It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The ultimate festival of Warhammer video games is here – get ready for Warhammer Skulls 2023!

You’ve heard it right, coming to us straight from Games Workshop, it’s time for the annual celebration of one of the most iconic and influential universes of all time. We are incredibly proud to be a part of it, and to give it a proper justice, we’ve prepared a true feast for all Warhammer enthusiast:

Play Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Master Collection and Warhammer Underworlds – Shadespire Edition right now, claim the Warhammer Skulls 2023 Digital Goodie Pack (with Final Liberation: Warhammer 40,000, awesome Warhammer art, special discount codes), and enjoy plethora of bargains up to -90% on excellent titles! The Warhammer Skulls 2023 on GOG lasts until June 1st, 10 PM UTC.

Let’s take a closer look at all of this Warhammer goodness – WAAAGH!

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Master Collection (-75% for the duration of Warhammer Skulls event) and Warhammer Underworlds – Shadespire Edition (-70% for the duration of Warhammer Skulls event) are now both available on GOG!

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War is an absolutely iconic real-time strategy classic that combines intense tactical gameplay, deep storytelling, and the iconic lore of the Warhammer 40,000 universe.

It takes you into the grim darkness of the 41st millennium, where a brutal and unending war rages between various factions and you are tasked with commanding armies of futuristic soldiers, monstrous creatures, and powerful war machines, to conquer the galaxy.

With its strategic depth, immersive atmosphere and diverse gameplay Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War will keep you engaged for hours on end. Moreover, you will discover (or rediscover) the captivating single-player campaign, where you’ll witness the gripping stories of various factions and their struggle for dominance. Dramatic moments, great characters, and challenging missions will keep you invested in its unfolding narrative.

Warhammer Underworlds – Shadespire Edition is a 2020’s digital adaptation of the explosive, high-stakes, turn-based strategy tabletop game from Games Workshop that pits mighty warbands from the Age of Sigmar universe against one another in an eternal player versus player battle for Glory.

The game's art style and attention to detail create a visually stunning experience, bringing the twisted and sinister settings to life. Engaging in tactical battles and outwitting your opponents in this grim world adds an extra layer of excitement and immersion. Dive into the dark and atmospheric underworlds of the Warhammer universe.

When it comes to the GIVEAWAY, the Warhammer Skulls 2023 Digital Goodie Pack contains lots of amazing Warhammer-based things, and you can grab it until May 28th, 4 PM UTC.

By the Emperor, claim the GIVEAWAY and get: Final Liberation: Warhammer 40,000 – great 1997’s turn-based strategy which allows you to lead the Imperial campaign in Volistad as Lord Commander Militant, beautiful Warhammer Skulls wallpapers, first month discount code for Warhammer+, Black Library’s book extract, Warhammer merchandise discount, and Cubicle 7 discount!

And of course, because Warhammer Skulls celebrates all the amazing video games based in the Warhammer universe, we have a plethora of great bargains, so you can discover them while saving up to 90%! Check out the deals on titles like:

Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector (-40%)
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine (-75%)
Necromunda: Hired Gun (-60%)
Warhammer: Chaosbane (-90%)
Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War (-90%)

Find all of the discounts HERE.

Time for the ultimate journey into the fantastical world of Warhammer. Check out Warhammer Skulls 2023, immerse yourself in a universe brimming with imagination, strategy, and sheer epicness, and expect more awesome things to come – For the Emperor!
high rated
Can anyone confirm if the GOG version of Dawn of War is compatible with the Unification Mod?

https://www.moddb.com/mods/unification-mod-dawn-of-war-soulstorm

Also, if there are any new bugs specific to the GOG version, please post them, as i'm cautious of this release given the GOG version of Two Point Hospital somehow had new bugs, and i'd like to know before buying the GOG version of DoW.
Post edited May 25, 2023 by Lucian_Galca
mechmouse: Shame no Boltgun, but very glad to have DoW here
Unfortunately, Focus Entertainment betrayed us. One of their representatives said on Discord that "no release on GOG is planned on the short term" so only a faint hope remains for an unspecified future.
Main Dawn of War isn't showing in Galaxy, the 3 expansions are though
Awesome!

But I'm confused about DoW's multiplayer - there's no "Multi-player" under "Game features" but the game descriptions mention multiplayer and at the bottom "Please note that our DRM-free version of Dawn of War offers a multiplayer experience tailored specifically for our platform and is not compatible with other versions of the game."

I'm not personally interested in buying the game but I am curious about the multiplayer situation.
Dark omen please.
Fantastic long wait but fantastic news.
I think this is the first goodie pack that that they didn't even make a store page for.
Post edited May 25, 2023 by HunchBluntley
Lucian_Galca: Can anyone confirm if the GOG version of Dawn of War is compatible with the Unification Mod?

https://www.moddb.com/mods/unification-mod-dawn-of-war-soulstorm

Also, if there are any new bugs specific to the GOG version, please post them, as i'm cautious of this release given the GOG version of Two Point Hospital somehow had new bugs, and i'd like to know before buying the GOG version of DoW.
It's the same version as the Steam one, just with multiplayer redirected to Galaxy (although I see Steam players in the lobby).

There shouldn't be any issues with mods.
high rated
tfishell: Awesome!

But I'm confused about DoW's multiplayer - there's no "Multi-player" under "Game features" but the game descriptions mention multiplayer and at the bottom "Please note that our DRM-free version of Dawn of War offers a multiplayer experience tailored specifically for our platform and is not compatible with other versions of the game."

I'm not personally interested in buying the game but I am curious about the multiplayer situation.
There is multiplayer but only available option is "Online" and it basically requires Galaxy to run. And it doesn't offer LAN or any other option.

MartiusR: There is multiplayer but only available option is "Online" and it basically requires Galaxy to run. And it doesn't offer LAN or any other option.
Okay thanks. Disappointing LAN wasn't reenabled but that's okay.
high rated
• $0.89 • -85% • Warhammer 40,000: Fire Warrior
• $1.49 • -75% • Warhammer 40,000: Rites of War
• $1.49 • -75% • Warhammer: Shadow of the Horned Rat
• $1.64 • -45% • Mordheim: City of the Damned - HIRED SWORDS DLC BUNDLE 1 - Poison Wind Globadier + Smuggler
• $1.99 • -90% • Mordheim: City of the Damned
• $1.99 • -90% • Warhammer Quest 2: The End Times
• $2.24 • -85% • Blood Bowl: Chaos Edition
• $2.49 • -90% • Dark Future: Blood Red States
• $2.49 • -75% • Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate
• $2.49 • -75% • Warhammer: Mark of Chaos - Gold Edition
• $2.69 • -85% • Warhammer Quest Deluxe
• $2.99 • -80% • Battlefleet Gothic: Armada
• $2.99 • -90% • Man O' War: Corsair - Warhammer Naval Battles
• $2.99 • -90% • Warhammer: Chaosbane
• $3.99 • -80% • Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon - Da Orks
• $3.99 • -90% • Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War
• $3.99 • -90% • Warhammer: Chaosbane Slayer Edition
• $5.84 • -55% • Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus - Heretek+ Edition
• $5.99 • -70% • Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2
• $5.99 • -80% • Blood Bowl 2 - Legendary Edition
• $5.99 • -80% • Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition
• $5.99 • -70% • Warhammer 40,000: Dakka Squadron - Flyboyz Edition
• $5.99 • -80% • Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus
• $5.99 • -80% • Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach
• $6.29 • -37% • Necromunda: Hired Gun - Gang Wars Cosmetics Bundle
• $6.99 • -80% • Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus - Omnissiah Edition
• $7.99 • -80% • Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon
• $8.54 • -75% • Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition - Deluxe
• $8.74 • -75% • Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf - Complete Edition
• $9.21 • -65% • Battlefleet Gothic: Armada - Complete Edition
• $9.49 • -75% • Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Master Collection
• $9.99 • -75% • Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
• $12.91 • -60% • Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 - Complete Edition
• $15.99 • -60% • Necromunda: Hired Gun
• $17.84 • -70% • Shooter Dual Pack - Necromunda: Hired Gun + Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition
• $21.99 • -45% • Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector
• $22.41 • -54% • Necromunda: Hired Gun Bundle
high rated

MartiusR: There is multiplayer but only available option is "Online" and it basically requires Galaxy to run. And it doesn't offer LAN or any other option.
Damn. In one of earlier threats i predicted:
"According to the game tags, LAN seems to return.
As now, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Master Collection has 14 tags, and one of them is "Local Multiplayer". I hope that mean,GoG version,unlike Steam, will have LAN.'

Seems it was wrong prediction BUT... "Lical multiplayer" tag still hangs on the game card. It should be erased.
Still, game is worth buying. No STEAM-always-online bullshit. Just pure offline experience im fallout survival shelter.
Nice to finally see Dawn of War on GOG!
high rated
Something people should be aware of with regard to the freebie: Final Liberation isn't officially supported by GOG on Windows 10 or 11.
GOG.com: The ultimate festival of Warhammer video games is here – get ready for Warhammer Skulls 2023!

You’ve heard it right, coming to us straight from Games Workshop, it’s time for the annual celebration of one of the most iconic and influential universes of all time. We are incredibly proud to be a part of it, and to give it a proper justice, we’ve prepared a true feast for all Warhammer enthusiast:

Play Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Master Collection and Warhammer Underworlds – Shadespire Edition right now, claim the Warhammer Skulls 2023 Digital Goodie Pack (with Final Liberation: Warhammer 40,000, awesome Warhammer art, special discount codes), and enjoy plethora of bargains up to -90% on excellent titles! The Warhammer Skulls 2023 on GOG lasts until June 1st, 10 PM UTC.

Let’s take a closer look at all of this Warhammer goodness – WAAAGH!

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Master Collection (-75% for the duration of Warhammer Skulls event) and Warhammer Underworlds – Shadespire Edition (-70% for the duration of Warhammer Skulls event) are now both available on GOG!

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War is an absolutely iconic real-time strategy classic that combines intense tactical gameplay, deep storytelling, and the iconic lore of the Warhammer 40,000 universe.

It takes you into the grim darkness of the 41st millennium, where a brutal and unending war rages between various factions and you are tasked with commanding armies of futuristic soldiers, monstrous creatures, and powerful war machines, to conquer the galaxy.

With its strategic depth, immersive atmosphere and diverse gameplay Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War will keep you engaged for hours on end. Moreover, you will discover (or rediscover) the captivating single-player campaign, where you’ll witness the gripping stories of various factions and their struggle for dominance. Dramatic moments, great characters, and challenging missions will keep you invested in its unfolding narrative.

Warhammer Underworlds – Shadespire Edition is a 2020’s digital adaptation of the explosive, high-stakes, turn-based strategy tabletop game from Games Workshop that pits mighty warbands from the Age of Sigmar universe against one another in an eternal player versus player battle for Glory.

The game's art style and attention to detail create a visually stunning experience, bringing the twisted and sinister settings to life. Engaging in tactical battles and outwitting your opponents in this grim world adds an extra layer of excitement and immersion. Dive into the dark and atmospheric underworlds of the Warhammer universe.

When it comes to the GIVEAWAY, the Warhammer Skulls 2023 Digital Goodie Pack contains lots of amazing Warhammer-based things, and you can grab it until May 28th, 4 PM UTC.

By the Emperor, claim the GIVEAWAY and get: Final Liberation: Warhammer 40,000 – great 1997’s turn-based strategy which allows you to lead the Imperial campaign in Volistad as Lord Commander Militant, beautiful Warhammer Skulls wallpapers, first month discount code for Warhammer+, Black Library’s book extract, Warhammer merchandise discount, and Cubicle 7 discount!

And of course, because Warhammer Skulls celebrates all the amazing video games based in the Warhammer universe, we have a plethora of great bargains, so you can discover them while saving up to 90%! Check out the deals on titles like:

Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector (-40%)
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine (-75%)
Necromunda: Hired Gun (-60%)
Warhammer: Chaosbane (-90%)
Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War (-90%)

Find all of the discounts HERE.

Time for the ultimate journey into the fantastical world of Warhammer. Check out Warhammer Skulls 2023, immerse yourself in a universe brimming with imagination, strategy, and sheer epicness, and expect more awesome things to come – For the Emperor!
Thanks... gonna add some dlc an games to my collection, but please bring Boltgun to GOG.com soon.