It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Today is your day all you "great deals and good games hunters”, as this weekend we came up with a pack of games you just can’t miss. All of them are different but they do have one thing in common - every single one of them should find their worthy place in your GOG collection.

Immerse yourself with a fantastic journey in breathtaking and imaginative worlds of Forgotton Anne (-50%) and Dreamfall (up to -70%). Or discover My Memory of Us (-50%), a touching story about fear, courage and power of true friendship even in the most terrifying times.

Awaken your spirit of adventure with Risen series (up to 75%), one of our all-time RPG favorites, or pick up a critically acclaimed Anomaly Warzone Earth. In case you want to spend time challenging yourself, go with rough-lite action-adventure Heroes of Hammerwatch (-33%).

Find even more discounted games in our Weekend Sale line-up. Sale ends July 29, 1pm UTC.
https://www.gog.com/promo/20190726_weekend_sale

And by the way, Nexus: The Jupiter Incident is on sale. Go check it out.
Post edited July 26, 2019 by InkPanther
Risen 2: Gold Edition only has a -50% discount, but the base game and the Gold Edition upgrade both have -75%.
Pherim: Risen 2: Gold Edition only has a -50% discount, but the base game and the Gold Edition upgrade both have -75%.
which doesn't happen often, but it's still 75% off 25 eur instead of 75% off 20 for the gold edition.
One should probably stay away from "Ash of Gods: Redemption". The Linux version has not been updated since 2018-11-20. The rotten product.
Deep Silver's Risen series on sale, hope Metro Exodus shows up when it does on Steam and I wish we could get Dead Island here. (I was also gonna suggest Agents of Mayhem to make some extra money but it might not sell well here either.)
high rated
Titles Discounted for the First Time:
Draugen (10% off) - Released 29-May-2019

Titles Discounted to a New All-Time GoG Low:
Ash of Gods: Redemption (65% off vs. 60% off)
Ash of Gods: Redemption Digital Deluxe Upgrade [DLC] (65% off vs. 60% off)
Draugen Collector's Edition [Deluxe] (25% off vs. 13% off)
Forgotton Anne (50% off vs. 40% off)
Forgotton Anne Collector's Upgrade [DLC] (50% off vs. 40% off)
Heroes of Hammerwatch: Pyramid of Prophecy [DLC] (33% off vs. 33% off - $0.01 rounding)
Lock's Quest (75% off vs. 75% off - $0.05 rounding)

Titles Discounted to a 2019 Low:
Risen 2: Dark Waters Gold Edition [Deluxe] (69% off Base + Upgrade) - 2019 Low: 50% off 17-Jun-2019 - All-Time Low: 70% off 18-Jun-2018
Risen 2: Dark Waters Gold Edition Upgrade [DLC] (75% off) - 2019 Low: 50% off 17-Jun-2019 - All-Time Low: 80% off 21-Jun-2016

GoG Sales 2019 Google Doc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RtI0Mpg1jjnM66q-02Y56-u5jcGT3YDKn6-5WsLwC6k/edit?usp=sharing
ooooo that reminds me, maybe I should dust off my old Humble Bundle copy of Hammerwatch and give it a go again
THE SKELETONIZED BODY OF DR MELANIE TURNER WAS FOUND IN A FOREST NEAR LONDON ONLY A FEW DAYS AFTER THIS CONVERSATION.
What's a "rough-lite"?
PromZA: What's a "rough-lite"?
A game you can strike a match on ?. */Shrugs/*
Pherim: Risen 2: Gold Edition only has a -50% discount, but the base game and the Gold Edition upgrade both have -75%.
Just to fool people which buy the gold edition.
Dohi64: but it's still 75% off 25 eur instead of 75% off 20 for the gold edition.
Of course plus more than 10% extra charge thanks to local pricing.

And there already goes my interest in this sale...
Post edited July 26, 2019 by eiii