It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It would be nice if somebody after 7 months of reporting the issue finally fixed the shivering pictures bug in the gamecards.
Post edited April 08, 2015 by Matruchus
Matruchus: It would be nice if somebody after 7 months of reporting the issue finally fixed the shivering pictures bug in the gamecards.
I haven't seen those in a while. Thought the issue was fixed already?
Matruchus: It would be nice if somebody after 7 months of reporting the issue finally fixed the shivering pictures bug in the gamecards.
PaterAlf: I haven't seen those in a while. Thought the issue was fixed already?
Nope it wasn't fixed. Was looking at the Witcher 3 Season pass gamecards and the issue happened again. Barely watchable.

It mostly happens if you zoom pictures and then go back to scrolling view. Then it starts shivering.
Post edited April 08, 2015 by Matruchus
Matruchus: Nope it wasn't fixed. Was looking at the Witcher 3 Season pass gamecards and the issue happened again. Barely watchable.

It mostly happens if you zoom pictures and then go back to scrolling view. Then it starts shivering.
Checked it again, for me the bug is no longer there (at least not on my work computer). Have to check on my private computer when I get home (I think it was that onecwhere I encountered the bug more often).
high rated
According to the Subscriptions section of my account:
- Release updates and announcements
Sent on occasion when we have something really big to announce.
- Promotion and hot deals
Sent once a week on Fridays or whenever we're launching a bigger, themed promotion.
I'm subscribed only to the latter of the two. Based on the description, I expect to get the newsletter for the weekend promos, and other big sales, like the summer/ winter ones, the Insomnia Promos, etc.

Can a bluetext explain to me why I received the "Expansion Pass for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt!" email? I won't even go into the fact that it arrived 24hrs after the announcement.
Unless my reading comprehension fails me, it clearly falls under the first type of newsletter which I'm not subscribed to receive.

Should I just unsubscribe from everything and be done?

Nth seems to work as should anymore, and contacting support makes no difference; all we get is a canned apology for the inconvenience, and a promise that things will be fixed, but no ETA can be given.

It's getting pretty tiresome, and the silence from the bluetexts is deafening.
FEEDBACK: don't sell season passes before the release of a main game... I don't care if it's the industry standard to do so, ít's just bad form.
Will we see the results of the 2015 CDN Test soon?
HypersomniacLive: Should I just unsubscribe from everything and be done?
What, and miss out on all the Good News? :)

Maybe a stretch, but I guess they consider it a bigger, themed promo. Bigger because Witcher 3, themed because the other Witcher games are on sale.
high rated
pablodusk: What, and miss out on all the Good News? :)

Maybe a stretch, but I guess they consider it a bigger, themed promo. Bigger because Witcher 3, themed because the other Witcher games are on sale.
I'd be all over it if there were a subscription for the Good News™ newsletter, but alas there isn't one.

The thing is though that the first two Witcher games being on sale are not even mentioned. It's just off putting PR talk:
Secure your access to the new adventures now.
as if the expansions were already out, and there were only limited quantities of them, and I should really hurry or miss out.

*rolls eyes*
Since this hasn't been fixed yet, I'll leave a reminder:

There no image showing in GOGMixes and the wishlist for Republique Remastered Deluxe Edition.
It's showing for the regular edition and for the Republique Remastered Deluxe Edition Upgrade though.
Speaking of unfixed stuff previously reported, here's another reminder:

Several installers were updated prior to the launch of the French version of GOG, but in (at least) 4 cases there were patches for the old installers that are still available today. I have no idea if they are still needed with the new installers, or if they can be installed on top of them. So they are either unnecessary or need to be adjusted to the version of the new installer.

They are:
- Imperial Glory (Current installer: 2.1.0.9, "old" patch still available: 2.0.1.8)
- Leisure Suit Larry Reloaded (Current installer: 2.1.0.11, "old" patch still available: 2.0.2.7)
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl (Current installer: 2.1.0.7, "old" patch still available: 2.1.0.6)
- Trine (Current installer: 2.1.0.5, "old" patch still available: 2.0.2.5)
Pretty minor thing, but any chance of fixing the store links of unbundled games in the library?
Any GOG staff still following this thread? It's been a looong time since Chamb's last status update.

Assuming any Blues are still lurking, I'd like to drop a thank-you for finally altering the store search to actually return results properly when the user searches for games with initials (that is, games like Q.U.B.E. with periods in the title). The problem with "&" not being recognized as the same as "and" in searches still remains, though.

And for anyone who wasn't already aware, there's now a dedicated "mention/complain about glitchy or broken stuff on the site" thread: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_break_thread
(though it seems to be a little more "formalized" than this thread, and there's been no Blue-text presence as of this post). Perhaps that means this thread can now become what it was intended to be: a general-purpose thread for "kudos for this" or "I think you could do this better/differently", as opposed to the bug report/negativity thread it's devolved into. Then again, without the latter types of posts, this thread might not survive long, either. =P

EDIT: fixed a couple typos
Post edited April 23, 2015 by HunchBluntley
high rated
While it seems futile and pointless to still post in this thread, I will report that for several days now (since the beginning of the Tower Bundle Promo to be precise), I randomly encounter issues when trying to log out form the forum.

I'm using GOG's secure connection for the forum, and until recently, log out redirected me to the front page but without actually logging me out.
When the Tower Bundle Promo went live, I started experiencing issues with the redirection (see attached pic).
I was hoping that when the Promo ended, the issue would stop, but it looks like one more things that got broken and is here to stay due to changes made to the front page for a sale.

I will submit a support ticket, but I'm no holding my breath that it will be addressed, quite possibly that I'll get the rather familiar reply of "we can't reproduce this at our end".
Attachments:
HypersomniacLive: While it seems futile and pointless to still post in this thread, I will report that for several days now (since the beginning of the Tower Bundle Promo to be precise), I randomly encounter issues when trying to log out form the forum.

I'm using GOG's secure connection for the forum, and until recently, log out redirected me to the front page but without actually logging me out.
When the Tower Bundle Promo went live, I started experiencing issues with the redirection (see attached pic).
I was hoping that when the Promo ended, the issue would stop, but it looks like one more things that got broken and is here to stay due to changes made to the front page for a sale.

I will submit a support ticket, but I'm no holding my breath that it will be addressed, quite possibly that I'll get the rather familiar reply of "we can't reproduce this at our end".
I have been informed that this very issue has been looked at, fixed, and should no longer plague you. If it does, please let us know :)