It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Another usability improvement proposal: Show supported platforms icons in headlines announcements.
Post edited October 21, 2014 by shmerl
Maybe this was already mentioned but the game forums are not anymore automatic marked on the community website when a new game was bought.
Example: I got yesterday AvP and redeemed it today but the corresponding forum isn't marked under "Game specific forums" yet. It also happened for me when I bought other games.
There is something wrong with the bestsellers list on the frontpage since Doorkickers is on it twice - once on the fifth place and once on the 52 place.
high rated
Hi all,

We've just released some small improvements to the product pages:
-- Completely new screenshots viewer. Now screens open in an overlay (instead of new tab) and you can use keyboard shortcuts to navigate through images (directly on the product pages and in the overlay).
-- Improved Wishlist button. Now the difference between "wishlist it" and "wishlisted" states is far more visible.
-- Brought back the dates on user reviews.
-- Added button to create GOGmix directly from the product pages.

Hope you enjoy the changes, and as always your feedback is more then welcome. Take care!

P.S.: Did you see what is happening on our frontpage? ;)
Chamb: Hi all,

-- Completely new screenshots viewer. Now screens open in an overlay (instead of new tab) and you can use keyboard shortcuts to navigate through images (directly on the product pages and in the overlay).
-- Improved Wishlist button. Now the difference between "wishlist it" and "wishlisted" states is far more visible.
-- Added button to create GOGmix directly from the product pages.

Hope you enjoy the changes, and as always your feedback is more then welcome. Take care!

P.S.: Did you see what is happening on our frontpage? ;)
Yea, you are getting another new indie dev, correct? I'm thinking its Disney/Lucas :D.
Chamb: P.S.: Did you see what is happening on our frontpage? ;)
Thanks a lot for the update Chamb all of these are indeed great improvements, and yes I certainly saw the frontpage it is really exciting. :)
Very nice improvements, especially the new screenshot thingie :)
Daliz: Very nice improvements, especially the new screenshot thingie :)
Absolutely!
way to go, guys!
Just wanted to say thanks for the new game profile update - the only thing it needs now is to put bigger pictures on for older games since zooming out still does not increase the picture and is kind of pointless without that.
Post edited October 24, 2014 by Matruchus
Chamb: Hi all,

[...])
Thanks for the heads up and the change. Just one question though - why did you completely remove the function to change a whole set of screenshots at once (what that right arrow thingy was doing)? One might want to start at a different screenshot than the first one.
Chamb: -- Improved Wishlist button. Now the difference between "wishlist it" and "wishlisted" states is far more visible.
General thanks for the improvements and especially for those two things. Thanks!
high rated
HypersomniacLive: [...]
There's a slider below the thumbnails, which can be dragged and allows you to smoothly view all the screens. In the next update we will add arrows that will be changing whole sets / pages of the thumbnails at once.
Chamb: -- Completely new screenshots viewer. Now screens open in an overlay (instead of new tab) and you can use keyboard shortcuts to navigate through images (directly on the product pages and in the overlay).
THANK YOU!
high rated
Chamb: There's a slider below the thumbnails, which can be dragged and allows you to smoothly view all the screens. In the next update we will add arrows that will be changing whole sets / pages of the thumbnails at once.
Thanks for the heads up on the slider, sort of overlooked it as the mouse cursor doesn't change when placed there and thought it's just a kind of progress bar.

The return of the arrows is greatly appreciated too. :-)
Thanks for the updates!

I have to point out this, though: the "void" stars near the user rate appear like this (see image). Same goes for the reviews.
Is the problem on my end?
Attachments:
stars.jpg (26 Kb)
Post edited October 24, 2014 by Enebias