It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Here are six indies you should be familiar with. Check out the links provided and consider voting for the games that strike your fancy.

<span class="bold">Skullgirls</span> (449 votes) - a quirky 2D fighting game with fluid animation and music from Michiru Yamane
>>Trailer
>>Review
>>Soundtrack

<span class="bold">Castle Crashers</span> (300 votes) - a TMNT-esque beat-em-up
>>Trailer
>>Review
>>Longplay
>>Soundtrack

<span class="bold">Rex Rocket</span> (228 votes) - Metroid meets Mega Man with music from Saskrotch
>>Trailer
>>Review
>>Soundtrack

<span class="bold">Kero Blaster</span> (160 votes) - Daisuke "Pixel" Amaya's follow-up to Cave Story
>>Trailer
>>Review
>>Longplay
>>Soundtrack

<span class="bold">Lisa</span> (149 votes) - a bizarre EarthBound-esque RPG
>>Trailer
>>Review
>>Soundtrack

<span class="bold">1001 Spikes</span> (52 votes) - a hard-as-nails retro platformer with lots of unlockables and a catchy soundtrack
>>Trailer
>>Review
>>Longplay
>>Soundtrack

P.S. If you decide to vote, bump the thread. Say which game(s) you voted for and why.
Post edited December 22, 2015 by Barry_Woodward
Skullgirls needs to be on everything. Voted!

Thx for bringing this up! +1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYsg4LOklNE

Skullgirls is a good.....

....game
Not much into fighters, beat em ups or retro platformers but Lisa, definitely. Voted. +1
Voted.
Voted.
Voted for skullgirls. Love the warning for partial nudity and tobacco use. How things have changed since my day.
Castle Crashers one of the best local coop games <3
I already voted for Skull Girls and Castle Crushers. Lisa is the only other one that looks interesting to me.
I'm really surprised a game like Skullgirls still isn't on GOG yet. It seems like a perfect fit since it's a popular indie game.
Polygon's review of 1001 Spikes
Castle Crashers? I beat this game so many times and i will do it again on pc without DRM. Voted +. :)
Barry_Woodward: Here are six indie games that you should be familiar with. Check out the links I provided and consider voting for the ones that strike your fancy.

<span class="bold">Skullgirls</span> (348 votes) - a quirky 2D fighting game with fluid animation and music from Michiru Yamane
>>Trailer
>>Review
>>Soundtrack

<span class="bold">Castle Crashers</span> (262 votes) - a TMNT-esque beat-em-up
>>Trailer
>>Review
>>Longplay
>>Soundtrack

<span class="bold">Rex Rocket</span> (169 votes) - Metroid meets Mega Man with music from Saskrotch
>>Trailer
>>Review
>>Soundtrack

<span class="bold">Kero Blaster</span> (135 votes) - Daisuke "Pixel" Amaya's follow-up to Cave Story
>>Trailer
>>Review
>>Longplay
>>Soundtrack

<span class="bold">Lisa</span> (83 votes) - a bizarre EarthBound-esque RPG
>>Trailer
>>Review
>>Soundtrack

<span class="bold">1001 Spikes</span> (31 votes) - a hard-as-nails retro platformer with lots of unlockables and a catchy soundtrack
>>Trailer
>>Review
>>Longplay
>>Soundtrack

P.S. If you decide to vote, bump the thread. Say which game(s) you voted for and why.
Voted for castle crashers and rex rocket !
(i already own castle crashers but it's awesome and needs to be here ^^ )

Btw, wasn't there a thread about interesting kickstarter and/or greenlight projects ? Can't seem to find it (/them)...
TalkXBOX's review of Castle Crashers
Fist Full Of Potions reviews Rex Rocket