It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A good sword is the one without DRM and bought up to -85%.

This weekend will be full of duels and challenging sword fights, no matter if you decide to draw a steel sword in Kingdom Come: Deliverance (-40%) or a silver one in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition (-70%).

You can also feel the power of the sword and become a true warrior in Way of the Samurai 4 (-70%) or lose yourself into swashbuckling adventures in Sea Dogs series (-80%). Just remember not to catch your sword by its blade and be sure to check all the games on sale, including Katana ZERO (-20%), Absolver (-60%), Mount & Blade (-66%), Shadow Warrior 2 (-75%), and many more.

The Weekend Sale lasts until July 22nd, 1 PM UTC.
Mafwek: Well, I am kinda sick of all games being heavily sword focused. There is a reason why sword have much stronger cultural presence than other weapons, yes; but I kinda dislike them. They are kinda unpractical weapons. Axe or dagger are more to my liking.

Regardless of that, this promo sure has some good sword focused games I am interested in. Regardless of the sword focus, lol
Give Planescape Torment (if you don't mind a lot of reading) a try, it completely deconstructs the fantasy trope of the "tin knight with the big ass sword" down to the point of having only 1 usable sword while including outlandish weapons like severed arms, dentures (!), punch-knives, crystal-tiped hammers etc.
guppy44: OCD speaking here, but does anyone know if buying Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Edition will "add" the base game and DLCs to the owned list or will it be like The Witcher 3 Expansion Pass (when owning the GOTY Edition) and Shadow Warrior 2 Deluxe (when having the base game + Deluxe Upgrade) still showing as unowned?

Nice sale, here, though. :)
Seems to be an issue with a few games not catalogued correctly. Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition not showing up despite purchasing the Deluxe edition.
Ixoliptis: Give Planescape Torment (if you don't mind a lot of reading) a try, it completely deconstructs the fantasy trope of the "tin knight with the big ass sword" down to the point of having only 1 usable sword while including outlandish weapons like severed arms, dentures (!), punch-knives, crystal-tiped hammers etc.
You forgot to mention two most powerful weapons: words and belief.

Fun trivia: Planescape: Torment is one of the first games I bought on GOG, the game I know almost everything about, and a game I never finished once in my life.
I have a huge backlog.
No Die By the Sword? Seems like an obvious choice.
tfishell: wish we could get Akella's 2003 Pirates of the Caribbean aka Sea Dogs 2 game here

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/pirates_of_the_caribbean
YES! er... Har! me Matey!
Spectre: A sword game sale should have had Die by the Sword in the list.
I just wanted to say the same thing!
When I saw it I was excited that I can finally play the first Witcher. Then I realized I already owned the Witcher in my library. Oh God I'm going into the path of digital gaming hoarding.
Usually, Weekend Sale ends at 10 PM UTC, but not this one.
Makes me wonder if something is coming.

...the next weekly sale perhaps?