It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Matruchus: The show more button at the Topic I've participated in is still missing though.
Johny.: Please contact support on that topic. Does anyone have the same problem as you? Or did the problem occur in the past? (I have this button working OK)
It occured today at the same time the login issue happened. But yes it did happen before usually when there were other website issues but usually disappeared soon/got fixed. Its still the same now. I closed the browser (cache cleared) and logged in again and its the same.
Attachments:
Post edited February 04, 2016 by Matruchus
Matruchus: The login issue on the forums seems to be fixed now. The show more button at the Topic I've participated in is still missing though.
Did you recently post on a topic that was deleted? If you did, then all your participation history is erased.
Oh, i forgot that this thread existed.

Please remove the rep requirement to post links. Thank you.
Matruchus: The login issue on the forums seems to be fixed now. The show more button at the Topic I've participated in is still missing though.
Grargar: Did you recently post on a topic that was deleted? If you did, then all your participation history is erased.
Im not sure but it could be possible I just submited a post to that thread when it got 404. Yeah, that could be it. But still doesn't explain why the button did not reappear since I'm already part to more discussions then there are listed under that tab.

Edit: Thinking back more the button dissapeared a lot later then that thread was erased so it might not be connected to that. What happened was very similar to forum issues when gog changed to the new website. I had the same login + show more button problems then.
Post edited February 04, 2016 by Matruchus
I got paid recently so my wallet is ready to go, sadly the lack of 'good old games' and releases on gog this week isn't helping- as a customer I shouldn't have to look too hard for ways to spend my money on here. Yes I'm aware Thea got released and it's an awesome game but it is much later then when it came out on steam and while it is great we are getting some 'new' indie games there are plenty of older games that should be easy to get like Hitman Blood money that really need to be on the site ASAP.

In summery I guess what I mean is:
-Be more efficient with getting games to gog.
-Keep getting us Good old games.
-Stop with the 'carrot and stick/ slow trickle' type game releases on here.
-Some of the language and professionalism/decorum could be a bit improved, I've seen admins insult and threaten people mainly on the twitch channel and some people in the forums run riot with rudeness to other members.

Other then that while I recognize it is easy to complain I do love gog as a site and as a site that sells DRM free games.
Post edited February 04, 2016 by David9855
Bloody hell! GOG = NSA!
They're listening!
Could somebody stop that chinese bot: lyndol078
I'm probably late to the party, but I usually complaint quite a bit when I'm around here, so it's fair to give props to the team who implemented this:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_men_of_valor_022d8/post94

Thanks.
Just wanted to thank you for starting to offer patches for Linux games (Train Fever) instead of forcing us to download new game versions all the time. Thanks.
Post edited February 12, 2016 by Matruchus
GOG I have a bone to pick with you!

Not only that I got ALL the entries twice >>>AGAIN<<< in my GOG-Mix after editing and saving, no! After i put a couple new games into the mix yesterday all was fine, today I must realize the last 13 entries were missing! Vanished!! Lost!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Sorry for the tone but what's all this crap?!! How is this possible? I would deeply apreciate if you would care for the functionality of your site the same as you do with bringing new/old games to the shop. Thank you for listening to my feedback!

I was only able to restore the content of the entries because of Mrkgnao and their Magog-engine.
Thanks again Mrkgnao! :)
gamefood: Not only that I got ALL the entries twice >>>AGAIN<<< in my GOG-Mix after editing and saving, no! After i put a couple new games into the mix yesterday all was fine, today I must realize the last 13 entries were missing! Vanished!! Lost!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!
GOG mixes are really neglected by GOG. They aren't even accessible from the main interface! I'm surprised they even work at all (or as you note above probably don't really work ;). GOG should really fix it, but I suspect they relegated GOG mix to the junkyard of their projects.
Post edited February 26, 2016 by shmerl
shmerl: GOG should really fix it, but I suspect they relegated GOG mix to the junkyard of their projects.
Hopefully not. It's a good function which is really used by the community. Do you hear GOG? IT IS USED! ;)P
GOG-mix needs de-bugging and a bit polishment and that's it.

But if you're right, they should bring it, and maybe other things, back out of the junk and then put better such things like "pre-order this, pre-order that" or "in development" there. Just my opinion.
Post edited February 26, 2016 by gamefood
In the "Games" overview:

If you choose the price filter and then "Under 8€"; there appearing games which cost 8,99€.
I guess the "Under 8€" should be a "Under 9€", right?

Then an option should be added in order to sort the games after ascending and descending prices, titles, user ratings etc.

The Filter "Company" is still not sorted alphabetically.
Lemon_Curry: Are you planning to restore the option to sort reviews by date?
Chamb: Yes we do.
Lemon_Curry: Just a friendly reminder in case you've forgotten all about it. ;)
*Bump*

Now that you've introduced reviews for early access games (tagged [InDev Review]) it's about time you bring back the good old sorting by date feature.
Post edited April 01, 2016 by Lemon_Curry
april first
and this thread

..hmm