It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Up to 90% off games of every flavor: The Marvellous Miss Take, Commandos series, Realms of the Haunting, Capitalism 2, and more!

Ever had this craving for a wholesome game-tonic? Something colorful, flavorful, and refreshing, that contains the perfect mix of your favorite ingredients? Something like <span class="bold">The Perfect Gaming Smoothie</span>? We've gathered 30 of the most juicy, exotic, and diverse ingredients we could find, then put an up to 90% discount on them.
Now it's up to you to mix and match them accordingly for that rich, unique taste you are looking for.

The daring, stylish, resourceful, and all-around Marvellous Miss Take is planning a series of spectacular, stealthy heists. Her enemies? Indiscreet surveillance cameras, loud alarms, and oversized guards. Will you be her accomplish?

The news and your disgruntled former schoolmates might tell you otherwise, but Capitalism can be fun! As long as you are the one pulling the strings of the market, while you methodically rise to the position of a powerful business' CEO.

You know you're in for a treat when adventure and FPS mechanics mesh in a perfect, horror-inducing blend. As you enter the Realms of the Haunting to push back the advancing darkness, you'll be left wondering why this intoxicating pairing isn't a more common occurrence.

Step 1: Find a sunny spot. Step 2: Set up your gear somewhere overlooking that spot. Step 3: Prepare yourself <span class="bold">The Perfect Gaming Smoothie</span>. Step 4: Enjoy!
Some flavor suggestions: Guilty Gear X2 #Reload, Commandos series, Warlords Battlecry 3, Creatures Exodus, and many more. The promo will last until May 24, 3:59 AM UTC.
P1na: Of course you can, your taste is objectively bad after all.
NuffCatnip: Whatever, I'm gonna play some Link: The Faces of Evil! :P

BTW: Is there a game that's even worse than Link: The Faces of Evil beside E.T. ?
Well, there's Action 52, a compilation of 52 games that are horrendously buggy and badly designed.

Of note:

There was a contest where you could win a prize if you beat a certain game. Unfortunately, that game would always crash at a certain point, making the game unwinnable.

At least one of the games (Alfredo) would not play on real hardware. (The game works on some emulators, apparently, but not actually on an actual NES.)

Oh, and they apparently tried to sell the game for $200. Not worth it.

The game (which is an unlicensed game) would have never gotten past Nintendo's QA.
tinyE: You are my friends!
Reeeeally?

tinyE: Why do you think I only stayed out for two days? I got fucking lonely.
;)
I too miss playing some local fighting games with close people, man..
tinyE: Is KROMAIA an actual game or just an example of what happens when you play Decent on acid?
It's a pretty fun shooter actually, uses a relay model where you fight along towards various waypoints. And there are hidden items on the level, and decent boss battles. The weakest part of the game is that in order to get the "true ending", you have to beat each of the four worlds with each of the four weapons. That's a bit lazy to me, and it doesn't remain interesting enough for the full slog.
I've been wanting the Capitalism and Seven Kingdoms games for so long now. I almost broke down last week and paid full price. Thank you for this promo, GOG! :D
Post edited May 20, 2016 by guppy44
MightyPinecone: My wallet cries less now that Commandos is no longer on the menu.
mecharma: I would...not put the tissues away very far...
Hmmm... Do we have something big in the not too distant future, I wonder, especially since all the Witcher promo stuff disappeared from the top.
Post edited May 20, 2016 by blakstar
MightyPinecone: My wallet cries less now that Commandos is no longer on the menu.
On the menu here (and I ain't even german) ;P
nvm
Post edited May 20, 2016 by mrkgnao
*post eaten by mrkgnao*
Post edited May 20, 2016 by omega64
Yep. Just saw it myself. Deleted my post. Thanks.
Post edited May 20, 2016 by mrkgnao
deleted
Maxvorstadt: I meant that I wrote this in a post before I wrote the post you`re talking about.
Falkenherz: You wrote another post in this thread before you wrote your first post in this thread? I’m confused. But in the end it’s probably totally irrelevant. My smiley was to show that it was just a friendly jest without any bad blood, nothing to worry about ;-)
I was referring to this post:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/weekend_promo_the_perfect_gaming_smoothie_f764f/post6
vicklemos: On the menu here (and I ain't even german) ;P
Yeah they fixed it!

blakstar: Hmmm... Do we have something big in the not too distant future, I wonder, especially since all the Witcher promo stuff disappeared from the top.
Nah he was probably just implying that they were working on fixing the bug that made it impossible to both offer non-Germans the Commandos games and at the same time offer the Germans a sale at all.
As was I when I wrote that your post must have showed up while I was typing mine.

Edit: It seems it was just a misunderstanding between what we thought each other meant. All I wanted to say was that I didn’t see your first post because I was writing my own one at the time yours was published :-)
Post edited May 20, 2016 by Falkenherz
vicklemos: On the menu here (and I ain't even german) ;P
MightyPinecone: Yeah they fixed it!

blakstar: Hmmm... Do we have something big in the not too distant future, I wonder, especially since all the Witcher promo stuff disappeared from the top.
MightyPinecone: Nah he was probably just implying that they were working on fixing the bug that made it impossible to both offer non-Germans the Commandos games and at the same time offer the Germans a sale at all.
Ah, OK -- I was sort of hoping my wallet would be weeping. :-)
NIce promo! Time to add Miss Take and Commandos to my backlog!