It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The advert for the weekend sale in cyrlic is showing on all the language versions of the site instead of only on the russian one.

Edit: Thanks for fixing that.
Post edited April 03, 2015 by Matruchus
HypersomniacLive: *snip*
I recently got Pillars of Eternity gifted (a Kickstarter code) and it shows as Pillars of Eternity + 3DLC on my shelf, and The Witched 3 via a nVidia code. When look at the front page or the game catalogue, none of the two games shows as owned, and none of them link to anywhere.
*snip*
I also got The Witcher 3 via an nVidia code. It appears in my library, but nowhere else does the site recognize that I own it. I opened a support ticket on it. It's been a long time since anyone who writes in blue has appeared on this thread.
high rated
Deltafunction: I also got The Witcher 3 via an nVidia code. It appears in my library, but nowhere else does the site recognize that I own it. I opened a support ticket on it. It's been a long time since anyone who writes in blue has appeared on this thread.
They're too busy creating unbundled messes.

Would appreciate it if you shared what support replies to you.
I got this from support: "On the pre-order site it will not be displayed other way as it is only a pre-order site and will be closed after release."

On the main site, support is asking for a screenshot of the issue. I'm going to do that right now. I will let you know when I hear back from them.
Deltafunction: I also got The Witcher 3 via an nVidia code. It appears in my library, but nowhere else does the site recognize that I own it. I opened a support ticket on it. It's been a long time since anyone who writes in blue has appeared on this thread.
HypersomniacLive: They're too busy creating unbundled messes.

I think it's somewhat apropos you mention the "unbundled messes". I had about 842 (give or take a few games) in my library and I was aiming for a goal of 1000. Since they started their un-bundling, it pushed me over the 1000 mark and really messed up my chi.

Now I have to come up with a new goal to set.
JDelekto: Now I have to come up with a new goal to set.
You could always shoot for playing at least half of those games before you die. :P
JDelekto: Now I have to come up with a new goal to set.
HunchBluntley: You could always shoot for playing at least half of those games before you die. :P
I've played probably about a 50% of the ones I didn't own before, and that's a lot! I don't tend to play them to completion because I have this issue with playing a game for more than 15 minutes at a time. I guess it's some attention deficiency disorder.
JDelekto: I think it's somewhat apropos you mention the "unbundled messes". I had about 842 (give or take a few games) in my library and I was aiming for a goal of 1000. Since they started their un-bundling, it pushed me over the 1000 mark and really messed up my chi.

Now I have to come up with a new goal to set.
1024?
VanishedOne: 1024?
It would have to be a power of two, wouldn't it?
HypersomniacLive: Two things to report, one new (for me) and one old.

I recently got Pillars of Eternity gifted (a Kickstarter code) and it shows as Pillars of Eternity + 3DLC on my shelf, and The Witched 3 via a nVidia code. When look at the front page or the game catalogue, none of the two games shows as owned, and none of them link to anywhere.

Since GOG accepts special codes (crowdfunding or other), it's annoying that they don't also make sure that the above two features work as should.

The other issue is the login/ logout one that's been plaguing me for a good while now.
If I try to log in from the front page (plain http url), I have to repeat the process at least twice before the site acknowledges that I'm actually logged in.
And if I try to log out from the forum (https url), the first logout just takes me to the front page where I have to log out again before the site acknowledges it.

Is any of these going to be addressed?
I merely purchased PoE before release and have the same issue. I also didn't receive an account notification that the game had an update. Had I not been randomly cruising the Ether and accidentally found it, I wouldn't have known to LOOK for an update.
high rated
paladin181: I merely purchased PoE before release and have the same issue. I also didn't receive an account notification that the game had an update. Had I not been randomly cruising the Ether and accidentally found it, I wouldn't have known to LOOK for an update.
So, this might be just another one of GOG's halfarsed jobs then, and not necessarily tied to the way one acquired the game(s).

Deltafunction: I got this from support: "On the pre-order site it will not be displayed other way as it is only a pre-order site and will be closed after release."

On the main site, support is asking for a screenshot of the issue. I'm going to do that right now. I will let you know when I hear back from them.
Cheers for the update; will wait for the next one.

On a related note - I couldn't care less about the pre-order page, but it paints GOG poorly that the games don't appear as owned on the front page, the game catalogue or their game cards.
paladin181: I merely purchased PoE before release and have the same issue. I also didn't receive an account notification that the game had an update. Had I not been randomly cruising the Ether and accidentally found it, I wouldn't have known to LOOK for an update.
HypersomniacLive: So, this might be just another one of GOG's halfarsed jobs then, and not necessarily tied to the way one acquired the game(s).
Alternatively, it's the continuing breakage of the update system or the fact that the pre-order now has a different game id from what's offered for sale, same with the kickstarter version, which would fall under GOG's halfarsed job. The not owned problem I'm sure has to do with the game id change.
Post edited April 06, 2015 by Gydion
HypersomniacLive: Two things to report, one new (for me) and one old.

Since GOG accepts special codes (crowdfunding or other), it's annoying that they don't also make sure that the above two features work as should.

The other issue is the login/ logout one that's been plaguing me for a good while now.
If I try to log in from the front page (plain http url), I have to repeat the process at least twice before the site acknowledges that I'm actually logged in.
And if I try to log out from the forum (https url), the first logout just takes me to the front page where I have to log out again before the site acknowledges it.

Is any of these going to be addressed?
I think the notification system is buggy for ALL games; not just for those purchased before release.

I have been playing Sanctuary RPG since the end of February. The developer has an update about once a week. The notification system worked until the end of March. I have not been notified of the 3 updates since then.

Once I get my current support ticket straightened out, I'll tackle that one.
Deltafunction: I got this from support: "On the pre-order site it will not be displayed other way as it is only a pre-order site and will be closed after release."

HypersomniacLive: Cheers for the update; will wait for the next one.

On a related note - I couldn't care less about the pre-order page, but it paints GOG poorly that the games don't appear as owned on the front page, the game catalogue or their game cards.
I heard back from support. They said: "Thank you for notification and screenshots. We will take a closer look on that issue." I suspect that it will take a fair amount of coding, and that it's not their highest priority item right now. We shall see. Perhaps if enough people complain about it, it will get fixed.
high rated
Deltafunction: I heard back from support. They said: "Thank you for notification and screenshots. We will take a closer look on that issue." I suspect that it will take a fair amount of coding, and that it's not their highest priority item right now. We shall see. Perhaps if enough people complain about it, it will get fixed.
I've gotten enough replies along the lines of "we're aware of the issue, but it's low in our priority list, sorry for the inconvenience" to hazard a guess that it won't make a difference.

Cheers for the update.

EDIT: typo
Post edited April 08, 2015 by HypersomniacLive