It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I mean. Pathfinder is on sale. So…

Do you enjoy playing good games? How much? Very much?! Then rejoice, the Deep Silver Weekend was made for you.

To start the Deep Silver Weekend with a bang, we're adding more Deep Silver games to GOG.COM, such as Outward (-40%), Killer is Dead (-80%), and the Animation Arts Collection (-80%) that includes the Secret Files series (-66%) and the Lost Horizon series (up to -75%).

That's not all yet! Pathfinder: Kingmaker, one of the most celebrated RPGs of the last few years is now available up to 50% off. Build your character, gather your party and go on an adventure.

Feeling like having a piraty weekend? Take a look at the Risen series (-75%) and wield your sword, your ship, and your pirate magic. It’s a thing, I swear.

Well, your luck just can’t stop. Metro 2033 Redux and Metro: Last Light are also both available at -75% AND they have just been enhanced with the addition of achievements.

The Deep Silver Weekend ends on October 28th at 2 PM UTC.
nightcraw1er.488: What stardock sale? I can’t find any link or anything for it.
Cavalary: Here.

And also adding to the questions about Outward. What's that about? Does seem like a no-reloading permadeath kinda thing, in which case nevermind, but still...
My understanding is that when you are beaten, you don't die, but get spawned in a different part of the world without any equipment and have to figure out how to free yourself.

I got the game on Steam (wanted to support the devs) , and 30 CAD's a bit rich for a re-buy right now, but things i heard were genrally positive; though the story wasn't anything particularly great.
Does anybody know if the GOG version of Killer is Dead is capped at 30fps?
Post edited October 25, 2019 by Pyromancer138
kud13: ...though the story wasn't anything particularly great.
This pretty much applies to 95%+ of all video games. Even the "well-written" ones tend to feel like amateur hour when compared to an average novel. *shrug*
Also, since they're all part of one big corporate monstrosity now- Can someone at Deep Silver tell THQN to put achievements into the first 2 Darksiders games? It'd be greatly appreciated.
GOG.com: I mean. Pathfinder is on sale. So…

Do you enjoy playing good games? How much? Very much?! Then rejoice, the Deep Silver Weekend was made for you.

To start the Deep Silver Weekend with a bang, we're adding more Deep Silver games to GOG.COM, such as Outward (-40%), Killer is Dead (-80%), and the Animation Arts Collection (-80%) that includes the Secret Files series (-66%) and the Lost Horizon series (up to -75%).

That's not all yet! Pathfinder: Kingmaker, one of the most celebrated RPGs of the last few years is now available up to 50% off. Build your character, gather your party and go on an adventure.

Feeling like having a piraty weekend? Take a look at the Risen series (-75%) and wield your sword, your ship, and your pirate magic. It’s a thing, I swear.

Well, your luck just can’t stop. Metro 2033 Redux and Metro: Last Light are also both available at -75% AND they have just been enhanced with the addition of achievements.

The Deep Silver Weekend ends on October 28th at 2 PM UTC.
Why does the sale end before people get their money in germany on the 31st? I lose out on the sale because it ends 3 days too early...
Animation Arts Collection, Outward Are you serious? mainly outward... like OMG...

Sidenote: Saints Row is insanely fun, better then any GTA clone on the market.. its still to this day my favorite of the genre.. and the Risen games are glorious, Gothic "lite" RPG's with fun stories cheesey but endearing voice acting and solid RPG mechanics... and Deadlight, the Metros, OMG you can't beat this sale.. it's a greatest hits of GOG right here YAY!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU <3 <3 <3
Post edited October 25, 2019 by Starkrun
SarahGabriella: Why does the sale end before people get their money in germany on the 31st? I lose out on the sale because it ends 3 days too early...
Don't worry, you'll have your chance at Halloween Sale. :p
rodrolliv: Opinions on Outward?
Outward is an ok indie action RPG with light survival elements, but after a few hours...

... it felt like a quite barren and lonely experience.

IMHO Outward just isn't very engaging solo. I played solo for 6 or 7 hours and then just had enough... cold to the experience. Now, if you are interested in playing co-op, I can see the game being much more interesting... but even then -- as much as I hate to say this -- I would probably wait for the game to be even cheaper.
phaolo: Thank you.
Does each game have its own standalone story, or are the sequels required to get a proper conclusion?
Secret Files 1-3 tell three separate but connected stories, if that makes sense. They use the same main protagonist and some of the same supporting characters and they make some references to the past. But each game has a self-contained plot. So you don't really need to have played 'Tunguska' to understand 'Puritas Cordis', but still I would recommend to start from the beginning. It just feels more natural to me to follow the development of the protagonist in her proper timeline.
I'm in for Killer Is Dead.
SarahGabriella: Why does the sale end before people get their money in germany on the 31st? I lose out on the sale because it ends 3 days too early...
PainOfSalvation: Don't worry, you'll have your chance at Halloween Sale. :p
I doubt these games are on sale then tho...I mean the Metro games for 10 euro together is a steal!
PainOfSalvation: Don't worry, you'll have your chance at Halloween Sale. :p
SarahGabriella: I doubt these games are on sale then tho...I mean the Metro games for 10 euro together is a steal!
They fit into Halloween theme so who knows. But even so if you miss them now they'll be discounted for Winter Sale. This is the 5th time they go on sale here this year.
rodrolliv: Opinions on Outward?
kai2: Outward is an ok indie action RPG with light survival elements, but after a few hours...

... it felt like a quite barren and lonely experience.

IMHO Outward just isn't very engaging solo. I played solo for 6 or 7 hours and then just had enough... cold to the experience. Now, if you are interested in playing co-op, I can see the game being much more interesting... but even then -- as much as I hate to say this -- I would probably wait for the game to be even cheaper.
What do you mean not very engaging?.
yay! outward is here :)
TheGreatDustpan: Now I'll get back to waiting for killer7.
TheMonkofDestiny: Meanwhile, some of us will still be standing out in the cold waiting for PC ports of Lollipop Chainsaw and Shadows of the Damned.
I never played Lollipop Chainsaw, as i sold my PS3 before it got released.

Would be interested to give it a go, if only to find out why everybody raved about it (besides the eye candy main character) :D