It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ahh, Friday finally! The weekend is upon us and we have a variety of deals to keep you busy while you enjoy the well-deserved rest.

First, how about Leisure Suit Larry - Wet Dreams Don’t Dry (-25%), last year’s big come back of the most famous video games (failed) seducer. The game takes Larry from the end of the ’80s into the 21st century where he’s set to date his way across the modern world.

Want to jump even further beyond 21st century - Halcyon 6: Lightspeed Edition (-66%), the passion project inspired by classics like Star Control, Master of Orion, X-COM or FTL, is a highly addictive sci-fi space RPG with strategy elements.

You can always start your own Artificial Life experiments in the Creatures series (-70%), hack your way to ensure justice is met in Mainlining (-80%), or if you’re in the mood of destruction justest the world on fire in RIOT - Civil Unrest (-15%).

The Weekend Sale ends on April 22, 10 PM UTC.
GOG.com: The Weekend Sale ends on April 22, 10 PM UTC.
The countdown clock is 12 hours short.
high rated
Titles Discounted for the First Time:
Return of the Obra Dinn (25% off) - Special Promo Ends 22-Apr-2019 6 PM UTC

Titles Discounted at a New All-Time Low Price:
Halcyon 6: The Precursor Legacy (66% off vs. 50% off)
Leisure Suit Larry - Wet Dreams Don't Dry (25% off vs. 15% off) - Special Promo Ends 23-Apr-2019 10 AM UTC
The Curious Expedition (50% off vs. 40% off)
The Long Reach - Soundtrack [DLC] (80% off vs. 50% off)

Titles Discounted for the First Time in 2019:
Return of the Obra Dinn (25% off) - Released 18-Oct-2018 - Special Promo Ends 22-Apr-2019 6 PM UTC
Screamer 4x4 (75% off) - Last Discount 19-Nov-2018 - Matches GoG Low

More Details about all games on sale can be found on my Google Doc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RtI0Mpg1jjnM66q-02Y56-u5jcGT3YDKn6-5WsLwC6k/edit?usp=sharing
Thanks RWarehall, nice list!
"Leisure Suit Larry - Wet Dreams Don't Dry (25% off vs. 15% off) "

nice, but i will wait a little longer , oen all the classics and the remake , but this one looks different, so i wait a long while, (2 years or more) cause 14,99 is a decent price for this game, and 9.999 would be even better. :D
GOG.com: justest the world on fire in RIOT - Civil Unrest (-15%).
Need a proofreader? PM me!
Odd grouping but I guess that's why it's "variety".
Screamer 4x4 is once again on sale. Amazing offroad simulator with a bunch of licenced vehicles. Grab it while it’s hot ;). Cheers

EDIT: How this game is still available for purchase is a mystery to me tho considering the fact that this was released in 2000. Most of the car manufacturers probably forgot that this still exists which is good for us :p.
Post edited April 20, 2019 by deja65
If you don't count the games that already in the Assemble Entertainment promo it was a very weak offer .
deja65: Screamer 4x4 is once again on sale. Amazing offroad simulator with a bunch of licenced vehicles. Grab it while it’s hot ;). Cheers

EDIT: How this game is still available for purchase is a mystery to me tho considering the fact that this was released in 2000. Most of the car manufacturers probably forgot that this still exists which is good for us :p.
Played Screamer and Screamer 2. Never heard of this. And yes,, it's a really good simulation game. Better than most modern offroad games I dare say.