It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HunchBluntley: If you check either of those "hide posts" options, does it save those changes when you click "Save & go back"? It doesn't when I try. :\
Wurzelkraft: They were never turned on so I'd rather not mess with them. :D
Probably wise, given all the weird site issues lately. =D
high rated
And the nice coloured button-style for "OWNED" and "COMPLETE" on the game cards are also gone now and replaced by the almost indistinguishable plain text equivalents stuck closely to "BUY ITEM" and "BUY SERIES".

Gaming can serve as therapy against depression, but if GOG keeps this up I can see us needing to spend our hard earned money on therapy for depression and not having any left to buy games.
The counter for number of posts in the news/release threads on the frontpage is gone. It would be nice to have it back.
Post edited November 08, 2014 by Matruchus
It would be nice if my paypal account would be logged off after purchasing. Everytime I check, after buying here, it stays open. Close it automatically or at least give me the option to do it manually per the After-buy-Screen.
Matruchus: The counter for number of posts in the news/release threads on the frontpage is gone. It would be nice to have it back.
They're showing for me. It's just that some of the newsposts from Friday contain links to versions of the comment threads which no longer exist; if you click those links, they'll redirect to the "replacement" forum posts. That's why some don't show any comments.
Matruchus: The counter for number of posts in the news/release threads on the frontpage is gone. It would be nice to have it back.
HunchBluntley: They're showing for me. It's just that some of the newsposts from Friday contain links to versions of the comment threads which no longer exist; if you click those links, they'll redirect to the "replacement" forum posts. That's why some don't show any comments.
Unfortunately it seems that since the last video release (Movie release: Angry Video Game Nerd: The Movie) the counter is gone in all the new news and release threads since then. Its not a big issue but it was nice to see which releases or news are popular or talked about.
Post edited November 10, 2014 by Matruchus
Matruchus: Unfortunately it seems that since the last video release (Movie release: Angry Video Game Nerd: The Movie) the counter is gone in all the new news and release threads since then. Its not a big issue but it was nice to see which releases or news are popular or talked about.
Look on the bright side! They clearly didn't remove this feature on purpose (as it still says "Be the first to comment" in the newspost); it's just (yet another) glitch! :p
(Or maybe they're doing some more work behind the scenes, and the comment counters had to be temporarily disabled, who knows?)
I just saw this on Twitter and had to see for myself if it was real. You might wanna get this fixed, GOG. ;-)
Attachments:
pic.png (125 Kb)
Post edited November 11, 2014 by SCPM
SCPM: I just saw this on Twitter and had to see for myself if it was real. You might wanna get this fixed, GOG. ;-)
That is awesome :D "You now have to sing a song to join gog"
high rated
As I said here, cheers for bringing back the red tag for updated games,
I got an update notification for Shadowgate, but when I clicked on the game title, there was no indication what content exactly got an update.

So, one still has to follow the "what did just update?" thread and then go to the game specific forums (fora) to find out what exactly was updated.
Grargar: I think they are only hidden when you click the downrate button. If you refresh the page, the post will reappear with the "-" button highlighted.
Wurzelkraft: So I looked at a post that I rated down and it is hidden even after the page refresh. The "unhide" button does what it should but only until I refresh. I also have the setting "hide posts with negative rating" turned off. *shrugs*
It works as intended. "Hide posts with negative rating" hides posts with negative rating that other people have collectively downvoted into the red. Having the box unchecked means you don't need to make additional effort to see those posts and pass judgment yourself. If YOU downvote something, it's going to stay hidden regardless of what the total rating is.
high rated
And screenshots flickering still going strong on the latest Firefox.
Yup, same for me for all newsposts of the past three or so days (starting with avgn).
Also, when opening one of the posts, it will give me the 'Be the first to comment button', regardless of whether people have posted.
Not a big problem, but still...

Jpeg for scale
Attachments:
HypersomniacLive: And screenshots flickering still going strong on the latest Firefox.
I can confirm the flickering screenshots on Firefox.
Like hell you are.. Oh there's too easy to get to french forum, I thought what the hell happened when I went in the forum and that there was a choice how to switch but basically there was. Which i didn't notice. It seemed like I was in ubisofts main page.

So when is finnish page coming? =P

Only two users kneecap and me. We are hoping the third one appear. ^^