2D cartoon form.

Those looking exclusively for adrenaline-induced thrills should try our shooter range which sports the likes of STRAFE, Nex Machina, S.T.A.L.K.E.R., Devil Daggers, F.E.A.R., Cryptark, and ECHO, among others.

The Ubisoft Weekend Sale ends August 6th, 10am UTC.

The Shooter Sale last until August 6th, 10pm UTC.
Need Heroes of Might and Magic 6 and 7 without DRM ^__^

Yes,I can dream...
Post edited August 03, 2018 by Reglisse
high rated
Got excited for a moment when I saw the huge Ubisoft logo on the main page. Thought we would get some new games. Then I realized it's the same old sale again... :(
why no discount for alien shooter 2? :(
Zombie Shooter 1 and 2 are finally on sale! Thanks GOG! They will be a nice addition to my GOGmix games list:

https://www.gog.com/mix/games_that_work_on_old_low_spec_pcs

There are some other good games I don't have yet. This sale will keep me busy this weekend.
Post edited August 03, 2018 by badon
high rated
Dear Ubisoft

If you want my money you have to release more titles on GOG. I already own everything in this sale. There's nothing left to buy for me. I'd gladly give you lots of money for more Splinter Cell, Rainbow Six, Ghost Recon, Prince of Persia, Assassin's Creed, Rayman or Might and Magic games on GOG!

Sincerely
DoctorGOGgles
WTF I don't have one thing on here wishlisted? :P

There HAS TO BE AT LEAST ONE of these games I can't live with.
I honestly can't remember the last time Ubisoft actually released a game on GOG.
high rated
I have what I want from Ubi, they have to release more if they want my money.
high rated
Oh, for a moment while the images were loading I thought ubisoft had decided to stop being shit.

More games or get rooted Ubi.
Still waiting for Rainbow Six 3 and Splinter Cell 3 already Ubi :P
high rated
WTH, I own them all? Ubisoft needs to bring more games here.
No new releases... and a full banner header probably means nothing decent over the weekend...

Disappointment++
high rated
How about getting more Ubisoft games here. I have these all :)
I'll go ahead and add my voice to the chorus of disappointment...

Huge-ass banner on the main page and then it's only to promote the same games that everyone and their grandma got over half a decade ago. Bring some new games here, Ubi!