It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A genre of speculative fiction which typically deals with imaginative and futuristic concepts such as advanced science and technology, space exploration, time travel, parallel universes, extraterrestrial life, sentient artificial intelligence, cybernetics, and the singularity. In video games these concepts draw us in all different forms: story-rich adventure titles, action simulators, RPGs, first-person shooters, or turn-based strategy games.

But what’s interesting is that in many cases these games are accompanied by impeccable soundtracks either making the title more immersive or pumping our bloods with electronic bangers. Now we’ve prepared a special Weekend Sale gathering such examples with discounts as high as -90% that lasts until November 14th, 11 PM UTC. What can you expect within the Sale?

Blade Runner (-33%)
Classic, sci-fi adventure game that won universal praise from gamers and critics all around the world. In the game, you take the role of detective Ray McCoy. Armed with your investigative skills and tools of the Blade Runner trade, you must roam the dark, rainy streets of Los Angeles A.D. 2019 in pursuit of androids gone rogue.

Unreal Tournament GOTY (-85%)
The original King of the Hill in the frag-or-be-fragged multiplayer gaming world. This iconic first-person shooter grabbed the genre by the soiled seat of its pants and knocked it around the room with its never-before-seen graphics, brutal edge-of-your-seat gameplay and a massive and varied feature list that gave gamers more than they ever expected. You know it and you love it.

Everhood (-35%)
Role-playing action sci-fi where up is down, left is right, time has stopped and strange characters R O A M. You control a wooden doll whose arm has been stolen by a blue gnome - sounds mysterious? It should! Best way to find out what it is all about is to play it yourself.

Overload (-75%)
Ultimate 6-degree-of-freedom shooter, Overload combines intense action with awesome graphics and effects to create the ultimate zero-gravity shooter. It features an engaging single-player story campaign, intense survival mode, online multiplayer, VR support, and a variety of customization options to give the player an intense experience with a high degree of replayability.

Out There: Ω Edition (-85%)
Space exploration game blending roguelike, resource management and interactive fiction. You are an astronaut awaking from cryonics not in the solar system, but... out there... in a far and unknown place of the galaxy. In Out There, you will have to survive, tinkering your ship with what you can gather drifting in the void, and spot garden planets to refill your oxygen supply.

And of course much more! Check out all the titles HERE and enjoy great gameplay with amazing soundtracks!
high rated
• $0.99 • -90% • A New Beginning: Final Cut
• $0.99 • -90% • Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today
• $1.24 • -75% • Oniken: Unstoppable Edition
• $1.49 • -90% • Dex
• $1.49 • -90% • Rise of the Triad (2013)
• $1.49 • -85% • Unreal Tournament 2004 Editor's Choice Edition
• $1.49 • -85% • Unreal Tournament GOTY
• $1.49 • -70% • X2: The Threat
• $1.99 • -90% • StarCrawlers
• $1.99 • -90% • State of Mind
• $1.99 • -80% • To The Moon
• $2.24 • -85% • Out There: Edition
• $2.49 • -75% • System Shock 2
• $2.99 • -85% • Conglomerate 451
• $2.99 • -70% • Finding Paradise
• $2.99 • -85% • Out There: Edition + Soundtrack
• $2.99 • -70% • X: Gold
• $3.59 • -88% • Trberbrook
• $3.74 • -75% • Cryptark
• $3.74 • -75% • Paradigm
• $3.74 • -75% • Sublevel Zero Redux
• $3.99 • -80% • Black Future '88
• $3.99 • -60% • X3: Reunion
• $4.49 • -85% • EVERSPACE
• $4.49 • -70% • In Other Waters
• $4.99 • -75% • SYNTHETIK: Legion Rising
• $5.99 • -70% • X Rebirth: Home of Light Complete Edition Upgrade
• $6.49 • -35% • Advent Rising
• $6.49 • -35% • Everhood
• $6.69 • -33% • Blade Runner
• $6.79 • -60% • VELONE
• $6.99 • -30% • Descent 2
• $6.99 • -30% • Lost Eden
• $6.99 • -65% • Turok 2: Seeds of Evil
• $7.49 • -50% • Eliza
• $7.49 • -75% • Overload
• $7.75 • -61% • VELONE - Supporter Bundle
• $7.99 • -60% • X3: Terran War Pack
• $8.74 • -65% • Heaven's Vault
• $8.99 • -55% • Hypnospace Outlaw
• $8.99 • -40% • Wildcat Gun Machine
• $8.99 • -70% • X Rebirth
• $9.99 • -60% • Ion Fury
• $11.68 • -35% • Everhood - Game + Soundtrack Bundle
• $11.99 • -40% • Godlike Burger
• $11.99 • -40% • Wildcat Gun Machine Supporter Bundle
• $14.84 • -42% • Godlike Burger - Supporter Bundle
• $14.99 • -25% • Citizen Sleeper
• $14.99 • -50% • Hypnospace Outlaw + Original Soundtrack
• $14.99 • -70% • X Rebirth: Home of Light Complete Edition
• $24.99 • -50% • X4: Foundations
• $59.87 • -40% • X4 2022 Bundle
Ok, Overload is probably best Descent remake, but... it lacks soundtrack to buy here.
In my case it'll be a pass for now. I do notlike that kind of situation - game seems incomplete. I know, it is not, but I like to have shitload of addictions, like soundtracks and atrbooks. Just selling this game by soundtrack criteria and lacking soundtrac DLC seems a little bit odd.
In old games at least i could open "music" foldar and play mp3, ogg, wav or other files, and they could be listenable. And today? Everything is hidden behind strange hideous undecyphrable extensions. At least in old games pak can be somehow open and decrypted.
not on sale but Unreal Gold has an amazing soundtrack too. and we still need Unreal Tourney 3 ;)
I hope that at some point, all publishers will come to realize that if you care enough about the soundtrack to buy it separately from the game, it means you probably want it in a lossless format like flac or wav.
Post edited November 11, 2022 by Magnitus
Just wanted to say I really appreciate that the original, non "enhanced" version of Blade Runner still gets occasional discounts!

In case ScummVM affiliate links still work, you may want to use this link when buying the game and ScummVM gets a commission. Maybe a staffer can chime in and confirm that this still works.
Apparently Terminator: Resistance must not have a great enough soundtrack...
high rated
fronzelneekburm: Just wanted to say I really appreciate that the original, non "enhanced" version of Blade Runner still gets occasional discounts!

In case ScummVM affiliate links still work, you may want to use this link when buying the game and ScummVM gets a commission. Maybe a staffer can chime in and confirm that this still works.
I have talked with one of ScummVM developers when gog pulled the 2019 version out of the store. This referral link is the only one and should still work as intended. I chose a direct donation method though, as for me it was a better way to thank the developers.
I note the conspicuous absence of Rebel Galaxy from these picks... :P
tfishell: not on sale but Unreal Gold has an amazing soundtrack too.
Absolutely. And there are lots of good songs which are often start unremarkable and then turn in decent hits that will stay in mind (for a long time). My favorite is Temple of Vandora
More outstanding examples on the linked page from tfishell's post above are: Star Seeker, Nagomi Passage (Day), Bluff Eversmoking, Bounds of Foundry, Shared Dig, Foundry, Surfacing, etc. ...

Btw: while you are listening to that awesome stuff please vote for the Soundtracks hopefully coming to GOG some day:
Unreal Tournament Soundtrack
Unreal Gold OST
Unreal/Unreal Tournament Soundtracks

Thanks! :)
Already own a handful of these titles, but decided to grab Out There: Edition at such a great deal. Looks like a different kind of space game and its soundtrack is available here too. :)