It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Matruchus: Im noticing a few days now that notifications about replys from other gog members and other stuff are not working again similar to how it was in August after the whole website rewamp began.
Forum replies and messages notifications are working fine for me. (Palemoon, W7)
Space Rangers HD: A War Apart, released yesterday, is still not selectable in GOGmixes.
Tannath: Space Rangers HD: A War Apart, released yesterday, is still not selectable in GOGmixes.
That's because it's still not available as part of the catalog. Try searching for it and you won't find it.
Matruchus: Im noticing a few days now that notifications about replys from other gog members and other stuff are not working again similar to how it was in August after the whole website rewamp began.
They are working fine for me on Chrome and Palemoon.
Post edited January 07, 2015 by Grargar
Tannath: Space Rangers HD: A War Apart, released yesterday, is still not selectable in GOGmixes.
Grargar: That's because it's still not available as part of the catalog. Try searching for it and you won't find it.
Grargar: They are working fine for me on Chrome and Palemoon.
Yeah, they seem to be working now. On that day they did not work for me.
This should be fixed along with the "can't find Space Rangers HD via Search" issue :) Please try adding it to a GOG Mix to be sure :)
JudasIscariot: This should be fixed along with the "can't find Space Rangers HD via Search" issue :) Please try adding it to a GOG Mix to be sure :)
Yes, it's working now. Thanks!
high rated
Two more things to point out:

- Is there a reason the resend button for git codes has been scrapped from the gift tab? And is there any chance it will be added back again?

- Most of the times lately, when doing a search on the forum, one must remove the "?search=term-of-search" at the end of the links found, as otherwise the links end up on the GOGbear page. Why has the search function deteriorated so much (for some strange reason, one also gets less results now) and is there any hope it will be improved?

EDIT: And speaking of gift codes - is there any chance the confirmation emails after redeeming a gift code will be reinstated? With all the issues with games disappearing from accounts, one has to involve the gifters now to prove they actually have games they didn't purchase themselves; those emails did serve as proof and made keeping track of things easier.
Post edited January 07, 2015 by HypersomniacLive
HypersomniacLive: - Most of the times lately, when doing a search on the forum, one must remove the "?search=term-of-search" at the end of the links found, as otherwise the links end up on the GOGbear page. Why has the search function deteriorated so much (for some strange reason, one also gets less results now) and is there any hope it will be improved?

EDIT: And speaking of gift codes - is there any chance the confirmation emails after redeeming a gift code will be reinstated? With all the issues with games disappearing from accounts, one has to involve the gifters now to prove they actually have games they didn't purchase themselves; those emails did serve as proof and made keeping track of things easier.
This could be solved by not having to prove ownership. After all...shouldn't GOG at least keep track of what was added to an account? I'm not talking about sensitive information like payment data but simply "02.01.2015 - added game XY via gift code". Should be really simple and people should also be able to look at their purchase history on GOG itself.

I guess this is way too complicated. *cough*
Wurzelkraft: This could be solved by not having to prove ownership. After all...shouldn't GOG at least keep track of what was added to an account?

<snip>

I guess this is way too complicated. *cough*
Apparently, [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/is_gog_closing_or_why_im_missing_so_many_games_from_my_shelf]complicated.

:-)
Post edited January 08, 2015 by madth3
On behalf of everyone who's been clamoring for a dedicated "Coming Soon" section (showing more than just three or four games, mostly preorders): What took you so long? ;D

Seriously, though, thank you.
Visiting the product page for the Tetris documentary that was just released reminded me of something I had noticed some time ago, but had never remembered to comment upon: the static IMDb scores posted on each movie page.
These are always changing as new viewers watch and rate the films/episodes/whatever, so it seems strange to just post the current score as of when the film was released on GOG, and then have it become out-of-date, or have to periodically go back and manually update it (and the ratings for all the other movies sold here as well).

There is a plug-in for this purpose that one can use even on commercial sites (for the film in question, for example). I don't know if there are technical issues prohibiting this, or perhaps some arcane legal ones, or if you guys were simply unaware of this. It would be a nice solution, anyway. :)

EDIT: fixed typo
Post edited January 16, 2015 by HunchBluntley
Taking a leaf out of the previous post, it would be interesting if game pages showed the scores from Metacritic or similar websites.
I would just make one recommendation regarding dates on the reviews section of the game profile. It would be very nice to be able to sort through reviews going from newest to oldest since a lot of the reviews include outdated data and they are usually on the first page of the reviews.
Post edited January 19, 2015 by Matruchus
The website is glitchting for two days now by showing me not being logged in the site on some pages and on some pages its ok. Just thought to report that here. The account page is definitely bugged at the moment since its shows that im not logged in.
Post edited January 22, 2015 by Matruchus
If we're talking about bugs, I still have wrongly displayed game's list on right side of main page.
Attachments:
buga.png (115 Kb)