It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SCPM: I just saw this on Twitter and had to see for myself if it was real. You might wanna get this fixed, GOG. ;-)
Apparently, it's a new feature (or a free pass to Sing Sing).
Attachments:
sing-up.jpg (43 Kb)
HypersomniacLive: And screenshots flickering still going strong on the latest Firefox.
That's not a bug, that's a feature :D

Hmmm... I just thought about how the gogit's could design the whole gamecard for Quake that way - if it ever comes here...
Am I the only one thinking there should be only one forum? (and people can write in whatever language they want inside it)
As for the store page, multiple languages are a must! Well done so far, I want to see more languages.....
Post edited November 12, 2014 by priamus90
high rated
gamefood: That's not a bug, that's a feature :D

Hmmm... I just thought about how the gogit's could design the whole gamecard for Quake that way - if it ever comes here...
Good thing that I didn't label it as one then! Though I'm not sure what the feature's purpose is exactly other than making one feel nausea.
A bit of feedback. Since im not a french speaking user it would be nice to have the french sentences removed from the gamecards in english version around the buying buttons and elsewhere and just use them on the french version of the store. Its really distracting.

Edit:

Forgot to ask. Any update on the progress for the implementation of the coming soon list on gog.com ?
Post edited November 12, 2014 by Matruchus
Thanks for fixing the comment counter :)
high rated
Hi all,

Some small updates on our progress so far:
- We've fixed discounted games not being displayed properly on the personal wishlist.
- We've fixed the comments counter on recent news posts.
- We've fixed the bilingual notifications appearing on the product pages (above the buy button). Now they respect your language selection.
- We've separated the RSS feeds for English and French news:
--- for EN news use: http://www.gog.com/frontpage/rss?language=en
--- for FR news use: http://www.gog.com/frontpage/rss?language=fr

Your feedback is, as always more then welcome. :)
Post edited November 13, 2014 by Chamb
Chamb: ...
Many thanks for your efforts!

Now, about that review length...
Chamb: ...

Your feedback is, as always more then welcome. :)
Yes, thank you.

You might want to consider this as (extremely rude) feedback (or at least maybe something can be gleamed from it), as per the patching process: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_unprofessional_and_incompetent

This isn't as rude: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/wasteland_2_patching_mess
Post edited November 13, 2014 by tfishell
Matruchus: A bit of feedback. Since im not a french speaking user it would be nice to have the french sentences removed from the gamecards in english version around the buying buttons and elsewhere and just use them on the french version of the store. Its really distracting.
I'm not distracted. Not yet. But I get your point, and would say that is solved automatically when more languages will arrive to gog.com... ;)
Add german, spanish, italian, russian, portuguese/brazil andandand. THAT would be really distracting gamecards.

Hmmm... I'm wondering if gogsupp will learn Swahili.... :)
Post edited November 14, 2014 by gamefood
gamefood: I'm not distracted. Not yet. But I get your point, and would say that is solved automatically when more languages will arrive to gog.com... ;)
Add german, spanish, italian, russian, portuguese/brazil andandand. THAT would be really distracting gamecards.

It seems you did not read chambs last update since they already removed the french sentences, links and other stuff from the english version after feedback :)
Quick reaction of GOG to fix the wishlist. It's quite important to have it working during a sale. it means more sales. ;)

My impression is that speed of fixing issues has been increased lately. That is good since it means better service. I like it.
Chamb: [...]

- We've fixed the bilingual notifications appearing on the product pages (above the buy button). Now they respect your language selection.

[...]
Just yesterday I was wondering how long that would get after adding a few more languages, so good that it's now based on language selection. Cheers.
For some time I'm not seeing what exactly was updated in my game shelf.
I can see update flag in the Account menu, I can see update flag above the game cover in the shelf, but what was exactly updated is not marked...

e.g. today there was updated soundtrack for Doorkickers, but there is no flag around it - see attached screenshot. Same happened to Shovel Knight - installers were updated, but I couldn't see any flag there (unfortunately I didn't made a screenshot...)
Attachments:
update.png (256 Kb)
gamefood: I'm not distracted. Not yet. But I get your point, and would say that is solved automatically when more languages will arrive to gog.com... ;)

Matruchus: It seems you did not read chambs last update since they already removed the french sentences, links and other stuff from the english version after feedback :)
Oh, yes you're right, thanks, I must have overlooked it...two posts under yours... *doh!*
I didn't even realize the change in the gamecards although I checked a lot in the last hours... but as I said, I wasn't distracted ;)
Post edited November 14, 2014 by gamefood