It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I mean. Pathfinder is on sale. So…

Do you enjoy playing good games? How much? Very much?! Then rejoice, the Deep Silver Weekend was made for you.

To start the Deep Silver Weekend with a bang, we're adding more Deep Silver games to GOG.COM, such as Outward (-40%), Killer is Dead (-80%), and the Animation Arts Collection (-80%) that includes the Secret Files series (-66%) and the Lost Horizon series (up to -75%).

That's not all yet! Pathfinder: Kingmaker, one of the most celebrated RPGs of the last few years is now available up to 50% off. Build your character, gather your party and go on an adventure.

Feeling like having a piraty weekend? Take a look at the Risen series (-75%) and wield your sword, your ship, and your pirate magic. It’s a thing, I swear.

Well, your luck just can’t stop. Metro 2033 Redux and Metro: Last Light are also both available at -75% AND they have just been enhanced with the addition of achievements.

The Deep Silver Weekend ends on October 28th at 2 PM UTC.
GOG unfortunately only listed "English" for the Animation Arts Collection but I am pretty sure that is a mistake since I doubt that the single games will have additional languages and the bundle will not.
Thanks for Killer is dead and of course,thanks for adding achievements to Metro games.
Post edited October 25, 2019 by Pyromancer138
joppo:
There are other mistakes as well.
The first Secret Files Tunguska will include Spanish version (voice and text) in the future? Thanks!
MarkoH01: GOG unfortunately only listed "English" for the Animation Arts Collection but I am pretty sure that is a mistake since I doubt that the single games will have additional languages and the bundle will not.
I've bought the bundle and can select German as a language for all titles included. :)
MarkoH01: GOG unfortunately only listed "English" for the Animation Arts Collection but I am pretty sure that is a mistake since I doubt that the single games will have additional languages and the bundle will not.
Pygmalion_4678: I've bought the bundle and can select German as a language for all titles included. :)
Which is exactly what I thought. It is a mistake on the gamepage of the bundle which should be fixed asap.
DukeNukemForever: Shout out to Deep Silver for releasing the Secret Files and Lost Horizon games. Also great to offer bundles, getting all 6 games of both series for round about 8€ is great. I really would like to see more such bundles.
"Shout" is not enough, "SCREAM" may do the trick :)
These games deserve to be here and should have been here long ago. Thanks Deep Silver & GOG!
Achievements in the Metro games? niiiiice.

Welp, time for a replay, I guess...
Wait when was Outward added? Awesome!
Omg Killer is Dead and Outward! *_* Thx.
high rated
GOG, what the HELL is wrong with you as of late? What's with all the botched and entirely missing release threads or even proper main page notifications?

Seriously, get it together, it's getting ridiculous.
Post edited October 25, 2019 by ReynardFox
Opinions on Outward?
high rated
Can we please still get proper front page release notifications and release threads yet? As with Red Faction: Armageddon, some people are unaware of these releases otherwise.
high rated
Wow! Many great releases here, and all under the radar. Thanks GOG and Deep Silver! May I suggest making a bigger deal out of such great additions? GOG should be making announcement threads for these and on the homepage like they always have before. These deserve it. :)
DukeNukemForever: Shout out to Deep Silver for releasing the Secret Files and Lost Horizon games. Also great to offer bundles, getting all 6 games of both series for round about 8€ is great. I really would like to see more such bundles.
Same here! Really happy to see this bundle available today. Thank you!