It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Up to 75% off Darksiders II, Pax Imperia, Spellforce 2, Black Mirror 3, Silver, and more…

Fall is here (where applicable) and that means all kinds of things are falling. Leaves are falling, temperatures are falling, we're falling down in puddles of rainwater, and even a bunch of game prices are falling. Bet ya didn't see that coming. That's right, so fall in love with the Norse as 30+ Nordic Games are on sale at up to 75% off in <span class="bold">Weekend Promo: Fall for Nordic</span>

Don't fear the reaper. Be the reaper (of war) in Darksiders, and (of death) in Darksiders II. A pair of brutal hack'n'slash titles and the tale of two Horsemen of The Apocalypse. Become the massive, towering, powerful War and bash your foes into submission, or become the fast and agile Death and... bash your foes into submission.
Pax Imperia: Eminent Domain - the real time intergalactic strategy on the 4X scale, a grand scale that spans star systems and alien races. Design your own race, research and build massive starships and planet-crushing superweapons, locate the most fertile worlds, and become emperor of a harsh, cold universe.
Silver is Europe's answer to the jRPG - a conflict of light versus dark, and steel versus evil. A unique mouse-based combat system will have you slashing, stabbing and chopping up enemies by your own hand.
Jack is life. Jack is love. Jack Keane 2 - The Fire Within - just got a hefty permanent price drop on top of the promo discount. The cinematic point & click adventure featuring the handsome, the legendary, the one of a kind, Jack Keane features a vivid art style and plenty of humor, like any solid adventure should.

Fall in love with Nordic Games just in time for your extended fall gaming sessions, with 30+ games at up to 75% off, it's <span class="bold">Weekend Promo: Fall for Nordic</span>. The promo ends on Tuesday, September 29, 3:59 AM GMT.
Very nice promo although i have all the games i want just now.
Nice promo. Have all I wan't for now. Waiting for SupCom.
Hey Nordic, please get some new games here, I have all your games already ;)
The Quickeaneing is upon us.
I already own all games i want from this promo. But it's good that there's nothing for me in this WE promo - gonna grab System Shock now. :D
Hey Nordic, how about the Painkiller expansions and Arcania: Gothic 4?
My money will not wait for you forever.
I have a couple of these on GOG, several on Steam, will need to see if I am missing anything I want... (Seems like all the usual suspects again). Some good stuff for those who don't have them.
I also have everything Nordic.
And I'm hoping for Titan Quest and the 4 Tale Of Tales adventures to be released here. And Dungeon Lords.
Any news on the status of Dungeon Lords MMXII? I've been waiting a long time to buy it x.x

Also, I highly recommend The Guild series and Black Mirror 2 and 3. They are fantastic games.

The Guild is somewhat similar to The Sims but you start off with one person, then work towards a family and expanding your businesses (whatever they may be), you can go from simple commoner to Marquis (or higher?).

Black Mirror series are point and click adventure games. They are more on the "horror" side in the sense of a creepy/supernatural story. They can be a bit slow at times but for the most part they're well paced and great story telling. However, I do advise you enable skipping of mini-game/puzzles as some (at least in 3 there were a couple) are very tedious and you might want to skip them.
Quite many games in the promo... However, I already have all of them on GOG, except Pax Imperia. Now that is also fixed.
I wonder why it isn't called Fall of Nordic. :-)
Nice - one or two one here I want - let's see how the funds are look'n eh?
Hey guys I just noticed Nordic acquired rights to the Codename Panzers franchise. Hope to see this series here too.
I'm totally keane with Nordic promos.