It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HypersomniacLive: For the love of GOG, can someone PLEASE do something to stop the recurring notifications for TW1 update? It has popped-up about a dozen times today!
Better yet, can you please add a system that indicates exactly what (which files) are changed?
Post edited November 20, 2014 by RPGOracle
high rated
RPGOracle: Better yet, can you please add a system that indicates exactly what (which files) are changed?
I fear that's lost for ever.
RPGOracle: Better yet, can you please add a system that indicates exactly what (which files) are changed?
HypersomniacLive: I fear that's lost for ever.
I kinda like my library here and the gog downloader. I definitely hope they're not going to force us to use Galaxy to get accurate update notifications and an indication of exactly which files are changed.
In other words... this (post 58)!
Post edited November 20, 2014 by RPGOracle
high rated
RPGOracle: I kinda like my library here and the gog downloader. I definitely hope they're not going to force us to use Galaxy to get accurate update notifications and an indication of exactly which files are changed.
In other words... this (post 58)!
I'm with mrkgnao and you, and anyone else that prefers the current way, but he fact that GOG has not replied to that post, nor have they replied to the support ticket I submitted regarding this matter, doesn't exactly fill me with confidence for the future.
Evidence that GOG loves us: they are updating The Witcher multiple times a day! Multiple times an hour, even! (I know this because even after I visit my library and click on The Witcher's shelf entry, when I continue to browse the rest of the site, the "updated" tag soon comes back!) And, to make sure everyone knows about these mystery updates ("Oh, boy, what updated?...Ooh, I have to guess? What fun!"), they've made it so the notification flag on the "Account" dropdown from the fixed page header never goes away! Or, at least not for long!

:/

EDIT: Who else loves exclamation points!?
Post edited November 20, 2014 by HunchBluntley
I suppose I shouldn't really post this here, but [shrug]. I don't really want to start a new thread just for this:

Just had myself a bit of a LOL.
From the "Our thanks" page linked to at the bottom of every store / forum page:
GOG.com is built with tons of our own super-uber complex algorithms, x-dimensional-databases and other stuff so wicked, that sometimes even we aren't really sure how it works...
(emphasis mine)
Post edited November 20, 2014 by HunchBluntley
HunchBluntley: I suppose I shouldn't really post this here, but [shrug]. I don't really want to start a new thread just for this:

Just had myself a bit of a LOL.
From the "Our thanks" page linked to at the bottom of every store / forum page:

GOG.com is built with tons of our own super-uber complex algorithms, x-dimensional-databases and other stuff so wicked, that sometimes even we aren't really sure how it works...
HunchBluntley: (emphasis mine)
Yeah that made me LOL too, they're just chaotic geniuses :)P

@the chaotic geniuses: I would like a drag and drop function in the wishlist to sort the games in an individual order.
real.geizterfahr: Thanks for the new favicon! Now get this hideous, black think out of the forums too ;)
Chamb: Done! ;)
It seems to have just reverted (HTTP only; HTTPS still shows purple on white).

Edit: forum listings, as opposed to threads, seem to have the purple one again. http://www.gog.com/forum has a black and white favicon, and so does the community wishlist.

Edit 2: it seems you've restored the prettier one now. Ta! :-)
Post edited December 04, 2014 by VanishedOne
"Discussions Générales", the french general discussions forum, is being listed in the game specific forums. I don't think that's intended behaviour.
Tannath: "Discussions Générales", the french general discussions forum, is being listed in the game specific forums. I don't think that's intended behaviour.
It shouldn't. What browser are you using?
Attachments:
capture.png (25 Kb)
Tannath: "Discussions Générales", the french general discussions forum, is being listed in the game specific forums. I don't think that's intended behaviour.
JMich: It shouldn't. What browser are you using?
Firefox. It shows up in there but also in the game specific forums. I'll get a screenshot.
Post edited December 06, 2014 by Tannath
JMich: It shouldn't. What browser are you using?
Tannath: Firefox. It shows up in there but also in the game specific forums. Ill get a screenshot.
Ah, true, once I click to see all forums it's visible.
Tannath: Firefox. It shows up in there but also in the game specific forums. Ill get a screenshot.
JMich: Ah, true, once I click to see all forums it's visible.
Yup. Since game specific forums aren't automatically added any more when you buy a game I was looking for a few from games I just purchased and came across it.
Post edited December 06, 2014 by Tannath
What happened to the little "Show more" button on the "Topics I've participated in" section on the Community page? Does it purposely go away once the number of threads one has posted in goes over a certain amount, or is this just another glitch? (In other words, "feature" or bug?) If the latter, is anyone else experiencing this? If the former...why?
(F.Y.I., that same button still appears like normal for the "Hot topics" section.)

This is something of an annoyance, as it is currently just showing five threads (presumably the last five I posted to?) in that section, and the "My posts" page is next-to-useless since it dumps all "last week's" threads every time the week starts over; currently, that page is only showing three threads.

P.S.: Thank you, GOG, for all the free stuff lately! Though, as many others are saying, two big seasonal sales occurring with only an eight-day break in between is (more than) a little silly. =)
high rated
HunchBluntley: What happened to the little "Show more" button on the "Topics I've participated in" section on the Community page? Does it purposely go away once the number of threads one has posted in goes over a certain amount, or is this just another glitch? (In other words, "feature" or bug?) If the latter, is anyone else experiencing this? If the former...why?
(F.Y.I., that same button still appears like normal for the "Hot topics" section.)

This is something of an annoyance, as it is currently just showing five threads (presumably the last five I posted to?) in that section, and the "My posts" page is next-to-useless since it dumps all "last week's" threads every time the week starts over; currently, that page is only showing three threads.

[...]
The "Show more" button always worked that way, and there never was consistency to the number of threads displayed when the button disappears. Don't know if that's a bug, but it has always been highly unreliable.