My biggest problems/issue/concern remain the game pages. I've written of this before, but I'll just drop gamefood's post
from the "Welcome to the new BS" thread, as he just sums up everything that is wrong with the new setup. I've put the emphasis on the most egregious mistakes in my opinion.
- The gamecard rating stars should be bigger and golden, like the reviewers rating. Black is not a good choice for an rating option.
- The review rating stars should be tinged more differently; it's a bit difficult to see if there are 3 or 4 or 5 of them.
- The header of each game is too unobtrusive now and the letters of the games title could be fatter. I liked the former one-liners for each game in the header.
- Up right is space left for the game front covers. If you re-install them (PLEASE!) think about to put in the option to enlarge them to full size with a click. That's an option which I'd like to seen here before...
- The screenshot system has changed to a worse one, don't want to describe what's wrong with, just look at/remember the old.
- The dates of the written reviews and the sorting options should come back.
- No I don't want to "Read more"! Let the game description expanded. Cut the "PEOPLE WHO BOUGHT IT ALSO BOUGHT"-box, 5 - 7 games should be enough there. If anyone is interested, put there a "Read more"! :P
-The information from "Genre" to "Company" should be putted at the header under the game title and rating.