It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
vsr: That seems logical and smart. Why you criticize Putin for this?
There is no way except to become smart and logical yourself instead of criticizing Putin for being smart.

If USA will leave NATO, they will not stop to sell weapons to European Union countries. You have nothing to worry about.
F-35 price dropped heavily, btw (Good job, Donald!). Good time to replace old F-16 in European hangars.
lepke1979: Not criticizing, just giving an opinion. Personally, I see NATO as unnecessary. So wouldn't be opposed to leaving.
I would be most interested as to why you think NATO is unnecessary.
low rated
RWarehall: 2) Trump is going to start WW3. Isn't he the one trying to get along with Putin as opposed to Hillary? Common sense says Hillary and her push for a new Cold War was more likely to destabilize relations. But let's not let facts get in the way of a good story, right?
he is not exactly "trying to get along" with for example Palestine, China or Mexico or even most of the Muslim world, though... WW3 does not need to between NATO and former East Block, does it?
low rated
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-38786119
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/444370/donald-trump-refugee-executive-order-no-muslim-ban-separating-fact-hysteria
low rated
NVM

I'm above this.
Post edited January 29, 2017 by tinyE
RWarehall: 2) Trump is going to start WW3. Isn't he the one trying to get along with Putin as opposed to Hillary? Common sense says Hillary and her push for a new Cold War was more likely to destabilize relations. But let's not let facts get in the way of a good story, right?
amok: he is not exactly "trying to get along" with for example Palestine, China or Mexico or even most of the Muslim world, though... WW3 does not need to between NATO and former East Block, does it?
You prove my point exactly...
Only a left wing nutjob is seriously going to believe that fighting for more equal trade with China and Mexico is going to lead to WW3. You need to lay off all that pot smoking before you lose the last two brain cells you have left.

The same applies to anyone who thought Hillary was going to cause WW3 by calling out Putin and Russia even though that is seemingly a more direct link to it.

Notice how this left wing extremist doesn't mention Hillary's threats to Russia and ISIS. Yup, as usual with extremists from both the left and right, their side can say stupid shit and that's okay and not a problem, but if the other side dares to say anything they don't like, they are Hitler and going to cause WW3.

Really, extremists like this are a bunch of morons and right now in America we have a bunch of spoilsport losers who smoke more pot than they have sense. And don't worry, I'm sure if Hillary would have won, there would have been uninformed right wing idiots coming out of the woodwork claiming she was going to do the same thing.

What the world needs are more people thinking for themselves rather than repeating the stupidest of comments coming from their own particular echo chambers whether that is George Soros and Move On or Ann Coultier and Fox News.
low rated
RWarehall: And only leftists would be continuing to drone on and on about something this petty and trying to make it into more than it is.

If you want facts, lets start with the fact that the set of pictures published clearly seem intended to show a sparse crowd. Who takes a picture from the back of a crowd? Who made that decision and why? And frankly, why is it important at all? That was the first volley. Trump didn't start that. The image plastered in the media was created by his opposition.
"Leftists" didn't. They simply compared attendance vs previous presidents, Attendance was lower for Trumps inauguration. Done. That would've been the end if Trump was capable of being presidential and just accept that his crowd size was not 'the biggest'. Rather than doing that he sent out the freaking press secretary for the first ever white house press conference to *lie* to the press and the citizens of the united states and tell them that it was, despite all available evidence. And even after that, in his first televised press conference, he just could not resists walking up to the panoramic photo (that left out the part that shows the sparse area) and spending time pointing out the crowd size...

Trump's the one who isn't letting this issue go. No one is arguing his crowd size wasn't huge. But it wasn't the biggest, and it never will be. And apparently that's not good enough for Trump.
Post edited January 29, 2017 by Pheace
RWarehall: And only leftists would be continuing to drone on and on about something this petty and trying to make it into more than it is.

If you want facts, lets start with the fact that the set of pictures published clearly seem intended to show a sparse crowd. Who takes a picture from the back of a crowd? Who made that decision and why? And frankly, why is it important at all? That was the first volley. Trump didn't start that. The image plastered in the media was created by his opposition.
Pheace: "Leftists" didn't. They simply compared attendance vs previous presidents, Attendance was lower for Trumps inauguration. Done. That would've been the end if Trump was capable of being presidential and just accept that his crowd size was not 'the biggest'. Rather than doing that he sent out the freaking press secretary for the first ever white house press conference to *lie* to the press and the citizens of the united states and tell them that it was, despite all available evidence. And even after that, in his first televised press conference, he just could not resists walking up to the panoramic photo (that left out the part that shows the sparse area) and spending time pointing out the crowd size...

Trump's the one who isn't letting this issue go. No one is arguing his crowd size wasn't huge. But it wasn't the biggest, and it never will be. And apparently that's not good enough for Trump.
Right. So no one had an agenda when they took pictures from the back of the crowd on the day of the inauguration and put them side-by-side with Obama's first inauguration, right? This wasn't intended by the media to demean or belittle Trump or play politics? They were being "fair and balanced" right? Just reporting the news? Bullshit.

How naive of you. Seems every newspaper put the same damn pictures on the front page and you are blaming Trump for responding. That and people in this forum seem to keep bringing it up and its been over a week along with every other stupid claim comparing him to Hitler and talking of how he's going to start World War 3. What a bunch of self-centered morons. It's news outlets and leftist forum goers repeating it over and over again as if it means anything...and you again prove the point by re-hashing all the arguments again as if it means something.

Talk about non-news stories...

And frankly who the fuck are you to claim he's not "capable of being presidential". A bunch of mainstream media jerks seeking clicks and forum leftist dickheads who are doing everything to whine and cry thinking they can get a new president because they voted for the other guy or are too stoned out of their gourds to think for themselves rather than believe every clickbait article on TV and the Internet . And this crap has been going on ever since he was elected.

This is what the world has come to. Leftist idiots finding every excuse to demean the elected President because they lost the election following the tactics of the right-wing idiots who keep insisting Obama is a Muslim.

Partisan politics. Right now, it's the leftists acting like the children and what both sides seem not to understand is that it's not the left or the right which decide the elections, but those of us in the middle who cast the deciding votes.

Hillary lost because of one word "deplorables". She proved she was not presidential enough for the job when she decided to name call half the country. It's not racist to expect immigrants to apply for visas and immigrate legally rather than walk across the border. It's not racist to understand that illegal immigrants who had no right to enter this country are taking away entry level jobs which in the past would have gone to those coming of age. It's not racist to see that this influx of illegal labor, much of which is paid under the table, has depressed the wage structures of legal jobs.

No, none of it is racist at all, but it is a serious problem in this country. And neither party wanted to deal with it seriously for at least the last 40 years. Democrats want the Latino vote. Republicans want cheap labor for their business friends.

Let me tell you a true story. One of the places I used to work was one of three manufacturing plants owned by the owner. One of my co-workers is a legal U.S. citizen from Iraq, been here quite awhile. His cousin came to the U.S. on a valid work visa. He tried to get a job for his cousin at one of the other plants. The supervisor of that plant denied him a job.

You might ask why? Was it that his English wasn't all that great? Nope. It's because he doesn't speak Spanish. Because that plant was run by an illegal immigrant. When ICE came in, they found out that all but one of the 42 employees of that plant were illegal. So the owner had to put up posters in all the plants about how they verify all employees through some hotline.

There were about 7 illegals working at my plant. You know what the owner did? "Fired" them by telling them to apply through a temp agency using their fake Social Security Numbers and immediately re-hired them through the temp agency. So it was months later that those illegals actually had to be let go when the temp agency was notified that the SSNs were fake. The owner knew all along...

But it's okay. One of them told me when they left it was fine. There was a plant down the street who'd take them in. They were always looking for experienced labor and they were another filling their plants with cheap illegal labor.

But yeah. It's all about racism. No one is actually losing jobs because of the illegals, just listen to the naive leftists. They are just doing jobs no one else wants to do, right? It's complete and utter bullshit...
low rated
RWarehall: Hillary lost because of one word "deplorables". She proved she was not presidential enough for the job when she decided to name call half the country. It's not racist to expect immigrants to apply for visas and immigrate legally rather than walk across the border. It's not racist to understand that illegal immigrants who had no right to enter this country are taking away entry level jobs which in the past would have gone to those coming of age. It's not racist to see that this influx of illegal labor, much of which is paid under the table, has depressed the wage structures of legal jobs.
Except that it was Donald who was insulting over half the country, with his women groping "grab them by the pussy" comment and his clear racism.

Also, I should point out that Donald's recent executive order bans *legal* immigrants from those countries from entering, even if they just happened to be abroad when the order was issued. *That* is an example of how vile this man is.
RWarehall: Let me tell you a true story. One of the places I used to work was one of three manufacturing plants owned by the owner. One of my co-workers is a legal U.S. citizen from Iraq, been here quite awhile. His cousin came to the U.S. on a valid work visa. He tried to get a job for his cousin at one of the other plants.
And thanks to the recent executive order, both are barred from entering the country now.
Post edited January 29, 2017 by dtgreene
low rated
It's gotten to the point that I think I'm going to start rooting for the terrorist.
high rated
Technically a good decision (Islam needs to die, who in their right mind would follow a "religion" where you pray to a war-mongering pedophile as prophet and where pedophilia, rape and other disgusting things are declared legal? Those subhumans need to be bombed), altough it's pathetic that Trump only banned those countries he has no business ties into....it's very double-faced and makes him look pathetic.
low rated
Yeah. I'm officially rooting for the terrorist.
dtgreene: Also, I should point out that Donald's recent executive order bans *legal* immigrants from those countries from entering, even if they just happened to be abroad when the order was issued.
Wait what? US citizens who immigrated to the US but went to visit their home country cannot return? That sounds kinda retarded; how could anyone verify their original country in the first place? Their passport have their previous country listed and US airport authorities are checking those? Please explain this.
low rated
dtgreene: Also, I should point out that Donald's recent executive order bans *legal* immigrants from those countries from entering, even if they just happened to be abroad when the order was issued.
Shadowstalker16: Wait what? US citizens who immigrated to the US but went to visit their home country cannot return? That sounds kinda retarded; how could anyone verify their original country in the first place? Their passport have their previous country listed and US airport authorities are checking those? Please explain this.
Replace "citizen" with "permanent resident" and yes, that is indeed what is happening.

From what I understand, passports have the country of birth listed, and if it happens to be one of the 7 forbidden countries, the person is not allowed to travel, despite having a green card and being a permanent resident.

Also, it's not just visiting one's country of origin that causes this; it's leaving the us *at all*, even if it's just to Canada.

Also, people with dual Iran/other citizenship (where Other != US) are also being turned away, and it is pretty much impossible to renounce Iran citizenship.

Yes, it really is that bad.
low rated
Shadowstalker16: Wait what? US citizens who immigrated to the US but went to visit their home country cannot return? That sounds kinda retarded; how could anyone verify their original country in the first place? Their passport have their previous country listed and US airport authorities are checking those? Please explain this.
ALSO, a lot of the tech firms over here are losing employees who cannot get back in the country. and the NBA and NHL are now afraid to travel to Canada for games for fear they won't be able to get all of their players back.

So far because of some keen Federal Judges everyone is cool, but these injunctions won't last forever.

I'm curious how he thinks driving the Big Three Auto makers and every major tech firm to move abroad is going to help the economy he promised to fix.
Post edited January 29, 2017 by tinyE