It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Climbing up a pile of enemy combattant’s skulls, your heavy breathing is barely enough to keep you alive. Your lungs are burned by the ashes of what used to be a fierce army of elite soldiers. The sweat on your face feels like lava on your eyeballs. A few meters ahead, a sharp metallic sound foreshadows your near encounter with a massive Dreadnought.

The machine swings your way and says “Yo my dude, let’s celebrate the new DLC for Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War with some great deals on Warhammer games”.

Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War (-35%) is the first 4X turn-based strategy game set in Warhammer 40,000. You will lead one of four factions, each with their own unique gameplay … Or, as one reviewers puts it, “One of the very best 40k games ever”. Expand your experience and grab the brand new DLC along, Chaos Space Marines.

In Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach (-67%), a 3D turn-based strategy game, lead the Space Wolves in their struggle against the Orks through two uncompromising and long story-driven campaigns.

In Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon (-75%), a turn-based strategy game, you will lead the Imperial forces of the Armageddon Steel Legion and Space Marines from a variety of Chapters against the Ork invasion.

More than 20 Warhammer games are on sale, right now, during our Warhammer special sale.

The sale on Warhammer titles ends on Monday 22nd, 1PM UTC.
I hop, that one day Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War comes to GOG. Also I would be happy to have some WH40K themed shooters in library...
I miss Dark Omen and Mark of Chaos here.
vonFreiwaldau: I miss Dark Omen and Mark of Chaos here.
Yeah, love them...both instabuys for me, if (when) they ever get here
Is this the only weekend deal ?
So many warhammer games and i haven't played any of them, i can probably only run the before 2000 year warhammer games and don't know what kind of games they are.
Needs to check more info and videos about them, do any of the games include base building and unit building
OP-2019: I hop, that one day Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War comes to GOG. Also I would be happy to have some WH40K themed shooters in library...
The PC port of Fire Warrior is trash to be fair mate, best picking it up on ps2
high rated
Just noticed I had posted this in the release thread. Probably because the sale thread wasn't bumped at the time...

Titles Discounted to a New All-Time GoG Low:
Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Tyranids [DLC] (25% off vs. 20% off)

GoG Sales 2019 Google Doc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RtI0Mpg1jjnM66q-02Y56-u5jcGT3YDKn6-5WsLwC6k/edit?usp=sharing
Linko64: The PC port of Fire Warrior is trash to be fair mate, best picking it up on ps2
To be honest, I had in mind WH40K: Space Marine and that twin stick shooter, whoose name I don't remember.

EDIT: it is called Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team
Post edited July 19, 2019 by OP-2019
Linko64: The PC port of Fire Warrior is trash to be fair mate, best picking it up on ps2
OP-2019: To be honest, I had in mind WH40K: Space Marine and that twin stick shooter, whoose name I don't remember.

EDIT: it is called Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team
Ah, i'm pretty sure Kill Team gave you items for Space Marine too
Fix your broken games if you're going to put them up on sale!!