It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wurzelkraft: I hope "constant improvements" means you are changing the game pages. They are a mess!

[...]as by greying out products that you own we're taking them out of the spotlight rather than making them more prominent.
Wurzelkraft: That made me giggle. It's not like grey is omnipresent around here... :>
I am Grey. I stand between the candle and the star. We are Grey. We stand between the darkness and the light.
Luned: I just noticed that when I purchase a game, the associated forum is no longer automatically added to the favorited list on my Community page. I actually liked this feature and would be happy to have it back. (Though I guess some people might prefer having to opt-in rather than opt-out.)
Same here.
Lone3wolf: I am Grey. I stand between the candle and the star. We are Grey. We stand between the darkness and the light.
Bonehead ;)
high rated
Chamb: We've just introduced a fix, and all gift codes (redeemed or not, old or new) should be visible on My Account again. We did few checks, but I would appreciate if you guys could confirm that. :)
Seems to work fine for me. Now they're back, what about adding some sorting/ filtering options? ;-)
HypersomniacLive: Seems to work fine for me. Now they're back, what about adding some sorting/ filtering options? ;-)
Seconded. I encourage everyone to vote here:

http://www.gog.com/wishlist/site/allow_sorting_of_the_gifts_on_your_account
Blind.250: When's the forum software going to be improved?

If anything on the site needed to change, it was that.
Hear Hear

A search that gives useful results, and a quoting system that doesn't freak out and just freezes instead of posting if one ] is out of place would be a great start, not to mention a proper way of bolding/italicizing/hyperlinking etc that doesn't put you back at the start of your post every time you do it.
Post edited September 16, 2014 by Pheace
high rated
BillyMaysFan59: Seconded. I encourage everyone to vote here:

http://www.gog.com/wishlist/site/allow_sorting_of_the_gifts_on_your_account
Cheers, voted a long time ago. :-)
Chamb: We've just introduced a fix, and all gift codes (redeemed or not, old or new) should be visible on My Account again. We did few checks, but I would appreciate if you guys could confirm that. :)
Niggles: Is there a reason why you guys haven't commented on the overall grey theme that has infected the site? :P
This , i cant believe the blues are even ignoring direct quotes asking them to comment on the issues, either at least have the guts to say " yes we like this sad grey theme we are not going to change it or We are looking into the issue" instead of flatout ignoring it
Post edited September 16, 2014 by liquidsnakehpks
Niggles: Is there a reason why you guys haven't commented on the overall grey theme that has infected the site? :P
liquidsnakehpks: This , i cant believe the blues are even ignoring direct quotes asking them to comment on the issues, either at least have the guts to say " yes we like this sad grey theme we are not going to change it or We are looking into the issue" instead of flatout ignoring it
Maybe everyone is using the wrong shade of grey, and the blues can't read it?
Here is one that I least I, find pretty annoying. It used to be that you can sort reviews by popularity, o by the date they were added, newest first or older first if I recall correctly. Now, not only you cannot do this, but in order to get to the newest review, you have to click in the "next" arrow page by page, which is quite annoying.
liquidsnakehpks: This , i cant believe the blues are even ignoring direct quotes asking them to comment on the issues, either at least have the guts to say " yes we like this sad grey theme we are not going to change it or We are looking into the issue" instead of flatout ignoring it
jalister: Maybe everyone is using the wrong shade of grey, and the blues can't read it?
Or maybe they're really embarrassed about losing that Technicolor™ lawsuit against Andrew Lloyd Webber?
Post edited September 16, 2014 by Leroux
Klumpen0815: Probably hesitating to not hurt the depressive designer that did this to express himself?
Please guys, can't you hear this dudes cry for help? It's all over the place. Help him!
That actually is the first sensible explanation for this design choice! Good of you to notice this. Please GOG, whoever designed this layout needs help! Send him or her to a counsellor immediately!
TheScorpion: ... in order to get to the newest review, you have to click in the "next" arrow page by page, which is quite annoying.
Well, as they have removed all the time stamps you now have no way of knowing with absolute certainty which reviews are the newest. They seem to be sorted according to most helpful so the locations of new reviews are entirely dependent on helpfulness ratings.
high rated
Ugh, fine, here's some feedback for you to listen to.

Your review section is sorted by the number of users who vote a review up as "helpful." Negative reviews of popular "classics" like Planescape* will always, always be voted down as "unhelpful," no matter how good the review is, because some people can't cope with the idea that people don't like the same games they do. Amazon lets users view all reviews with a certain star rating. Steam lets you ask for only positive or only negative reviews. Gamersgate just sorts their reviews by date, which isn't great but at least means that unpopular opinions can't be buried and also they show twenty reviews at a time, as opposed to your "five reviews at a time," making it easier to scan through them for variety. Green Man Gaming is in the same boat as Gamersgate. Desura lets your look at all reviews that give a game a certain score. Your review sorting system is, without exaggeration or hyperbole, the worse review system of any gaming store I can name.

FIX YOUR DAMN REVIEW SYSTEM

And also, you removed the time stamps? What the hell?

* A game I liked, for the record, in spite of agreeing with some of the complaints in some of the less hysterically gushing reviews That I had to push the "next" button fifty-eight times to read.
Post edited September 16, 2014 by BadDecissions
Leroux: I'm still missing the pre-2012 gifts.
rodrolliv: Same here. I am not sure if I made any gifts in 2011, but I doubt it's a coincidence that the list starts in the same year for two o more people.
This is definitely an issue. I can't see any gifts from before 2012 and I know for a fact that I not only had gifted people before then, but that some codes hadn't been redeemed.
the email change and password change is nice to see coming, Thanks for the small roadmap of updates ahead! :)