It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

goldfishfingers: How do I report the spammer?
drmike: Consider editing your post. Don't give it the joy of seeing you annoyed.

If it's the "user" you mentioned, I believe they've already been banned. Support ticket would be best. Staff is aware of what is going on. They've already fired up their "Oh dead lord. TinyE ticked off another one!" program.

Hope this helps

edit: If you look up, it appears that they're monitoring this thread as well.
Thanks drmike. Post edited and support ticket sent.
looks like he is back - this person (or somebody pretending to look like him) tried to contact me recently via pm, lol. Didnt join the conversation (in fact - didnt even read message past what preloaded in notifications checkbox), so - have no idea, what s his point.

But be carefull, lol
Gekko_Dekko: looks like he is back - this person (or somebody pretending to look like him) tried to contact me recently via pm, lol. Didnt join the conversation (in fact - didnt even read message past what preloaded in notifications checkbox), so - have no idea, what s his point.

But be carefull, lol
how long ago? Is there a time/date on the PM?
Gekko_Dekko: looks like he is back - this person (or somebody pretending to look like him) tried to contact me recently via pm, lol. Didnt join the conversation (in fact - didnt even read message past what preloaded in notifications checkbox), so - have no idea, what s his point.

But be carefull, lol
tinyE: how long ago? Is there a time/date on the PM?
yesterday. Way after moderators said, that they banned all spammers
tinyE: how long ago? Is there a time/date on the PM?
Gekko_Dekko: yesterday. Way after moderators said, that they banned all spammers
I figured it was from yesterday.

He hasn't been back today but he will be.
I think this forum has gotten nicer somehow. A while back, stuff like this would hardly stand out enough to be noticed.
KasperHviid: I think this forum has gotten nicer somehow. A while back, stuff like this would hardly stand out enough to be noticed.
I have made an effort to ease up and I think others have too.

Not EVERYONE obviously, but enough that it is showing.

Also, and some people may disagree, but the lack of any new political threads has had a calming effect.
Post edited June 15, 2018 by tinyE
KasperHviid: I think this forum has gotten nicer somehow. A while back, stuff like this would hardly stand out enough to be noticed.
tinyE: I have made an effort to ease up and I think others have too.

Not EVERYONE obviously, but enough that it is showing.

Also, and some people may disagree, but the lack of any new political threads has had a calming effect.
And Linko90 is our new peppy watchdog that loves a good ice-scream in front of the turbulent screen. :P I think this year will be just perfect.

So yeah, judging by the massive flow of all-round common humor/irony/sarcasm I'd say we definitely have gotten more loose around here...
Post edited June 15, 2018 by sanscript
deleted
Fairfox: i cat say i hav noticed taht tbh...
No, you fox.
deleted
sanscript: Reminds me of the circle jerking with the infamous "two girls and one cop" some years ago. Never clicked on that either but my imagination is pretty high... for better AND worse....
It was "cup" (though the "cop" thing might actually have been some fun ;)) and imo it's as lame as the pic this troll sent. I know there might be people that would throw up seeing certain things - I just don't care. It's a pica nd it (probably) won't bite. Same with movies for me. I once watched "Human Centipede" and "Serbian Movie" just to see if there'd be anything in (fake) moving pictures that could shock me - no.
Post edited June 15, 2018 by MarkoH01
Fairfox: lmao!

yah faircat dont have same ring rite...
In my experience of cats and foxes, Faircat would run the hell away from you.
deleted
Fairfox: SirPrimalform (first lee i copy/pasted your username so its correct, buuut) i has an adopted red fox! i think it was from last year mebbe end 2016? i mean it was just charitea donation so its not liek i true lee own it or fly out an' feed it uuuh bread crumbs (? meat?), but regard less its mine imma sho'

...tho i do <3 cats too i mean i has 2 so thar has to be somethang rite, lolz
There are wild (urban) foxes in my area and my cats definitely know to steer clear (although at the same time, I think the foxes know that chasing a cat is a bad idea). My older cat is really funny when she sees a fox though, she hides, waits until it starts going away and then follows it at a distance trying not to be seen. She's a weirdo though so it's not surprising.