It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Set sail on a fantastic adventure with the latest Weekend Sale on GOG.COM that features titles that take place above and beneath sea level. Play titles like Deep Diving Simulator (-80%), Port Royale 2 (-80%), and Tempest (-75%) before this sale ends on 22nd November 2021, 2 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
starship titanic is connected to the sea, but titanic: adventure out of time isn't on sale. incidentally, I played both the other week and found the latter excellent despite the time limit at the end, and I still prefer the book version of the former. so much annoying and repetitive chit-chat, long unskippable elevator rides, plus I fucked up the music puzzle and didn't feel like doing it again.
high rated
• $0.51 • -88% • Atlantis 2: Beyond Atlantis
• $0.77 • -87% • Atlantis: The Lost Tales
• $0.89 • -85% • Starship Titanic
• $0.99 • -80% • Port Royale 2
• $0.99 • -80% • Submarine Titans
• $1.39 • -86% • Atlantis 3: The New World
• $1.79 • -70% • Pirates! Gold Plus
• $3.24 • -35% • Search for the Titanic
• $3.74 • -75% • Tempest
• $3.99 • -80% • Deep Diving Simulator
• $4.54 • -35% • Discoveries of the Deep
• $4.54 • -35% • Gunboat
• $4.54 • -35% • Sea Legends
• $4.68 • -33% • Das Boot: German U-Boat Simulation
• $7.49 • -50% • In Other Waters
• $9.99 • -60% • Abandon Ship
• $12.89 • -57% • UBOAT
• $14.99 • -40% • King of Seas
I was expecting to see Sunless Sea... well too bad it's not there :(
Starship Titanic is connected to the sea? Other than the word "ship" I don't see the connection. Oh wait, I see they say above and below the sea so practically any game can fit.
When will Subnautica 1 & 2 come to GoG ?
Arent there more pirate related games not on that sale list?
Added:
• $12.49 • -50% • Megaquarium