It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Up to 85% off a great collection of underdogs: Banner Saga 1+2, Armikrog, Guild of Dungeoneering, and more!

You may have heard of them. You may have passed them by on your way to a more recognizable franchise. You may have even contemplated giving them a try for a solid, unconventional experience. Well now it's your chance to do so in earnest and on the cheap, as the combined catalogs of <span class="bold">3D Realms + Versus Evil + Ghostlight + Highcliffe</span> are full of notable underdogs, going for up to 85% off!

Both human and varl look to you for guidance in this perilous Banner Saga through the snow-covered land. They need your careful resource management, wise decisions, and clever turn-based tactics or this caravan will never make it to the end.

Everything on this bizarre planet is alien, unfriendly, and made of clay. But through some clever puzzle-solving and blind luck, Tommynaut and his dog Beak-Beak might just escape the stop-motion world of Armikrog with all their parts still attached.

Will you be a scoundrel or will you follow the Way of the Samurai 4? It's an unmistakably exotic tale of honor, betrayal, love, and hard-hitting drama, forged by your decisions and your sword-fighting skills.

Sometimes the real treasures are hidden in unexpected places and that's where you should go to find what <span class="bold">3D Realms + Versus Evil + Ghostlight + Highcliffe</span> have to offer. Show these underdogs some love and you won't regret it: Skyshine's Bedlam, Guild of Dungeoneering, Bombshell, Elminage Gothic and many more!
The promo will last until August 9, 3:59 AM UTC.
Random_Coffee: Not related to this promo, but is Torchlight 2 worth it at this price? I have not played the first Torchlight, but I like the genre :)
eiii: Since when is Torchlight II on sale? I do not see any announcement for it.
Since then. Another of those "on the front page with no announcement" sales Gog seems to have more often as of late.
I almost missed Armikrog Deluxe Edition is on sale as well. Might be the first time, if I remember correctly. Tempting.
I wished there was a better discount for Banner Saga 2. It'll stay wishlisted for now.
Post edited August 07, 2016 by DeMignon
Random_Coffee: Not related to this promo, but is Torchlight 2 worth it at this price? I have not played the first Torchlight, but I like the genre :)
eiii: Since when is Torchlight II on sale? I do not see any announcement for it.
Does it come with a 32 and a 64-bit Linux binary?
It has been on sale for a few days, but I didn't see any announcement for it. I just saw the promo on the front page (20 hours left of the sale). I don't know anything about the Linux-binaries, sorry.
How much was Banner Saga 2 ? Anybody knows ? I'm just curious cause it hasn't been fixed here yet while Steam has been fixed 1,5 months ago.
They're putting it on sale probably because the 'sales numbers' are low but they still haven't fixed it. Way to go Stoic :/