It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Up to 90% off games of every flavor: The Marvellous Miss Take, Commandos series, Realms of the Haunting, Capitalism 2, and more!

Ever had this craving for a wholesome game-tonic? Something colorful, flavorful, and refreshing, that contains the perfect mix of your favorite ingredients? Something like <span class="bold">The Perfect Gaming Smoothie</span>? We've gathered 30 of the most juicy, exotic, and diverse ingredients we could find, then put an up to 90% discount on them.
Now it's up to you to mix and match them accordingly for that rich, unique taste you are looking for.

The daring, stylish, resourceful, and all-around Marvellous Miss Take is planning a series of spectacular, stealthy heists. Her enemies? Indiscreet surveillance cameras, loud alarms, and oversized guards. Will you be her accomplish?

The news and your disgruntled former schoolmates might tell you otherwise, but Capitalism can be fun! As long as you are the one pulling the strings of the market, while you methodically rise to the position of a powerful business' CEO.

You know you're in for a treat when adventure and FPS mechanics mesh in a perfect, horror-inducing blend. As you enter the Realms of the Haunting to push back the advancing darkness, you'll be left wondering why this intoxicating pairing isn't a more common occurrence.

Step 1: Find a sunny spot. Step 2: Set up your gear somewhere overlooking that spot. Step 3: Prepare yourself <span class="bold">The Perfect Gaming Smoothie</span>. Step 4: Enjoy!
Some flavor suggestions: Guilty Gear X2 #Reload, Commandos series, Warlords Battlecry 3, Creatures Exodus, and many more. The promo will last until May 24, 3:59 AM UTC.
Painted_Doll: Is the Gog version of Albedo dumbed down like the one on Steam ?

https://steamcommunity.com/games/277520/announcements/detail/792988185300123619
The game doesn't have any changelogs here.

The adjustments to the first and second room were probably done as the start is REALLY confusing.
Post edited May 22, 2016 by omega64
nice promo, thanks!
kool
Thanks GoG, stay awesome!
Painted_Doll: Is the Gog version of Albedo dumbed down like the one on Steam ?

https://steamcommunity.com/games/277520/announcements/detail/792988185300123619
Probably not, since that update is from September 2015, while the GOG version of Albedo has not changed since April 2015.

Which means that GOG's version of Albedo is missing the May 2015, June 2015 and September 2015 updates available on Steam.

Sounds like a job for fronzelneekburm.
Post edited May 22, 2016 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: Sounds like a job for fronzelneekburm.
Done!
Couldnt pass buying a few just to add to my collection.
Is there a good video showing off Commandos? I'd never heard of the series until I found GOG.
ZaineH: Is there a good video showing off Commandos? I'd never heard of the series until I found GOG.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilUPgeDTMyo

That's #1. #2 is quite different, same characters but more elaborate. They are both two of my favorite games ever.
ZaineH: Is there a good video showing off Commandos? I'd never heard of the series until I found GOG.
BTW the guy playing in the video is an idiot. XD The game is about silence, not blasting the fuck out of everybody. :P

And that video is a little choppy. It runs much smoother than that.
Post edited May 23, 2016 by tinyE
tinyE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilUPgeDTMyo

That's #1. #2 is quite different, same characters but more elaborate. They are both two of my favorite games ever.
Thank you for the link. It feels oddly nostalgic watching that. I will have to get the series. :)
whats going on with gog staff lately, thats another promo with games displayed on the front page that aren't part of the promo. in this case the promo image displays battlecry 2 which isn't part of the promo.
tinyE: That's #1. #2 is quite different, same characters but more elaborate. They are both two of my favorite games ever.

BTW the guy playing in the video is an idiot. XD The game is about silence, not blasting the fuck out of everybody. :P
Nice ending though:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilUPgeDTMyo#t=5m0s

By the way, does the menu have an option to turn off (or at the very least change the frequency of) the voice feedback when a soldier receives an order? I've watched some gameplay footage from those games, as well as Praetorians, and I now wonder how anyone can play them without going crazy.
Post edited May 23, 2016 by Lemon_Curry
Lemon_Curry: By the way, does the menu have an option to turn off (or at the very least change the frequency of) the voice feedback when a soldier receives an order? I've watched some gameplay footage from those games, as well as Praetorians, and I now wonder how anyone can play them without going crazy.
Yes, there is an option to mute the soldiers, but you can't change just the volume of the soldiers (there is one audio-slider for all sound). I don't know about Commandos 2/3 though, I only have the first one installed.
Random_Coffee: Yes, there is an option to mute the soldiers, but you can't change just the volume of the soldiers (there is one audio-slider for all sound). I don't know about Commandos 2/3 though, I only have the first one installed.
That's too bad... I wouldn't want to mute everything. Thanks for the reply though (+1). :)
Post edited May 23, 2016 by Lemon_Curry
Random_Coffee: Yes, there is an option to mute the soldiers, but you can't change just the volume of the soldiers (there is one audio-slider for all sound). I don't know about Commandos 2/3 though, I only have the first one installed.
Lemon_Curry: That's too bad... I wouldn't want to mute everything. Thanks for the reply though (+1). :)
I see that I might have worded my post in a strange way :P I meant that there is a separate setting to mute the soldiers, and keep all other audio on.