It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Artoemius: The GOG team these days. This totally explains their color preferences.

The other adequate explanation is the depressive designer one. I hope it's not true. Otherwise, I hope he/she is still alive and is going to receive some help.
Nope. All the grey didn't help. The Shadows got him :(
Attachments:
b5kd.jpg (208 Kb)
Post edited September 17, 2014 by real.geizterfahr
Lone3wolf: I am Grey. I stand between the candle and the star. We are Grey. We stand between the darkness and the light.
real.geizterfahr: This... Sounds familiar...
Why, I do believe it does. Imagine that :o

:P
Serious issue on android tablet. Was using my friends Samsung tablet and could not logout at all after several attempts (its like the website froze) - only clearing cache and history + passwords helped to erase all my data on his tablet.
Enebias: I guess this is the better place to write about an issue I'm having since the beginning of the week: am I the only one who has to press the "logout" button several times before *actually* being able to log out? Most of the times I have to click it twice, some others even three or four; the site just redirect me to the main page, but I'm still logged in.
I'm experiencing the same issue (using Firefox 32.0.1) though I've only had to click twice before I was finally logged out. However, at one point I then went back a page and discovered that in actual fact I was still logged on!
Lemon_Curry: I'm experiencing the same issue (using Firefox 32.0.1) though I've only had to click twice before I was finally logged out. However, at one point I then went back a page and discovered that in actual fact I was still logged on!
you can check out any time you like/
but you can never leave./

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0G1Ucw5HDg
lostwolfe: you can check out any time you like/
but you can never leave./
Ha ha, exactly!
Still no reply from the GOG staff about Maestro card payment option . Looks like i will not able to purchase anything from this website until 2017 .
Bliztkrieg Anthology 1 & 2 are now on Steam - http://store.steampowered.com/app/313480/ -, and for $10 standard whereas the games are still $20 here on GOG. Perhaps you should re-negotiate with Nival to stay competitive. (Not related to the website but feedback anyway. ;)
Enebias: I guess this is the better place to write about an issue I'm having since the beginning of the week: am I the only one who has to press the "logout" button several times before *actually* being able to log out? Most of the times I have to click it twice, some others even three or four; the site just redirect me to the main page, but I'm still logged in.
Lemon_Curry: I'm experiencing the same issue (using Firefox 32.0.1) though I've only had to click twice before I was finally logged out. However, at one point I then went back a page and discovered that in actual fact I was still logged on!
I've had the best success by going to the main (front) page of the website and then logging out.

If I try to log out from the forums, it usually doesn't work.
My biggest problems/issue/concern remain the game pages. I've written of this before, but I'll just drop gamefood's post from the "Welcome to the new BS" thread, as he just sums up everything that is wrong with the new setup. I've put the emphasis on the most egregious mistakes in my opinion.

Gamecards:
- The gamecard rating stars should be bigger and golden, like the reviewers rating. Black is not a good choice for an rating option.
- The review rating stars should be tinged more differently; it's a bit difficult to see if there are 3 or 4 or 5 of them.
- The header of each game is too unobtrusive now and the letters of the games title could be fatter. I liked the former one-liners for each game in the header.
- Up right is space left for the game front covers. If you re-install them (PLEASE!) think about to put in the option to enlarge them to full size with a click. That's an option which I'd like to seen here before...
- The screenshot system has changed to a worse one, don't want to describe what's wrong with, just look at/remember the old.

- The dates of the written reviews and the sorting options should come back.
- No I don't want to "Read more"! Let the game description expanded. Cut the "PEOPLE WHO BOUGHT IT ALSO BOUGHT"-box, 5 - 7 games should be enough there. If anyone is interested, put there a "Read more"! :P
-The information from "Genre" to "Company" should be putted at the header under the game title and rating.

Post edited September 17, 2014 by de_Monteynard
I'm not fan of the screenshot system for game pages either.... would like some improvements there to make it more efficient for sure. Seems my crappy internet has issues with them quite a bit and fails to load them.
real.geizterfahr: Uhm... Stupid question? Is there ANYTHING differentiating owned games from not owned games right now?
darkangelz: Is this really working for everyone else?
I had the same problem with owned games not being grey(er) and marked as owned.

I solved it by doing an account refresh, logging out, and logging back in.

Hope this helps.
I don't think the "letting you change your email and password is our TOP PRIORITY maybe we'll get it done in a month or so?" bit of that post is getting the attention it deserves.

What the hell did you do to your code, that your programmers can make this their TOP PRIORITY and still need a month to fix it?

Also, the posters earlier in this thread were right, logging out doesn't work right.
Post edited September 17, 2014 by BadDecissions
BKGaming: I'm not fan of the screenshot system for game pages either.... would like some improvements there to make it more efficient for sure. Seems my crappy internet has issues with them quite a bit and fails to load them.
It's definitely not nice that the arrows don't move the bar one screenshot at the time, but it's even more annoying how small the screenshots are!!.
darkangelz: Is this really working for everyone else?
srilumpa: I had the same problem with owned games not being grey(er) and marked as owned.

I solved it by doing an account refresh, logging out, and logging back in.

Hope this helps.
You sir deserve a medal.
After several mails back and forth with a suport ticket without sucess, this solved my problem. Many thanks :)
Post edited September 17, 2014 by darkangelz