It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Up to 90% off games of every flavor: The Marvellous Miss Take, Commandos series, Realms of the Haunting, Capitalism 2, and more!

Ever had this craving for a wholesome game-tonic? Something colorful, flavorful, and refreshing, that contains the perfect mix of your favorite ingredients? Something like <span class="bold">The Perfect Gaming Smoothie</span>? We've gathered 30 of the most juicy, exotic, and diverse ingredients we could find, then put an up to 90% discount on them.
Now it's up to you to mix and match them accordingly for that rich, unique taste you are looking for.

The daring, stylish, resourceful, and all-around Marvellous Miss Take is planning a series of spectacular, stealthy heists. Her enemies? Indiscreet surveillance cameras, loud alarms, and oversized guards. Will you be her accomplish?

The news and your disgruntled former schoolmates might tell you otherwise, but Capitalism can be fun! As long as you are the one pulling the strings of the market, while you methodically rise to the position of a powerful business' CEO.

You know you're in for a treat when adventure and FPS mechanics mesh in a perfect, horror-inducing blend. As you enter the Realms of the Haunting to push back the advancing darkness, you'll be left wondering why this intoxicating pairing isn't a more common occurrence.

Step 1: Find a sunny spot. Step 2: Set up your gear somewhere overlooking that spot. Step 3: Prepare yourself <span class="bold">The Perfect Gaming Smoothie</span>. Step 4: Enjoy!
Some flavor suggestions: Guilty Gear X2 #Reload, Commandos series, Warlords Battlecry 3, Creatures Exodus, and many more. The promo will last until May 24, 3:59 AM UTC.
MightyPinecone: My wallet cries less now that Commandos is no longer on the menu.
commandos classic are very good games i have them all, i got the retaik versions long time ago at release on cdrom.
My wallet isnt crying, but is getting 'crowded'
i have all games i like and can play .

Items you own

Warlords Battlecry 3
Capitalism Plus
Capitalism 2
Seven Kingdoms: Ancient Adversaries
Seven Kingdoms 2 HD

still waiting for more old stuff to arrive that i like and can play, so far i havent been able to get many games.
amok: *Start of public service broadcast*

Buy "Tri"

*End of public service broadcast*
mk47at: Is there an option to disable some of the graphics effects (i.e. bloom and the blurriness)?
yes
mk47at: Is there an option to disable some of the graphics effects (i.e. bloom and the blurriness)?
amok: yes
Great. Thank you.
phaolo: I guess that I could try the crappy Soulbringer for 0.6$ lol.

Btw, how's Albedo? Is the UI still horrible? Are the puzzles interesting or boring?
It is, they are.
Just came here to broadcast an urgent message, but I see it's already been taken care of by amok. ;)

(EDIT: And no, I don't mean his suggestion about blocking the site for all Germans. The other, sensible one. :P)
Post edited May 20, 2016 by Leroux
Leroux: (EDIT: And no, I don't mean his suggestion about blocking the site for all Germans. The other, sensible one. :P)
Nukeing Germany?
Guilty Gear Isuka and X2 #Reload are in this promo, what's the difference?

All I could find out is that Isuka has more characters.
Plus, Isuka allows tag-team matches.
Post edited May 20, 2016 by NuffCatnip
Leroux: Just came here to broadcast an urgent message, but I see it's already been taken care of by amok. ;)

(EDIT: And no, I don't mean his suggestion about blocking the site for all Germans. The other, sensible one. :P)
I'd rather buy good games. :P
Wow. Some nice prices in this sale.
NuffCatnip: Guilty Gear Isuka and X2 #Reload are in this promo, what's the difference?
I read that neither one is the last best version, even if I don't remember the details.
Also, someone criticized the pc ports.
Nosferatu for 90% off? I think I'll pick that one up ;D
Post edited May 20, 2016 by IwubCheeze
Bought Albedo.
Thank you :)
Maxvorstadt: Well, as I said before:
Falkenherz: I guess with "before" you mean that your post showed up while I was busy writing my own so that I wouldn’t have noticed ;-)
I meant that I wrote this in a post before I wrote the post you`re talking about.
Falkenherz: I guess with "before" you mean that your post showed up while I was busy writing my own so that I wouldn’t have noticed ;-)
Maxvorstadt: I meant that I wrote this in a post before I wrote the post you`re talking about.
You wrote another post in this thread before you wrote your first post in this thread? I’m confused. But in the end it’s probably totally irrelevant. My smiley was to show that it was just a friendly jest without any bad blood, nothing to worry about ;-)
Whoever doesn't get Hostile Waters for that price is a... dunno, a very bad thing without much intellingence. And also has a horrible taste.