It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Johny.: Yes, you can hope. ;)

Just joking. It will get fixed. I hope sooner than later.

[...]
Thanks, your hope keeps my hope alive, but not sure if both will hopefully be fixed.
UnrealQuakie: Can you guys fix the Avatar not changing again problem? I just did it 12 hours ago and nothing showing up :(
HypersomniacLive: That's because it takes 24hrs to change. Patience you must have, my young padawan.
24 hours? hmm interesting well as long as it changes I am cool but hell 24 hours X(
HypersomniacLive: That's because it takes 24hrs to change. Patience you must have, my young padawan.
UnrealQuakie: 24 hours? hmm interesting well as long as it changes I am cool but hell 24 hours X(
Up to 24 hours, depending on cache servers load. I do see it as changed now though.
An option for adding a game to wishlist without opening it's store page would be really nice, if you ask me(mainly for GOG Galaxy) :) . Apart from that, I'd suggest you to:
- implement multiple tab browsing in GOG Galaxy.
- an option to burn back-ups and install them from removable media

On my system, downloading large back-ups collides with Avast Antivirus, which tend to result in failing to download the back-ups.
I think we can all agree that one of biggest issues here in regards to the community is the forum (and in connection with that forum features like rep)... and we would all be much happier with a new forum even one not specifically designed by GOG. Removing rep abuse is only one small fix, this forum is simply far outdated.

Which is crazy when CD Projekt Red has a much better forum with a lot more features that is already integrated with GOG accounts... there shouldn't be any reason that software couldn't be ported to GOG.
UnrealQuakie: 24 hours? hmm interesting well as long as it changes I am cool but hell 24 hours X(
JMich: Up to 24 hours, depending on cache servers load. I do see it as changed now though.
Oh shit it did change! WOOT!
BKGaming: Which is crazy when CD Projekt Red has a much better forum with a lot more features that is already integrated with GOG accounts... there shouldn't be any reason that software couldn't be ported to GOG.
Are you talking about their official forums? They were recently revamped, and some people hated the changes so much that they left. Lots of things are broken over there, too, as seems to happen every time someone in Poland exhales too hard. That's also not mentioning the vulnerabilities that have been found at various points, some very much akin to when these forums redirected to a pony site for awhile (given how much worse the communication with blues is compared to back then and how much tension there is between various users, that could go very wrong if it happened again).

Awhile back, I even managed to post a giant dancing gif on the front of the Witcher 3 and Cyberpunk 2077 forums. Fun times, but definitely the kind of thing that could be used in a more malicious way. Point being, this place isn't perfect, but it could also be far worse.
Attachments:
BKGaming: Which is crazy when CD Projekt Red has a much better forum with a lot more features that is already integrated with GOG accounts... there shouldn't be any reason that software couldn't be ported to GOG.
227: Are you talking about their official forums? They were recently revamped, and some people hated the changes so much that they left. Lots of things are broken over there, too, as seems to happen every time someone in Poland exhales too hard. That's also not mentioning the vulnerabilities that have been found at various points, some very much akin to when these forums redirected to a pony site for awhile (given how much worse the communication with blues is compared to back then and how much tension there is between various users, that could go very wrong if it happened again).

Awhile back, I even managed to post a giant dancing gif on the front of the Witcher 3 and Cyberpunk 2077 forums. Fun times, but definitely the kind of thing that could be used in a more malicious way. Point being, this place isn't perfect, but it could also be far worse.
I'm not saying it's 100% perfect, far from it.. I haven't used it a whole lot but I do see that it at-least has current features (which is what I was mainly talking about) when compared to other forum software out there. Such as the ability to insert pictures, polls, and has an advanced editor, etc. Vulnerabilities can be fixed. As far as feature wise, it blows these forums out of the water, even if it's less stable right now. At the end of the day you can't please everyone and doing nothing isn't really a good option either.

Also I'm not saying that's the only option, lots of forum software is out there that GOG could use. Anything would be a upgrade at this point. God knows if we wait for them to overhaul it themselves we will be waiting for years as that is a significant task. In my opinion it might be better just to start with a clean slate with already obtainable software.
Post edited November 24, 2016 by BKGaming
PaterAlf: I don't have a problem with you. Never saw you post anything really offending. Didn't follow the JerkMuter thread though, so I don't know what happened there.
It looks like he deleted JerkMuter thread. It's gone.
Nothing will happen there now.

Klaatus and T-Auto used to hang out there... Competing who has lowest rep...
This (thread removal) sucks. Dark times, dark times... :/
deleted
low rated
Fairfox: Regals is making a hilar 'downtrodden put-upon' U-turn act (he's neither downtrodden nooor put-upon, Meester Community Manager, sah)
That was what was missing incoherent whining thanks for showing up and as soon as you graced your pressence on this thread here magical fairies mass down voted my post.
Post edited November 24, 2016 by Regals
For me login at home is no fun because I have always to login with that four number codes. ALWAYS*. Could be a reason why I'm not often here anymore...
I guess that must have something to do with any cookie behaviour. Has/had anybody the same problem?

*)If I remember right [not home while writing this] the exception from "always" is only a re-login in the same browser session; closing/restarting the browser and then trying to login again > code is needed. *sigh* ...
Post edited December 05, 2016 by gamefood
Fairfox: Watching teh resident trolls react to a nu community manager is teh funnies (...or at least semi-interesting); Kleet-y is same-old, which I guesses I can respect, but Regals
Well.. actually the only one who didn't change behaviour is Regals.
But maybe it's just an alt.

gamefood: For me login at home is no fun because I have always to login with that four number codes. ALWAYS*.
Can't you stay logged in? Mybe you're cleaning all the cookies on close.
I've never received a request so far.
Post edited December 05, 2016 by phaolo
Hmmm, I think GOG Connect and redeeming codes should be easier to find on the front page. Make them way more noticeable by making them a big icon to click on further up the front page and add a sort of notification to GOG Connect letting us know when games have been added to it. Perhaps add something like that to the Account tab and Account pages as well.
gamefood: For me login at home is no fun because I have always to login with that four number codes. ALWAYS*.
phaolo: Can't you stay logged in? Mybe you're cleaning all the cookies on close.
I've never received a request so far.
You mean "stay logged in" like "never log out"? I wouldn't feel comfortable to do that :/
Cookies gonna be deleted on closing that's right BUT GOG is on the white list and there are GOG-cookies left but anyhow not the needed info that I'm home. This info is somehow lost everytime, and that's frustrating :(