It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: I have been informed that this very issue has been looked at, fixed, and should no longer plague you. If it does, please let us know :)
Cheers for the update. Do you know when it was fixed?

I already submitted a support ticket a bit earlier today. Will see if the issue returns, but as I said, it's pretty random.
JudasIscariot: I have been informed that this very issue has been looked at, fixed, and should no longer plague you. If it does, please let us know :)
HypersomniacLive: Cheers for the update. Do you know when it was fixed?

I already submitted a support ticket a bit earlier today. Will see if the issue returns, but as I said, it's pretty random.
31 minutes ago, I think?
When will the classic games release schedule be public ?
JudasIscariot: 31 minutes ago, I think?
OK, will see how it goes from now on then, cheers.
ne_zavarj: When will the classic games release schedule be public ?
Never.
I will add my voice to those of others who have been complaining about how separate soundtracks are handled in the catalogue. As others have said elsewhere, it makes no sense to treat a standalone soundtrack as DLC, requiring the purchase of the game associated with it to be able to purchase the music. It would be a good idea, if possible, to handle these as if they were a different titles in the same game series, with a "Complete the series" section on the gamecard for both game and soundtrack leading to the other product, and giving the option to buy both at once. That way, you'd still have the "cross-referencing" working for you, without the dumb and pointless requirement that someone who wants to buy the music here must first have the (technically unconnected) game in their GOG library.
Is this why I'm seeing 301 Moved Permanently redirect from https://www.gog.com/ to the insecure http://www.gog.com/ or is that an intermittent issue?
I've discovered a very very minor issue: You are inconsequent in the sorting of the "The"-games in the "Game specific forums". In my list is only "The Dig" sorted this way: "Dig, The", therefore under "D".
All other "The"- games (in my list) are sorted under "T": "The Cat Lady", "The Guild", "The Witcher" and so on...

I don't care if you sort them that way or the other - just make it ONE way :)
gamefood: I've discovered a very very minor issue: You are inconsequent in the sorting of the "The"-games in the "Game specific forums". In my list is only "The Dig" sorted this way: "Dig, The", therefore under "D".
All other "The"- games (in my list) are sorted under "T": "The Cat Lady", "The Guild", "The Witcher" and so on...

I, however, care. Put "The" at the end, always, so that Cat Lady is sorted under C, Guild under G, and Witcher under W. Same with "A" and "An" if applicable.
gamefood: I've discovered a very very minor issue: You are inconsequent in the sorting of the "The"-games in the "Game specific forums". In my list is only "The Dig" sorted this way: "Dig, The", therefore under "D".

Maighstir: I, however, care. Put "The" at the end, always, so that Cat Lady is sorted under C, Guild under G, and Witcher under W. Same with "A" and "An" if applicable.
Building on this, it would be good to do the same thing with the game titles in the actual store catalogue -- and to do it in a consistent manner. Currently, there are games for which the title appears like so: Awesome Game, The: Super Enhanced Edition (i.e., the article is moved to the end of the 'main' game title); and other titles where the title on GOG is more like this: Great Gravy Hunt: The Search for the Roast Beast, The (i.e., the article is moved to the very end of the full GOG title, including the extra bit). Pick one way or the other, please, and apply it storewide. :)
Maighstir: I, however, care. Put "The" at the end, always, so that Cat Lady is sorted under C, Guild under G, and Witcher under W. Same with "A" and "An" if applicable.
HunchBluntley: Building on this, it would be good to do the same thing with the game titles in the actual store catalogue -- and to do it in a consistent manner. Currently, there are games for which the title appears like so: Awesome Game, The: Super Enhanced Edition (i.e., the article is moved to the end of the 'main' game title); and other titles where the title on GOG is more like this: Great Gravy Hunt: The Search for the Roast Beast, The (i.e., the article is moved to the very end of the full GOG title, including the extra bit). Pick one way or the other, please, and apply it storewide. :)
Agreed, though I do not -- strangely enough -- have an opinion on which to use in this case. And now I want The Awesome Game: Super Enhanced Edition and The Great Gravy Hunt: The Search for the Roast Breast to get on GOG.
Post edited April 25, 2015 by Maighstir
high rated
Anyone else suffering from the Account tab in the nav-bar not showing on the front page when logging out since the Star Wars Promo started?
@Hyper: Not on my side.
-----
Another issue: In the promo screen > the information of the games on the right side (appearing when hovering over a game) is not wandering down with the list if you scroll down. Look at attached images.
Attachments:
gamefood: @Hyper: Not on my side.
-----
Another issue: In the promo screen > the information of the games on the right side (appearing when hovering over a game) is not wandering down with the list if you scroll down. Look at attached images.
I tested it on Pale Moon and Chrome and I don't seem to have the issue.
gamefood: @Hyper: Not on my side.
-----
I am experiencing the same issue on Cyberfox 37.0.2 x64