It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

fortune_p_dawg: you know that scene in robocop where the dude is trying to do bad things to that lady in the alley at knifepoint and then robocop enters the scene and all you see in his leg and his towering shadow looming over the badguy? thats you, robocop i mean.
tinyE: https://youtu.be/9cySKHPqIjw?t=43
hah yes!
TARFU: I was kinda thinking I am reminded more of this:
toxicTom: Me? This
EDIT: Does this fix it?

EDIT: Yes it does.

Here we go!

EDIT: Now WTF did i break?
Post edited June 14, 2018 by kohlrak
InkPanther: Just received a message from a recent trouble maker pretending to be one of legitimate users. They provided a shortened link claiming it's an interesting news about E3.

Don't click those things guys.
Thanks for the warning!
InkPanther: Just received a message from a recent trouble maker pretending to be one of legitimate users. They provided a shortened link claiming it's an interesting news about E3.

Don't click those things guys.
SpartanSloth: Thanks for the warning!
13 things you will NEVER believe that actually happened at E3![/buzzfeed]
This is great, thanks for the link! :)
ariaspi: This is great, thanks for the link! :)
Not even a week and we're already forgetting valuable lessons. On the flip side, may you be rewarded for the bravery.
ariaspi: This is great, thanks for the link! :)
kohlrak: Not even a week and we're already forgetting valuable lessons. On the flip side, may you be rewarded for the bravery.
Oh, don't worry, I'm not forgetting anything. And it's not bravery, it's knowledge. :)
kohlrak: Not even a week and we're already forgetting valuable lessons. On the flip side, may you be rewarded for the bravery.
ariaspi: Oh, don't worry, I'm not forgetting anything. And it's not bravery, it's knowledge. :)
I take it you found it educational?
ariaspi: Oh, don't worry, I'm not forgetting anything. And it's not bravery, it's knowledge. :)
kohlrak: I take it you found it educational?
Relaxing. I really enjoy it.
kohlrak: I take it you found it educational?
ariaspi: Relaxing. I really enjoy it.
Well, it's also very educational, too, if you know what to look for. Now you have a rough idea of what I like. Me and my girlfriend watch this kind of stuff all the time, together.
kohlrak: Well, it's also very educational, too, if you know what to look for. Now you have a rough idea of what I like. Me and my girlfriend watch this kind of stuff all the time, together.
That's very good then. I've never looked for such thing before, but now I bookmarked this one, thanks to you.
Huh. I never would've guessed that many carrots could fit into an anus at once. o.O

...I'm kidding, of course! =P Like I'd ever click a link purporting to lead a Buzzfeed list.
kohlrak: Well, it's also very educational, too, if you know what to look for. Now you have a rough idea of what I like. Me and my girlfriend watch this kind of stuff all the time, together.
ariaspi: That's very good then. I've never looked for such thing before, but now I bookmarked this one, thanks to you.
I hope it helps you with your ventures as much as it helped me with mine. It's even completely changed how we act in public. She's not quite ready to let the people at the gym know, as she still thinks it's a little weird, but it's coming along quite fine. Everyone at walmart knows. It makes her feel like a whole new woman. I can't say it makes me feel like a whole new man, but i'm cool with it.
HunchBluntley: Huh. I never would've guessed that many carrots could fit into an anus at once. o.O

...I'm kidding, of course! =P Like I'd ever click a link purporting to lead a Buzzfeed list.
That would be terrible.
How do I report the spammer? I got one scat picture (thank goodness I already knew the + trick on the bitly link).
Post edited June 14, 2018 by goldfishfingers
goldfishfingers: How do I report the spammer?
Consider editing your post. Don't give it the joy of seeing you annoyed.

If it's the "user" you mentioned, I believe they've already been banned. Support ticket would be best. Staff is aware of what is going on. They've already fired up their "Oh dead lord. TinyE ticked off another one!" program.

Hope this helps

edit: If you look up, it appears that they're monitoring this thread as well.
Post edited June 14, 2018 by drmike