It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
HypersomniacLive: [...] Thanks for looking into this. :-)
OK, we did excessive tests in both Pale Moon and Portable FireFox (the versions you've mentioned) on a few of our machines here... and we cannot recreate this bug (i.e. when we move games around the details do not open automagically).

Do you have any plug-ins or add ons installed that may interfere with this? Do you have anything turned off? I assume, you do not have this bug in... well... Chrome? ;)

tfishell: I'd like the option back to read "most recent reviews".
Reviews sorting is on the list of things to add... but no ETA for that right now.
Post edited September 19, 2014 by Chamb
I just checked my list of gifted games and now the ones from 2011 are back, too, including the unredeemed Psychonauts code. Thanks for fixing this!
Matruchus: I would like back the option to read older news in the headlines then 8th september. News are now only visible for cca. 10 days - what about the gog users that don't come daily on gog to see what was happening or what was released ?
Seconded.
It's good to finally be able to see the number of owned games even when there isn't an update available.
I missed this feature in the old design, so we are slowly making progress.

Any chance to fix the totally broken update notification system soon?
HypersomniacLive: [...] Thanks for looking into this. :-)
Chamb: OK, we did excessive tests in both Pale Moon and Portable FireFox (the versions you've mentioned) on a few of our machines here... and we cannot recreate this bug (i.e. when we move games around the details do not open automagically).

Do you have any plug-ins or add ons installed that may interfere with this? Do you have anything turned off? I assume, you do not have this bug in... well... Chrome? ;)

tfishell: I'd like the option back to read "most recent reviews".
Chamb: Reviews sorting is on the list of things to add... but no ETA for that right now.
is it possible to get a ETA on Galaxy or at least the month of launch?
Do more advertising to get the word out about GOG.
Chamb: Issues solved:
-- Marking titles as owned. We launched with an imperfect solution for this and we knew that it needed improvements, but we wanted to hear your opinion. You spoke up, and since the launch, we already made 2 or 3 versions of it. Right now, in our opinion, we have what is the best possible solution, as by greying out products that you own we're taking them out of the spotlight rather than making them more prominent.
Can someone please explain this to me. Preferably in pictures. I keep hearing talk of this greyed out thing, but I have yet to see it. I see absolutely no difference what so ever between games I own or do not own. I have tried in over ten (yes, ten) computers, my phone, and even a brand new ChromeOS box that arrived today.

I am completely prepared to slap my head and make a Homer d'oh, but I am at a complete loss.
GaminggUy45: is it possible to get a ETA on Galaxy or at least the month of launch?
Chamb has been ignoring that and similar questions throughout the thread, so probably not.
-- Marking titles as owned. We launched with an imperfect solution for this and we knew that it needed improvements, but we wanted to hear your opinion. You spoke up, and since the launch, we already made 2 or 3 versions of it. Right now, in our opinion, we have what is the best possible solution, as by greying out products that you own we're taking them out of the spotlight rather than making them more prominent.
HeDanny: Can someone please explain this to me. Preferably in pictures. I keep hearing talk of this greyed out thing, but I have yet to see it. I see absolutely no difference what so ever between games I own or do not own. I have tried in over ten (yes, ten) computers, my phone, and even a brand new ChromeOS box that arrived today.

I am completely prepared to slap my head and make a Homer d'oh, but I am at a complete loss.
It's like this (see attachment). The color distinction is barely noticeable, so it's not a very good design.
Attachments:
owned.png (182 Kb)
Post edited September 19, 2014 by shmerl
HeDanny: Can someone please explain this to me. Preferably in pictures. I keep hearing talk of this greyed out thing, but I have yet to see it. I see absolutely no difference what so ever between games I own or do not own. I have tried in over ten (yes, ten) computers, my phone, and even a brand new ChromeOS box that arrived today.

I have read somewhere that refreshing your account, then logging out and logging in may solve this.
shmerl: I guess it's something like this (see attachment). I think color distinction is barely noticeable, so it's not a very good design.
ok! Thank you so much! Finally now I can absolutely confirm this is the first time I have seen this. No computer I have personally used does this.
high rated
Chamb: OK, we did excessive tests in both Pale Moon and Portable FireFox (the versions you've mentioned) on a few of our machines here... and we cannot recreate this bug (i.e. when we move games around the details do not open automagically).

[...]
It goes without saying that I have add-ons installed, but here's the thing - nth new, i.e. same add-ons I've been using for years now which never caused any issues with moving titles around; in fact, while the manual sorting of titles gets cumbersome and less smooth as the library grows, I only faced this issue recently (site revamp).

I don't understand what you mean by "turned off" (I obviously allow everything necessary for the site to display and work properly), could you give me an example of what you have in mind?

Last but not least, I couldn't possibly know if the bug would is present on Chrome, I thought that my first post made it clear enough that I don't use it. ;-) :-D
GaminggUy45: is it possible to get a ETA on Galaxy or at least the month of launch?
rodrolliv: Chamb has been ignoring that and similar questions throughout the thread, so probably not.
Really that's a little disappointing.
It's kinda funny (or sad?), how there's not even a hint of a response in regards to the grey colour scheme and logo.

Looks like Pale-Steam to me. With a less usable layout than Steam or GOG-Classic.

Most of it can be fixed with custom CSS in FF, Opera, Chrome (not sure how to do custom CSS in IE). But really aside from applying a font fix and such, why should we be needing to fix this ourselves?

Anyways, here's my FF userstyle for GOG
==================================
@namespace url(http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml);
@-moz-document domain('gog.com') {
/* Write your CSS here. */
* {
font-family:Candara !important;
}
body.page_forum .last_update { font-size:11px !important; }
body.page_forum
,.post_text
,.post_text > .post_text_c
,.post_text * .quot
,body > .zawartosc > .kontent * textarea#text
{
font-size:14px !important;
line-height:16px !important;
}
}
====================================

Maybe it's just me, but I freaking hate "Lucida Grande, Arial" for _anything_. Verdana is "ok" but might as well use Trebuchet MS or Tahoma which render far better.
Post edited September 19, 2014 by CrashNBrn
You are listening my feedback? oh god no.. You have violated my privacy for listening my camera..

Well jokes aside you could have some radio button where you would play random soundtracks.. You know I just this year heard crusader was it no remorse or no regret.. it was great. It almost made me use my money if I haven't already own most of the games. =)