It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

He totally put his lips on that.

We recently coerced Tim Schafer, lead designer of Full Throttle and many a gaming sensation, into discussing the upcoming <span class="bold">Remastered</span> version of his point & click classic with us! Longtime fan and multitalented streamer ChronoWolf hosted the heavy-metal event on our <span class="bold">Twitch</span> channel, firing plenty of his and the chat's questions at the man behind this captivating biker adventure.
Tim Schafer recounted several backstage details from the game's production, showed off a totally legally acquired Full Throttle leather jacket, and talked about how he and his team approached the remastering process.

If you missed it, no need for road rage! You can watch it all below, complete with some delicious in-game footage and ChronoWolf's epic keytar cover of Legacy by the Gone Jackals.

<span class="bold">Full Throttle Remastered</span> is due for release on April 18 and you can pre-order it now for 20% off, DRM-free on GOG.com.

https://player.twitch.tv/?video=v129367608&amp;autoplay=false
Post edited March 20, 2017 by maladr0Id
low rated
shmerl: By the way, I've heard you pronounced GOG as Gee-O-Gee. I've heard some saying that, but I think it's just GOG as a single word. You can hear it from GOG / CDPR folks here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezOLq-ihW7Q&amp;t=13m40s
Oh. I've always thought it's Gee-O-Gee. But maybe they will say it like that too when speaking English?
Woofy: Tim Schafer isn't a positive when it comes to buying games. No thanks, I won't buy anything he's associated with.
For those who wonder why, just Google about inappropriate comments, incomplete games etc.
SSolomon: He's definitely someone that would have been far better off just keeping his mouth shut, and sticking to the background of things. A lot of people really dislike the man now - even if they like his old games. Not good for sales and promotion I would imagine.
"A lot of people ..." [citation needed]
Post edited March 23, 2017 by Sir_Kill_A_Lot
Sir_Kill_A_Lot: Oh. I've always thought it's Gee-O-Gee. But maybe they will say it like that too when speaking English?
I think they'd use GOG in English too, since by now it's really a name, more than an acronym. I've always said it as "Gog" myself.
Post edited March 23, 2017 by shmerl
Sir_Kill_A_Lot: Oh. I've always thought it's Gee-O-Gee. But maybe they will say it like that too when speaking English?
shmerl: I think they'd use GOG in English too, since by now it's really a name, more than an acronym. I've always said it as "Gog" myself.
Just heard a reporter saying it "gog". Well, I guess I have to get used to it!
Sir_Kill_A_Lot: Just heard a reporter saying it "gog". Well, I guess I have to get used to it!
Here is Tim Schafer saying it as "Gog": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsFYQSLv3Qs
Even though I am aware of the reasoning behind the retirement of the acronymic pronunciation, I will say it both ways on streams. Mostly I will pronounce it as an acronym out of habit though (from a historical standpoint, and because the caster in me wants to spell out URLs to viewers for clarity). Old habits die hard I suppose.
Post edited March 23, 2017 by ChronoWolf
As an American, I've usually pronounced it as a word, but will spell it out if I'm trying to point new people to the site.
shmerl: By the way, I've heard you pronounced GOG as Gee-O-Gee. I've heard some saying that, but I think it's just GOG as a single word. You can hear it from GOG / CDPR folks here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezOLq-ihW7Q&amp;t=13m40s
SSolomon: He's definitely someone that would have been far better off just keeping his mouth shut, and sticking to the background of things. A lot of people really dislike the man now - even if they like his old games. Not good for sales and promotion I would imagine.
Sir_Kill_A_Lot: "A lot of people ..." [citation needed]
Google 'Tim Schafer Disliked'. I'm not a news organisation. Stop being a sponge and do a little work if your ill informed on a subject.
low rated

"A lot of people ..." [citation needed]
SSolomon: Google 'Tim Schafer Disliked'. I'm not a news organisation. Stop being a sponge and do a little work if your ill informed on a subject.
So, gators and reddit (which is to say, more gators)? Glad I preordered.
I don't give a damn about Tim as a person as long as the game is good and playable. I don't even know him personally and neither should any of you pretend that you does. Wishlisted for now as P&C is not my thing.
He can talk all he wants but the DF-9 fiasco can't be ignored until buyers get compensated (they were selling it under a false premise right up to the moment they reneged on their promises), and the Psychonauts 2 funding is suspicious as hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFX0f_YUn1I
Post edited March 26, 2017 by TentacleMayor
I have seen this video before. What a joke.
It didn't stop 24000 people (including me) from helping funding Psychonauts 2.