It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The ultimate festival of Warhammer video games is here – get ready for Warhammer Skulls 2023!

You’ve heard it right, coming to us straight from Games Workshop, it’s time for the annual celebration of one of the most iconic and influential universes of all time. We are incredibly proud to be a part of it, and to give it a proper justice, we’ve prepared a true feast for all Warhammer enthusiast:

Play Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Master Collection and Warhammer Underworlds – Shadespire Edition right now, claim the Warhammer Skulls 2023 Digital Goodie Pack (with Final Liberation: Warhammer 40,000, awesome Warhammer art, special discount codes), and enjoy plethora of bargains up to -90% on excellent titles! The Warhammer Skulls 2023 on GOG lasts until June 1st, 10 PM UTC.

Let’s take a closer look at all of this Warhammer goodness – WAAAGH!

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Master Collection (-75% for the duration of Warhammer Skulls event) and Warhammer Underworlds – Shadespire Edition (-70% for the duration of Warhammer Skulls event) are now both available on GOG!

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War is an absolutely iconic real-time strategy classic that combines intense tactical gameplay, deep storytelling, and the iconic lore of the Warhammer 40,000 universe.

It takes you into the grim darkness of the 41st millennium, where a brutal and unending war rages between various factions and you are tasked with commanding armies of futuristic soldiers, monstrous creatures, and powerful war machines, to conquer the galaxy.

With its strategic depth, immersive atmosphere and diverse gameplay Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War will keep you engaged for hours on end. Moreover, you will discover (or rediscover) the captivating single-player campaign, where you’ll witness the gripping stories of various factions and their struggle for dominance. Dramatic moments, great characters, and challenging missions will keep you invested in its unfolding narrative.

Warhammer Underworlds – Shadespire Edition is a 2020’s digital adaptation of the explosive, high-stakes, turn-based strategy tabletop game from Games Workshop that pits mighty warbands from the Age of Sigmar universe against one another in an eternal player versus player battle for Glory.

The game's art style and attention to detail create a visually stunning experience, bringing the twisted and sinister settings to life. Engaging in tactical battles and outwitting your opponents in this grim world adds an extra layer of excitement and immersion. Dive into the dark and atmospheric underworlds of the Warhammer universe.

When it comes to the GIVEAWAY, the Warhammer Skulls 2023 Digital Goodie Pack contains lots of amazing Warhammer-based things, and you can grab it until May 28th, 4 PM UTC.

By the Emperor, claim the GIVEAWAY and get: Final Liberation: Warhammer 40,000 – great 1997’s turn-based strategy which allows you to lead the Imperial campaign in Volistad as Lord Commander Militant, beautiful Warhammer Skulls wallpapers, first month discount code for Warhammer+, Black Library’s book extract, Warhammer merchandise discount, and Cubicle 7 discount!

And of course, because Warhammer Skulls celebrates all the amazing video games based in the Warhammer universe, we have a plethora of great bargains, so you can discover them while saving up to 90%! Check out the deals on titles like:

Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector (-40%)
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine (-75%)
Necromunda: Hired Gun (-60%)
Warhammer: Chaosbane (-90%)
Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War (-90%)

Find all of the discounts HERE.

Time for the ultimate journey into the fantastical world of Warhammer. Check out Warhammer Skulls 2023, immerse yourself in a universe brimming with imagination, strategy, and sheer epicness, and expect more awesome things to come – For the Emperor!
Will grab DoW later today.

Not the most anticipated title, but I'd love to see Necromunda: Underhive Wars on gog.

Edit: I'll take the review mentioning this version not being compatible with mods with a grain of salt, as others mentioned that the only difference seems to be the stripped down MP component.
I guess I'll see for myself after I've downloaded and installed the game.
Post edited May 26, 2023 by NuffCatnip
But no Boltgun damn it
Magmarock: But no Boltgun damn it
Seems like it, a Focus Entertainment staffer confirmed Boltgun not coming to gog (in the near future).
Wehen asked by someone they replied with:

no release on GOG is planned on the short term
I feel so tired: So none of the mods are working with the Gog version ?
I looked at the Unification mod, but it's huge and would take more time to download than the entire Dawn of War collection combined, so that's not happening right now. I tried a few smaller ones: Tyranids, Thousand Sons, Chaos Demons. They all worked. Dunno about all mods, but the notion that "none of the mods are working" is objectively false.
About the mods, in the case of Soulstorm, if a mod is compatible with 1.20 retail, in general it is compatible with 1.30, being 1.30 and 1.20 the same version with the only difference of the restored online multiplayer for Steam or GOG

Probably the same for the other games. At least So is advised in PCGamingWiki
The stranger with the boltgun on his hip hasn't arrived here yet https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFRa0KZsGhc
XYCat: The stranger with the boltgun on his hip hasn't arrived here yet https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFRa0KZsGhc
Patrolling the Imperium almost makes you wish for a Warp Storm.
Dawn of War, finally! Gonna grab it now.
Thanks for the freebie, too!
Post edited May 26, 2023 by Enebias
d:-)

To everyone who did not have an opportunity to enjoy the game....

Enjoy

PC gamer just released a free article about a new Age of Sigmar RTS in the making. Possibly with some Dawn of War Features... though maybe better described as Warhammer TT features. And with Triple A quality. I do hope that one makes it onto gog too. Though of course being Warhammer as multiplayer aimed, i might take a shot once it reaches a discounted status
Quick question,

I'm i missing something or i didn't got Final Liberation: Warhammer 40,000 in the Warhammer Skulls 2023 Digital Goodie Pack?
This is what i got

What am i missing?

edit: I just found it, it wasn't in the goodie pack. My bad. Carry on.
Attachments:
Post edited May 26, 2023 by BlackFist
BlackFist: Quick question,

I'm i missing something or i didn't got Final Liberation: Warhammer 40,000 in the Warhammer Skulls 2023 Digital Goodie Pack?
This is what i got

What am i missing?
It's a separate item in your library next to the package.
BlackFist: Quick question,

This is what i got

What am i missing?
AWG43: It's a separate item in your library next to the package.
Thanks, i found it before seeing you reply.

I just notice you are from Ukraine, that brought tears to my eyes.
Stay strong, fuck PsychoPutin and this demons.
Slava Ukraini!
Warloch_Ahead: Y'all whined, now it's time to dine. Less than $10 is a steal, so of course I got it. Good thing I woke up from my nap and logged into GOG.

Now, I'm not sure how this works since I only played the demo a long time ago, but do you have to install everything to get all the factions? Is that how that works?
In both singleplayer and multiplayer, all the factions that the selected expansion contains are unlocked.
Let me get this straight:
You give away:
- a game that does not function on windows 10+ (and looked horrible even when it was new)
- a sample of a book
- and a bunch of cupons.

Well, i'm not interrested, and sounds warhammer is a very sloppy franchise, judging form this giveaway.
twillight: Let me get this straight:
You give away:
- a game that does not function on windows 10+ (and looked horrible even when it was new)
CMiq: it runs flawlessly, at least on Win10, no tinkering required.
Attachments:
fl40k.jpg (148 Kb)