It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Fairfox: Oh, fables, rise up with your GOGie programmer army an' save us <3
Or, you know, you could just all save yourselves by not responding to the nazis, trolls and other human equivalents of an unidentified stain on a matress in by-the-hour motel. It never ceases to amaze me that there is no thing offensive, cruel, sick or just plain stupid enough for people to just stop speaking to the likes of Infinite9, ciomalau or Kleetus. No, it has to go on for pages, as if this was an actual discussion, and a one worth having at that :P
low rated
i'm getting out of here! :-/
low rated
mechmouse: In the rest of the world, farming is majority female.
I don't dispute that in second and third world countries women get a bad deal.

But in a wealthy and modern first world country, where incidentally most of the whining is done, women are pampered.

They actually get a better deal than what men generally do, but never stop complaining.

tinyE: He isn't in here to debate gender he is in here to disagree with people.
Don't make it personal, I simply asked you for one example.

Speaking of examples, making it personal is a tactic SJWs use when flustered.
Post edited January 22, 2017 by Kleetus
low rated
Kleetus: Show me a job that's harsh and physically demanding where the majority are female?
https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2016/04/18/women-in-retail-jobs-hardest-hit-in-by-gender-pay-gap-says-new-report.html

http://www.yurtopic.com/money/jobs/physically-demanding-jobs.html

http://scoobysworkshop.com/2012/03/19/physically-demanding-jobs-and-bodybuilding/

Retail and Flight Attendants seem to be the very clear cut answer here.

Breja: Or, you know, you could just all save yourselves by not responding to the nazis, trolls and other human equivalents of an unidentified stain on a matress in by-the-hour motel. It never ceases to amaze me that there is no thing offensive, cruel, sick or just plain stupid enough for people to just stop speaking to the likes of Infinite9, ciomalau or Kleetus.
Wouldn't help jack shit to ignore those. Quite the contrary. The "ignore them, they'll go away" strategy has failed, and the US election is absolute proof of this. And with all the personal respect that I have for you and that you deserve, I would kindly ask you to stop blaming people just because they won't let fuckwit opinions stand unadressed and uncorrected.

If not that, at the very least I'd beg you to stop apologizing for when YOU are addressing fuckwit commentary. Please. Please just don't. Don't apologize. Tell the asshole who's pissing on your thread that he's an asshole. And then tell the bastard who first agrees to the asshole then dares to call you out for addressing the clear cut situation that he's a bastard.
Post edited January 22, 2017 by Vainamoinen
low rated
Vainamoinen: Retail and Flight Attendants seem to be the very clear cut answer here.
Retail must be awful with all that temperature control, music, food and air con.
low rated
Fairfox: Oh, fables, rise up with your GOGie programmer army an' save us <3
Breja: Or, you know, you could just all save yourselves by not responding to the nazis, trolls and other human equivalents of an unidentified stain on a matress in by-the-hour motel. It never ceases to amaze me that there is no thing offensive, cruel, sick or just plain stupid enough for people to just stop speaking to the likes of Infinite9, ciomalau or Kleetus. No, it has to go on for pages, as if this was an actual discussion, and a one worth having at that :P
Unfortunately the higher ups at GOG think I'm just as bad as they are, so it behooves me to point out I'm not.
low rated
tinyE: Unfortunately the higher ups at GOG think I'm just as bad as they are
I don't.

I think you're better than me, always have.
low rated
Was an interesting event, was nice watching the thing live on the internet.
low rated
Vainamoinen: at the very least I'd beg you to stop apologizing
I'll stop posting here if you beg me?
low rated
tinyE: Unfortunately the higher ups at GOG think I'm just as bad as they are
Kleetus: I don't.

I think you're better than me, always have.
Stop sucking up,it's sickening.
low rated
Kleetus: Show me a job that's harsh and physically demanding where the majority are female?
Vainamoinen: https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2016/04/18/women-in-retail-jobs-hardest-hit-in-by-gender-pay-gap-says-new-report.html

http://www.yurtopic.com/money/jobs/physically-demanding-jobs.html

http://scoobysworkshop.com/2012/03/19/physically-demanding-jobs-and-bodybuilding/

Retail and Flight Attendants seem to be the very clear cut answer here.

Breja: Or, you know, you could just all save yourselves by not responding to the nazis, trolls and other human equivalents of an unidentified stain on a matress in by-the-hour motel. It never ceases to amaze me that there is no thing offensive, cruel, sick or just plain stupid enough for people to just stop speaking to the likes of Infinite9, ciomalau or Kleetus.
Vainamoinen: Wouldn't help jack shit to ignore those. Quite the contrary. The "ignore them, they'll go away" strategy has failed, and the US election is absolute proof of this. And with all the personal respect that I have for you and that you deserve, I would kindly ask you to stop blaming people just because they won't let fuckwit opinions stand unadressed and uncorrected.

If not that, at the very least I'd beg you to stop apologizing for when YOU are addressing fuckwit commentary. Please. Please just don't. Don't apologize. Tell the asshole who's pissing on your thread that he's an asshole. And then tell the bastard who first agrees to the asshole then dares to call you out for addressing the clear cut situation that he's a bastard.
you attack people when you consider them racist and stuff. but anti-racism exists with one purpose - to protect people. so what you're doing is the opposite of what you're preaching
low rated
Tauto: Stop sucking up,it's sickening.
He's my friend, Friends since December 2016.
Attachments:
bud.jpg (56 Kb)
low rated
Tauto: Stop sucking up,it's sickening.
Kleetus: He's my friend, Friends since December 2016.
Excuse me,I need to use the toilet.
low rated
Tauto: Excuse me,I need to use the toilet.
Conserve water and remember the old nursery rhyme:

If it's brown, flush it down,

But if it's yellow, let it mellow.

BTW, does anyone piss in the shower, I do?
low rated
Kleetus: I'll stop posting here if you beg me?
Kleetus, I beg you. Stop posting here.